When i went to the market i bought.....

viper_mod

When I went to the market, I bought a DVD player, Chocolate-Coated oven mitts, a sofa, a notepad, a cake, a funny blue paper-hat with an easter egg, some Peanut Butter Milkshake mix and a copy of how to cheat runescape and a guide of how to stop people from cheating on runescape and a box of kleenex, some toiletpaper and a pooper-scooper, and some dragon medum helmets, and full rune, and CANDY BARS, and RuneScape, along with a life supply of shark(that was still alive and bit you) and a noob, along with some smelly fruits i found in the trash can, with full guthix and a brain, and don't forget the Coke, 54545454530593405930549 runescape mills!

test.gif

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I went to the market, I bought a DVD player, Chocolate-Coated oven mitts, a sofa, a notepad, a cake, a funny blue paper-hat with an easter egg, some Peanut Butter Milkshake mix and a copy of how to cheat runescape and a guide of how to stop people from cheating on runescape and a box of kleenex, some toiletpaper and a pooper-scooper, and some dragon medum helmets, and full rune, and CANDY BARS, and RuneScape, along with a life supply of shark(that was still alive and bit you) and a noob, along with some smelly fruits i found in the trash can, with full guthix and a brain, and don't forget the Coke, 54545454530593405930549 runescape mills!

some thing to drink

some thing to drink and r2Pleasent

Add me Terps_Fann

f632et7.th.jpg

some thing to drink and r2Pleasent and some bloody human hearts for my dinner!

komododabst3cn.png

some thing to drink and r2Pleasent and some bloody human hearts for my dinner! of course, dont forget the 86 abbysal whips!

Headshotcatcher.png

some thing to drink and r2Pleasent and some bloody human hearts for my dinner! of course, dont forget the 86 abbysal whips, also an icelandic turkey??

some thing to drink and r2Pleasent and some bloody human hearts for my dinner! of course, dont forget the 86 abbysal whips, also an icelandic turkey and Zamorak staff :twisted:

some thing to drink and r2Pleasent and some bloody human hearts for my dinner! of course, dont forget the 86 abbysal whips, also an icelandic turkey and Zamorak staff with millions of runes.......

ahnuld.gif

Dai jou bui!

The full stop and comma are your friend....

http://www.blogger.com/profile/31134299

some thing to drink and r2Pleasent and some bloody human hearts for my dinner! of course, dont forget the 86 abbysal whips, also an icelandic turkey and Zamorak staff with millions of runes, your parents, a kitchen, and a probation officer....

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

some thing to drink and r2Pleasent and some bloody human hearts for my dinner! of course, dont forget the 86 abbysal whips, also an icelandic turkey and Zamorak staff with millions of runes, your parents, a kitchen, and a probation officer along with 7328975389678437158758040997899789372487589326734743654674653 Full sets of party hats

COME TO MY DROP PARTY

• 2 weeks later...

some thing to drink and r2Pleasent and some bloody human hearts for my dinner! of course, dont forget the 86 abbysal whips, also an icelandic turkey and Zamorak staff with millions of runes, your parents, a kitchen, and a probation officer along with 7328975389678437158758040997899789372487589326734743654674653 Full sets of party hats. And a magical lobster called larry which i ate for breakfast.

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

some thing to drink and r2Pleasent and some bloody human hearts for my dinner! of course, dont forget the 86 abbysal whips, also an icelandic turkey and Zamorak staff with millions of runes, your parents, a kitchen, and a probation officer along with 7328975389678437158758040997899789372487589326734743654674653 Full sets of party hats. And a magical lobster called larry which i ate for breakfast, eith soda and cream!

komododabst3cn.png

eith soda and cream!

Spellings?

some thing to drink and r2Pleasent and some bloody human hearts for my dinner! of course, dont forget the 86 abbysal whips, also an icelandic turkey and Zamorak staff with millions of runes, your parents, a kitchen, and a probation officer along with 7328975389678437158758040997899789372487589326734743654674653 Full sets of party hats. And a magical lobster called larry which i ate for breakfast, with soda and cream that was for some strawberries......

ahnuld.gif

Dai jou bui!

some thing to drink and r2Pleasent and some bloody human hearts for my dinner! of course, dont forget the 86 abbysal whips, also an icelandic turkey and Zamorak staff with millions of runes, your parents, a kitchen, and a probation officer along with 7328975389678437158758040997899789372487589326734743654674653 Full sets of party hats. And a magical lobster called larry which i ate for breakfast, with soda and cream that was for some strawberries...... and a boater, for when i go to wimbledon(:?)

some thing to drink and r2Pleasent and some bloody human hearts for my dinner! of course, dont forget the 86 abbysal whips, also an icelandic turkey and Zamorak staff with millions of runes, your parents, a kitchen, and a probation officer along with 7328975389678437158758040997899789372487589326734743654674653 Full sets of party hats. And a magical lobster called larry which i ate for breakfast, with soda and cream that was for some strawberries...... and a boater, for when i go to wimbledon and a lot of cannonballs to fire at the umpire

Always Selling Death Runes

RSN:Zepher xxx

Contact to place your order and you will have them within 3 days maximum depending on how many orders I have.

eith soda and cream!

Spellings?

I just wrote too fast... and "w" is beside "e", misspressed :D

some thing to drink and r2Pleasent and some bloody human hearts for my dinner! of course, dont forget the 86 abbysal whips, also an icelandic turkey and Zamorak staff with millions of runes, your parents, a kitchen, and a probation officer along with 7328975389678437158758040997899789372487589326734743654674653 Full sets of party hats. And a magical lobster called larry which i ate for breakfast, with soda and cream that was for some strawberries...... and a boater, for when i go to wimbledon and a lot of cannonballs to fire at the umpire of dead chickens

komododabst3cn.png

When I went to the market, I bought a DVD player, Chocolate-Coated oven mitts, a sofa, a notepad, a cake, a funny blue paper-hat with an easter egg, some Peanut Butter Milkshake mix, a copy of how to cheat runescape, a guide of how to stop people from cheating on runescape, a box of kleenex, some toiletpaper and a pooper-scooper, some dragon medium helmets, full rune, CANDY BARS, RuneScape, along with a life supply of shark(that was still alive and bit you) and a noob, along with some smelly fruits i found in the trash can, with full guthix and a brain, and don't forget the Coke, 54545454530593405930549 Runescape mills,

something to drink, r2Pleasent, some bloody human hearts for my dinner, of course, dont forget the 86 abbysal whips, also an icelandic turkey and Zamorak staff with millions of runes, your parents, a kitchen, a probation officer along with 7328975389678437158758040997899789372487589326734743654674653 Full sets of party hats, a magical lobster called larry, which I ate for breakfast, with soda and cream that was for some strawberries...... and a boater, for when i go to wimbledon, a lot of cannonballs to fire at the umpire of dead chicken, another human costume (to hide my feathers),

When I went to the market, I bought a DVD player, Chocolate-Coated oven mitts, a sofa, a notepad, a cake, a funny blue paper-hat with an easter egg, some Peanut Butter Milkshake mix, a copy of how to cheat runescape, a guide of how to stop people from cheating on runescape, a box of kleenex, some toiletpaper and a pooper-scooper, some dragon medium helmets, full rune, CANDY BARS, RuneScape, along with a life supply of shark(that was still alive and bit you) and a noob, along with some smelly fruits i found in the trash can, with full guthix and a brain, and don't forget the Coke, 54545454530593405930549 Runescape mills,

something to drink, r2Pleasent, some bloody human hearts for my dinner, of course, dont forget the 86 abbysal whips, also an icelandic turkey and Zamorak staff with millions of runes, your parents, a kitchen, a probation officer along with 7328975389678437158758040997899789372487589326734743654674653 Full sets of party hats, a magical lobster called larry, which I ate for breakfast, with soda and cream that was for some strawberries...... and a boater, for when i go to wimbledon, a lot of cannonballs to fire at the umpire of dead chicken, another human costume (to hide my feathers), and a pet Greater demon to eat all the noobs that follow me

ahnuld.gif

Dai jou bui!

something to drink, r2Pleasent, some bloody human hearts for my dinner, of course, dont forget the 86 abbysal whips, also an icelandic turkey and Zamorak staff with millions of runes, your parents, a kitchen, a probation officer along with 7328975389678437158758040997899789372487589326734743654674653 Full sets of party hats, a magical lobster called larry, which I ate for breakfast, with soda and cream that was for some strawberries...... and a boater, for when i go to wimbledon, a lot of cannonballs to fire at the umpire of dead chicken, another human costume (to hide my feathers), and a pet Greater demon to eat all the noobs that follow me, and a tonel of toxic waste so i can try to modify gencaly my Greater demon!

komododabst3cn.png

something to drink, r2Pleasent, some bloody human hearts for my dinner, of course, dont forget the 86 abbysal whips, also an icelandic turkey and Zamorak staff with millions of runes, your parents, a kitchen, a probation officer along with 7328975389678437158758040997899789372487589326734743654674653 Full sets of party hats, a magical lobster called larry, which I ate for breakfast, with soda and cream that was for some strawberries...... and a boater, for when i go to wimbledon, a lot of cannonballs to fire at the umpire of dead chicken, another human costume (to hide my feathers), and a pet Greater demon to eat all the noobs that follow me, and a tonel of toxic waste so i can try to modify geneticly my Greater demon and a peanut butter jelly sandwich to feed my Greater demon.

1.png

2.PNG3.PNG4.PNG

|My poem!|New RS suggestions|CAD (13+)|Reserved|

Grrr, my sig doesn't work as well as it should.

something to drink, r2Pleasent, some bloody human hearts for my dinner, of course, dont forget the 86 abbysal whips, also an icelandic turkey and Zamorak staff with millions of runes, your parents, a kitchen, a probation officer along with 7328975389678437158758040997899789372487589326734743654674653 Full sets of party hats, a magical lobster called larry, which I ate for breakfast, with soda and cream that was for some strawberries...... and a boater, for when i go to wimbledon, a lot of cannonballs to fire at the umpire of dead chicken, another human costume (to hide my feathers), and a pet Greater demon to eat all the noobs that follow me, and a tonel of toxic waste so i can try to modify geneticly my Greater demon and a peanut butter jelly sandwich to feed my Greater demon. I also bought a hamster!

komododabst3cn.png

something to drink, r2Pleasent, some bloody human hearts for my dinner, of course, dont forget the 86 abbysal whips, also an icelandic turkey and Zamorak staff with millions of runes, your parents, a kitchen, a probation officer along with 7328975389678437158758040997899789372487589326734743654674653 Full sets of party hats, a magical lobster called larry, which I ate for breakfast, with soda and cream that was for some strawberries...... and a boater, for when i go to wimbledon, a lot of cannonballs to fire at the umpire of dead chicken, another human costume (to hide my feathers), and a pet Greater demon to eat all the noobs that follow me, and a tonel of toxic waste so i can try to modify geneticly my Greater demon and a peanut butter jelly sandwich to feed my Greater demon. I also bought a hamster with a santa hat on

something to drink, r2Pleasent, some bloody human hearts for my dinner, of course, dont forget the 86 abbysal whips, also an icelandic turkey and Zamorak staff with millions of runes, your parents, a kitchen, a probation officer along with 7328975389678437158758040997899789372487589326734743654674653 Full sets of party hats, a magical lobster called larry, which I ate for breakfast, with soda and cream that was for some strawberries...... and a boater, for when i go to wimbledon, a lot of cannonballs to fire at the umpire of dead chicken, another human costume (to hide my feathers), and a pet Greater demon to eat all the noobs that follow me, and a tonel of toxic waste so i can try to modify geneticly my Greater demon and a peanut butter jelly sandwich to feed my Greater demon. I also bought a hamster with a santa hat on. I found some money and then i bought partyhat set

Posted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:28 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

something to drink, r2Pleasent, some bloody human hearts for my dinner, of course, dont forget the 86 abbysal whips, also an icelandic turkey and Zamorak staff with millions of runes, your parents, a kitchen, a probation officer along with 7328975389678437158758040997899789372487589326734743654674653 Full sets of party hats, a magical lobster called larry, which I ate for breakfast, with soda and cream that was for some strawberries...... and a boater, for when i go to wimbledon, a lot of cannonballs to fire at the umpire of dead chicken, another human costume (to hide my feathers), and a pet Greater demon to eat all the noobs that follow me, and a tonel of toxic waste so i can try to modify geneticly my Greater demon and a peanut butter jelly sandwich to feed my Greater demon. I also bought a hamster with a santa hat on. and found some money and bought a party hat set and some goblin meat to feed my new baby dagganoth

unknown4465.png

viebn6.gif

something to drink, r2Pleasent, some bloody human hearts for my dinner, of course, dont forget the 86 abbysal whips, also an icelandic turkey and Zamorak staff with millions of runes, your parents, a kitchen, a probation officer along with 7328975389678437158758040997899789372487589326734743654674653 Full sets of party hats, a magical lobster called larry, which I ate for breakfast, with soda and cream that was for some strawberries...... and a boater, for when i go to wimbledon, a lot of cannonballs to fire at the umpire of dead chicken, another human costume (to hide my feathers), and a pet Greater demon to eat all the noobs that follow me, and a tonel of toxic waste so i can try to modify geneticly my Greater demon and a peanut butter jelly sandwich to feed my Greater demon. I also bought a hamster with a santa hat on. and found some money and bought a party hat set and some goblin meat to feed my new baby dagganoth and I buy another dragon and a Kalphite Queen.