Queen Black dragon drops nerfed?

Merre

Does anyone know whether the QBD's chest loot has been nerfed?
I do multiple QBD kills a day ranging from 4-30 kills, depending on how much time I got and seems to me the profit has gone down alot.
Usually I get at least 1 royal crossbow part per 6-10 kills. Now it's at least 30 kills ago since I had an effigy or royal crossbow part. It also seems 

the noted 40 raw sharks drops alot more frequent now.

Did anyone read about Jagex nerfing the drops or is it just really really bad luck the past week?
Please don't go explaining how the drop table works, I know how the odds work. I just wonder if it's bad luck or if something actually has changed, as I suspect...

2016 goals: all skills +30mil xp - Completed this goal 11th December 2016 smile.gif
2017 goals: get at least 3 more master capes (start xp: invention done@21st Jan, mining done@2nd April & ranged 76/104mil done@June 20th) & all skills +40mil xp (done 24th August)

Well, I'm just wondering when this was exactly, because I got super lucky at QBD a few days ago.

Spent 2 hrs worth of aura, maybe 1:45 min of actual fighting QBD (so like 42 chests).

I had to have gotten many rune ore, lant, 150k cash, 1 of each crossbow piece with 2 duplicates, and a visage.

The profit was lower than expected, but because the prices had gone down, not because I got worse drops.  |^_^|

2dgucz6.png

I forgot how long ago, but it was nerfed, along with others. :mellow:

More old-school than you know...

battlethingz.png

Proud Member of The Slayer's Guild since April 7th 2009.
Skill Total Goal Complete: 2500 - November 12th 2014.
Goal Total Experience: 338,895,206 - Goal complete November 2nd 2014.
Next Goal Experience: 1,000,000,000 -
Personal Kalphite Queen Guide
Follow My PoP Blog!

Visage has nothing to do with this. I meant the regular loot and the xbow parts. Not talking about effigies and visage, that's just a rare drop for a high lvl dragon...

2016 goals: all skills +30mil xp - Completed this goal 11th December 2016 smile.gif
2017 goals: get at least 3 more master capes (start xp: invention done@21st Jan, mining done@2nd April & ranged 76/104mil done@June 20th) & all skills +40mil xp (done 24th August)

It was nerfed, which is why I don't do QBD anymore.

More old-school than you know...

battlethingz.png

Proud Member of The Slayer's Guild since April 7th 2009.
Skill Total Goal Complete: 2500 - November 12th 2014.
Goal Total Experience: 338,895,206 - Goal complete November 2nd 2014.
Next Goal Experience: 1,000,000,000 -
Personal Kalphite Queen Guide
Follow My PoP Blog!

It was nerfed, which is why I don't do QBD anymore.

*citation needed*

confirmation bias is all. Sharks replaced runes, otherwise nothing has changed.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Probability, friends.

Learn it.

Again this doesn't contribute.

But had a chat with others who used to do qbd all the time and they all moved on. The rune drops have been removed and the xbow drops have also been reduced.

Thx for the replies, won't be doing QBD anymore when I get black dragon tasks... Sad :(

Probability, friends.

Learn it.

Again this doesn't contribute.

But had a chat with others who used to do qbd all the time and they all moved on. The rune drops have been removed and the xbow drops have also been reduced.

Thx for the replies, won't be doing QBD anymore when I get black dragon tasks... Sad :(

The rune part is true, the other is unverified and thus untrustworthy until there is either confirmation or more data.

Essentially, this is an example of confirmation bias. OP thinks it's been nerfed, and thus looks at all evidence in that light, ignoring or disregarding any which doesn't agree with said bias.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

6.5mil/hr... Even if I hit 25 kills per hour I haven't hit that in ages. 
Anyway I've gone back to more afk stuff and working on my hardcore ironman. GL with drops all...