First chaotic

Zhangoes

Hello

I'm a casual runescape player.

My main activities are doing the daily challenges, very casual slaying (91 now), and casual bossing (I try to do the tip.it monster hunting trips, and not much else).

I have just got enough tokens for my first chaotic, I do sinkholes daily which is my main source of tokens so you can see it's taken me a while. (DG=86)

My combat stats are 90 atk/str/def, 96 hp, 96 range, 93 mage, 86 prayer, 96 summ.

My cash pile atm is 100mil.

My current weapons are

Melee - SS, bgs, vine whip, zs

Range - rcbow

Mage - sol/poly/treachery

So what should I get with my first 200k tokens, keeping in mind everything I said above and the fact that'll be another 3 months or so before I get 200k tokens again?

Should I get claws but then I can just save a bit more for drygores?

Should I get chaotic staff? but I see people say dual wield is better, so I can just buy ahrim's book, t70 dw>t80 staff?

Any help would be appreciated. 

zhangoes.png

I'd go for chaotic claws.

They are better than all the other melee chaotics (and less tokens)

Where as chaotic cbows are only a small boost over the rcb you already have.

Plus many people would advise t70 dual mage over t80 staff so I wouldn't take it as first choice.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Substancially better.

The way they balanced claws to compensate for CLS being bad means they have better DPS than cls, rapier and maul.

Factor in that at t80 you can ignore the smaller weaknesses (stab, slash crush) instead just picking melee with no real detriment and rapier, cls and maul become an utter waste of tokens.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Claws for sure. In fact, if you aren't planning on buying drygores any time soon..

1. Claws (200k  for both)

2. charming imp

3. bonecrusher, herbicide, arcane steam, demonhorn

4. crossbows (if you want to momentum, else use royal bow)

5. Staff

6. Shields

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

If you are buying Drys soon, I'd skip Chaotic weapons completely, get number 2 and 3 on WKW's list.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

If you are buying Drys soon, I'd skip Chaotic weapons completely, get number 2 and 3 on WKW's list.

Yes, don't consider chaotic melees if you are going for drygores

If you plan on getting drygores soon then I would suggest getting either chaotic crossbows or a chaotic shield and the items under 2 and 3 mentioned above.

Sattern.

Why? Chaotic crossbows are insignificantly better than the alternative that costs 500 k cash. The shields are ok but are outclassed by buyable options and only have niche uses. If he's getting drygores the only good option for weapons is the staff and then the rest of the items wwk suggested unless he has more tokens than he knows what to do with.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

The ONLY reason I would suggest chaotic bows is if you want to momentum. Otherwise, royal is a cheaper alternative and is just as good.