When i went to the market i bought.....

viper_mod

When I went to the market, I bought a DVD player, Chocolate-Coated oven mitts, a sofa, a notepad, a cake, a funny blue paper-hat with an easter egg, some Peanut Butter Milkshake mix, a copy of how to cheat runescape, a guide of how to stop people from cheating on runescape, a box of kleenex, some toiletpaper and a pooper-scooper, some dragon medium helmets, full rune, CANDY BARS, RuneScape, along with a life supply of shark(that was still alive and bit you) and a noob, along with some smelly fruits i found in the trash can, with full guthix and a brain, and don't forget the Coke, 54545454530593405930549 Runescape mills,

something to drink, r2Pleasent, some bloody human hearts for my dinner, of course, dont forget the 86 abbysal whips, also an icelandic turkey and Zamorak staff with millions of runes, your parents, a kitchen, a probation officer along with 7328975389678437158758040997899789372487589326734743654674653 Full sets of party hats, a magical lobster called larry, which I ate for breakfast, with soda and cream that was for some strawberries...... and a boater, for when i go to wimbledon, a lot of cannonballs to fire at the umpire of dead chicken, another human costume (to hide my feathers), and a pet Greater demon to eat all the noobs that follow me, and a tonel of toxic waste so i can try to modify geneticly my Greater demon and a peanut butter jelly sandwich to feed my Greater demon. I also bought a hamster with a santa hat on. and found some money and bought a party hat set and some goblin meat to feed my new baby dagganoth and I buy another dragon and a Kalphite Queen with a black skirt

komododabst3cn.png

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I went to the market, I bought a DVD player, Chocolate-Coated oven mitts, a sofa, a notepad, a cake, a funny blue paper-hat with an easter egg, some Peanut Butter Milkshake mix, a copy of how to cheat runescape, a guide of how to stop people from cheating on runescape, a box of kleenex, some toiletpaper and a pooper-scooper, some dragon medium helmets, full rune, CANDY BARS, RuneScape, along with a life supply of shark(that was still alive and bit you) and a noob, along with some smelly fruits i found in the trash can, with full guthix and a brain, and don't forget the Coke, 54545454530593405930549 Runescape mills,

something to drink, r2Pleasent, some bloody human hearts for my dinner, of course, dont forget the 86 abbysal whips, also an icelandic turkey and Zamorak staff with millions of runes, your parents, a kitchen, a probation officer along with 7328975389678437158758040997899789372487589326734743654674653 Full sets of party hats, a magical lobster called larry, which I ate for breakfast, with soda and cream that was for some strawberries...... and a boater, for when i go to wimbledon, a lot of cannonballs to fire at the umpire of dead chicken, another human costume (to hide my feathers), and a pet Greater demon to eat all the noobs that follow me, and a tonel of toxic waste so i can try to modify geneticly my Greater demon and a peanut butter jelly sandwich to feed my Greater demon. I also bought a hamster with a santa hat on. and found some money and bought a party hat set and some goblin meat to feed my new baby dagganoth and I buy another dragon and a Kalphite Queen with a black skirt and a lottot ticket, which wins me 124M

something to drink, r2Pleasent, some bloody human hearts for my dinner, of course, dont forget the 86 abbysal whips, also an icelandic turkey and Zamorak staff with millions of runes, your parents, a kitchen, a probation officer along with 7328975389678437158758040997899789372487589326734743654674653 Full sets of party hats, a magical lobster called larry, which I ate for breakfast, with soda and cream that was for some strawberries...... and a boater, for when i go to wimbledon, a lot of cannonballs to fire at the umpire of dead chicken, another human costume (to hide my feathers), and a pet Greater demon to eat all the noobs that follow me, and a tonel of toxic waste so i can try to modify geneticly my Greater demon and a peanut butter jelly sandwich to feed my Greater demon. I also bought a hamster with a santa hat on. and found some money and bought a party hat set and some goblin meat to feed my new baby dagganoth and I buy another dragon and a Kalphite Queen with a black skirt and a lottot ticket, which wins me 124M, which i use to buy a ownage sig, oh, wait, i cant

:x meh, ill buy full dragon with abby whip, oh and all barrows sets, and give the leftover cash to somr noob =)

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

100% my own work, i make my own brushes: set 1 set 2

something to drink, r2Pleasent, some bloody human hearts for my dinner, of course, dont forget the 86 abbysal whips, also an icelandic turkey and Zamorak staff with millions of runes, your parents, a kitchen, a probation officer along with 7328975389678437158758040997899789372487589326734743654674653 Full sets of party hats, a magical lobster called larry, which I ate for breakfast, with soda and cream that was for some strawberries...... and a boater, for when i go to wimbledon, a lot of cannonballs to fire at the umpire of dead chicken, another human costume (to hide my feathers), and a pet Greater demon to eat all the noobs that follow me, and a tonel of toxic waste so i can try to modify geneticly my Greater demon and a peanut butter jelly sandwich to feed my Greater demon. I also bought a hamster with a santa hat on. and found some money and bought a party hat set and some goblin meat to feed my new baby dagganoth and I buy another dragon and a Kalphite Queen with a black skirt and a lottot ticket, which wins me 124M, which i use to buy a ownage sig, oh, wait, i cant

Mad meh, ill buy full dragon with abby whip, oh and all barrows sets, and give the leftover cash to somr noob =), as well the DVD barney the pink dinosaur's latest episode to go with the dvd player that i bought up there in the first row

Rsn: Ianderomico~

ianderomico.png

Mad meh, ill buy full dragon with abby whip, oh and all barrows sets, and give the leftover cash to somr noob =), as well the DVD barney the pink dinosaur's latest episode to go with the dvd player that i bought up there in the first row than i bought an automatic door opening modual

sigur5.pnghi

Mad meh, ill buy full dragon with abby whip, oh and all barrows sets, and give the leftover cash to somr noob =), as well the DVD barney the pink dinosaur's latest episode to go with the dvd player that i bought up there in the first row then i bought an automatic door opening modual and a genie lamp, which grants 13M xp to a skill of my choice

Mad meh, ill buy full dragon with abby whip, oh and all barrows sets, and give the leftover cash to somr noob =), as well the DVD barney the pink dinosaur's latest episode to go with the dvd player that i bought up there in the first row then i bought an automatic door opening modual and a genie lamp, which grants 13M xp to a skill of my choice and some tacos whit creamy-cheese-filling and onion-soda-pepper-mix and some spices and milkshakes and blueberry flavored gum whit a flytrap as suprice!

• 2 weeks later...

Mad meh, ill buy full dragon with abby whip, oh and all barrows sets, and give the leftover cash to somr noob =), as well the DVD barney the pink dinosaur's latest episode to go with the dvd player that i bought up there in the first row then i bought an automatic door opening modual and a genie lamp, which grants 13M xp to a skill of my choice and some tacos whit creamy-cheese-filling and onion-soda-pepper-mix and some spices and milkshakes and blueberry flavored gum whit a flytrap as suprice! I also bought 78328754286754865-978650-87589079808907 Fimble and Thomas the tank engne and Smiley videos, with the website http://www.freewebs.com/premiershiproyals

COME TO MY DROP PARTY

Mad meh, ill buy full dragon with abby whip, oh and all barrows sets, and give the leftover cash to somr noob =), as well the DVD barney the pink dinosaur's latest episode to go with the dvd player that i bought up there in the first row then i bought an automatic door opening modual and a genie lamp, which grants 13M xp to a skill of my choice and some tacos whit creamy-cheese-filling and onion-soda-pepper-mix and some spices and milkshakes and blueberry flavored gum whit a flytrap as suprice! I also bought 78328754286754865-978650-87589079808907 Fimble and Thomas the tank engne and Smiley videos, Zezima's account

Mad meh, ill buy full dragon with abby whip, oh and all barrows sets, and give the leftover cash to somr noob =), as well the DVD barney the pink dinosaur's latest episode to go with the dvd player that i bought up there in the first row then i bought an automatic door opening modual and a genie lamp, which grants 13M xp to a skill of my choice and some tacos whit creamy-cheese-filling and onion-soda-pepper-mix and some spices and milkshakes and blueberry flavored gum whit a flytrap as suprice! I also bought 78328754286754865-978650-87589079808907 Fimble and Thomas the tank engne and Smiley videos, Zezima's account, a chinese man

Mad meh, ill buy full dragon with abby whip, oh and all barrows sets, and give the leftover cash to somr noob =), as well the DVD barney the pink dinosaur's latest episode to go with the dvd player that i bought up there in the first row then i bought an automatic door opening modual and a genie lamp, which grants 13M xp to a skill of my choice and some tacos whit creamy-cheese-filling and onion-soda-pepper-mix and some spices and milkshakes and blueberry flavored gum whit a flytrap as suprice! I also bought 78328754286754865-978650-87589079808907 Fimble and Thomas the tank engne and Smiley videos, Zezima's account, a chinese man, a genetically modified chair that eats carrots

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

• 10 years later...

Mad meh, ill buy full dragon with abby whip, oh and all barrows sets, and give the leftover cash to somr noob =), as well the DVD barney the pink dinosaur's latest episode to go with the dvd player that i bought up there in the first row then i bought an automatic door opening modual and a genie lamp, which grants 13M xp to a skill of my choice and some tacos whit creamy-cheese-filling and onion-soda-pepper-mix and some spices and milkshakes and blueberry flavored gum whit a flytrap as suprice! I also bought 78328754286754865-978650-87589079808907 Fimble and Thomas the tank engne and Smiley videos, Zezima's account, a chinese man, a genetically modified chair that eats carrots, and a level 9001 necromancy book

Mad meh, ill buy full dragon with abby whip, oh and all barrows sets, and give the leftover cash to somr noob =), as well the DVD barney the pink dinosaur's latest episode to go with the dvd player that i bought up there in the first row then i bought an automatic door opening modual and a genie lamp, which grants 13M xp to a skill of my choice and some tacos whit creamy-cheese-filling and onion-soda-pepper-mix and some spices and milkshakes and blueberry flavored gum whit a flytrap as suprice! I also bought 78328754286754865-978650-87589079808907 Fimble and Thomas the tank engne and Smiley videos, Zezima's account, a chinese man, a genetically modified chair that eats carrots, and a level 9001 necromancy book.

With two rather hefty tabs going from the shop and the market, I decided it was time to make some money to pay people back. With that in mind, while at the market I sold my house, perhaps the only asset I yet owned

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off