26-Nov-2013 Coinshare, World Map and Tutorial

Nobody

A t80 wand shouldn't cost that much. Asc xbow is fairly new so I would credit it a higher price. Drygores... ehhh ok, they have a good price.

It's been what, 4 months? Give or take 1 since the bows were released.

4 months after KK was released, drygore main hands were like ~100m, assbows are about 250-260% that.

Not to mention the off-hand costing as much as the main hand.

The way of obtaining these weapons are completely different, time, difficulty & 'drop rate' wise - hence the difference in price.. are you guys suggesting all weapons should be around 100m each? 

Also fyi - the offhand is made the same way as the main hand as far as I know, I'm unsure of the price of a offhand dragon c'bow but that's the only difference. Maybe they could change this a little, but a little late now don't you think? :P 

Dwaynee.png

Trimmed Completionist 8th October 2014 | Check out my blog Here.

The way of obtaining these weapons are completely different, time, difficulty & 'drop rate' wise - hence the difference in price.. are you guys suggesting all weapons should be around 100m each? 

I think they're suggesting that the time, difficulty, and drop rate should be similar. The current setup is... Kind of odd, considering the weapons are touted as being equal.

• Like 1

The way to get the tier'd items should be the SAME for each class, so that they are equally as difficult to get

If ROT6 had t90 power armor, because regular barrows has full t70 tank armor..

If KK had mainhand weapons. Seismics wand, drygore mainhands, mainhand ascensions..

If ascension dungeon dropped off hands, singularity, oh drygores, and oh ascension

If vorago dropped shields (because it is a tanky boss), and maybe 2h melee, range, and mage weapons (shortbows, shieldbow, and 2h crossbow)

EACH would be as popular as the other, as no boss has exclusive items.

T70 2h weapons and tank armor come from barrows. All class items for one activity

Most T80 weapons come from one activity, dungeons

T90 shouldn't be like that.

I mean, look at Nex. One boss that drops all the t80 power armor. Torva, pernix, and virtus are equally as rare and hard to get. The only reason some cost more or less is because of player demand.

• Like 1

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum