Call of Duty: Ghosts

Noxx

Played free fall for the first time yesterday, I guess I was never with people that also have the map. Going to say it's a pretty good map and quite small and better built than some of the maps of this game. The only problem I have with this map is that with all the fog and stuff in the map, my Xbox360 is struggling to run it, and the fps in that map is pretty low, and even worse when the map shakes. Guess my almost 5 year old Xbox Pro (the one with 60GB HDD) is feeling old. Going to put it appart during the christmas break to clear the dust  in there as it's probably what's making it heat up enough to lower the fps in the game, and I wouldn't want to get a RROD with it before I can afford a Xbox one.

• 3 months later...

I didn't, but I follow one of the players on twitter, so I was getting updates on how his team was doing.

There were still a lot of viewers for it, right, despite Ghosts being a terrible game (my opinion)?

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I didn't, but I follow one of the players on twitter, so I was getting updates on how his team was doing.

There were still a lot of viewers for it, right, despite Ghosts being a terrible game (my opinion)?

I'm not sure on viewership to be honest. I don't think it was as much as last year's, but probably close. Ghosts might not be as good as BO2 (i agree with you on that), but the gameplay in terms of competitive is still fast paced and exciting. I think i actually enjoy it a bit more than i did BO2.

• 4 weeks later...

I got it on PC > PS4 assuming it woul dhave next gen graphics. Boy was I wrong. The lag and horrible optimization really cater to console peasants

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?