just joined members...lookin for friends

sparky88

You can not make friends by asking "Will you be my friend?" with no understanding of the person. If you're looking for a buddy, be nice to people and they might say "Will you be my friend?"

But watch out for scammers friend, so scam you.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

just joined just now and well i dont have any friends on my list who are members...anyone else just joined members and wanna explore/do quests add guitar h3ro
i added you

Don't just add someone for the sake of it and try to talk. The best way to get to know ppl is to talk while doing skills or something similar. Start up a conversation and you'll develop a relationship. :)

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

add me moosewalker, i'm adding you now, i can give you some advice, i just cleaned out my full freinds list so right now it's looking sort of pathetic... :oops:

-= weasel =- rsname: moosewalker ~ top 10000 player :D

newscape300x50qz7.giffull qp - always willing to chat add me...

Feel free to add me and ask questions but please limit to a few a day and no spam please :wink:

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

ok well....dont add me if u dont want to...so far ive added and been added by loads of members....and they`ve been very helpful...and i dont want free stuff....just some members to do quests with have some fun.....thx to the people that added me :)

ok well don add me if u dont want me...so far loads of people hav added me and they`ve been very helpful....and i dont want free stuff if thats wut your thinking...i just want some people to do quests with and have fun...anyway thx for the people that added me :)