07 Attack Hiscores Dumped

Demi

What is the purpose of this?

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

I searched for a copy of the oldschool hiscores , there wasn't any so i created it myself.

Thinking of grabbing all stats of users on that list and adding to mysql.

Useful(ish) statistics, yay.

Can you get F2P and Members numbers for RS3? I believe that it's possible to do that.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I'm only scraping overall list so far , eoc has 24k pages to scrape , will take ages to scrape the entire eoc hiscores. :S

edit:

1k more pages til i can release the complete attack hiscores for 07 :D

Would it not make more sense to post this new link in your existing 07 highscores scrape thread so that relevant discussion can be combined and all the lniks can be in one place?

Making a new thread for each new dump seems rather spammy.

• Like 2

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

What's the value in dumping these highscores actually? It seems to be going right over my head.

I wanted a copy , couldn't find one , so i did it myself. If anyone else is keen they can take a copy themself.

Going to get the stats of all users once ive dupe removed the complete list and add all to mysql.

Merged topics. Don't make multiple threads.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

What's the value in dumping these highscores actually? It seems to be going right over my head.

Could be potentially useful as an historical studies.

All I learned in life, I learned on Tip.it