Boss Timer, Kill Counts and Legacy Mode Fixes

TheLad1

All of this time and effort going into "retro" stuff...Stuff we already had.. now they spend all this time giving it back..

That kinda make themselves look like total jokers by calling retro void "authentic void knight armour"

"Hey guys we did graphics upgrades on everything, even though we think the old stuff is authentic and superior"

hey, if you're dumb enough to pay for it, they'll make it

Does paying for it with loyalty points count? Because that's what I did.

I guess for some people it might still count as paying for it, since you could have been spending the Loyalty points on better things,, and to get more loyalty points you would have no choice but to pay for more membership.

Also how funny is it that you can buy the replica plate armour just once and you get every possible metal type + every trimmed variants, while for Void you have to buy regular top+bottom in one package, then elite top + bottom in another package and then the helmets + the gloves and the seal in a third package. Why not all in one?

(And Infinity robes set + Dragon plate armour also included the different colour variants, along with the spiked and the gold-trimmed Dragon pieces + dragon chainbody.)

Also how funny is it that you can buy the replica plate armour just once and you get every possible metal type + every trimmed variants, while for Void you have to buy regular top+bottom in one package, then elite top + bottom in another package and then the helmets + the gloves and the seal in a third package. Why not all in one?

• Like 3

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

hey, if you're dumb enough to pay for it, they'll make it

Does paying for it with loyalty points count? Because that's what I did.

I guess for some people it might still count as paying for it, since you could have been spending the Loyalty points on better things,, and to get more loyalty points you would have no choice but to pay for more membership.

(And Infinity robes set + Dragon plate armour also included the different colour variants, along with the spiked and the gold-trimmed Dragon pieces + dragon chainbody.)

Well no one is going to buy just an iron retro set.

Also regular retro void is such a throwback! Thats how i can see the three sets split up.

The worst really is how they have a void equipment pack. They should just include them in the other three.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Void is probably one of the few pieces of equipment where I prefer the old look than the new look. It's not that the new one looks bad per-se, but the general design of the old one looks better. Should just have kept the same thing, but polished up to fit new character models, with better textures, etc.

That being said, there is a chance I might get it at some point. I don't really like the old Elite void (graphics update was a huge upgrade for Elite IMO) so I'd probably stick to the regular one.

No idea on that..

What irks me is that there is 10 seconds added to each Nex kill where she calls the mages. During which time you cannot attack her :-\

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

No idea on that..

What irks me is that there is 10 seconds added to each Nex kill where she calls the mages. During which time you cannot attack her :-\

Dont look at it that way. Think of it as setting the standard. Instead of everyone getting 7:30 kills think of the new bar as 7:40.
  • Like 1

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Will a KK kill not count if the party is over 3 people? It says the timer will not appear, but I'm asking for the Comp requirement.

Well, when they talked about getting kills on Boss Slayer tasks, they mentioned that you could still complete assignments through massing, so I'd assume the same would hold true for pre-release kill tracking.
  • Like 1

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Will a KK kill not count if the party is over 3 people? It says the timer will not appear, but I'm asking for the Comp requirement.

Well, when they talked about getting kills on Boss Slayer tasks, they mentioned that you could still complete assignments through massing, so I'd assume the same would hold true for pre-release kill tracking.
Yeah timers are a sort of "hard mode" asset for players wanting to compete in time trials. They will only come up under certain conditions. Boss slayer can be done much like MK's.
  • Like 1

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png