Classic Party Hats?

L S D Outlaw

I actually found my old password today. :D :D :D

Not really sure about logging in tho, it says only members can play. How exactly do I become a RSC member?

You cannot. It is no longer possible to join the RSC community.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Not really sure about logging in tho, it says only members can play. How exactly do I become a RSC member?

I thought you could still log in to RSC servers if you had an account way back then, or gained access to them during one of the periods they opened it?

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I thought you could still log in to RSC servers if you had an account way back then, or gained access to them during one of the periods they opened it?

Yeah, but you needed to log-in at least once every 6 months,

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

Account Help

If memory serves it was a case of you had to have logged in atleast once since the main move from rsc to rs2 for accounts of transferred users and it was within previous 6 months for newer users when they put rsc into closed mode.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

If memory serves it was a case of you had to have logged in atleast once since the main move from rsc to rs2 for accounts of transferred users and it was within previous 6 months for newer users when they put rsc into closed mode.

Exactly that. After RSC closed again, you needed to log-in at least once within 6 months.

Account Help

• 2 weeks later...

Late to the party, but here are the dates you need to have logged in to play RSC.

• Aug 3rd 2005 - Feb 3rd 2006 (you need to have logged into this date range to play the veterans server)

• November 2009 11th - 25th

• June 2010 1st - 24th

• September 2011 14th - 30th

Even if you played when RSC was the main RS you will still need to have logged into one of those dates. You don't need to log in once every six months either. Case in point, here's a picture of me in 2013 logging into RSC for the first time since 2006.

Byc5O6U.png

-Sobend

Proud to be free from the tyranny of pants. Hurrah!

Late to the party, but here are the dates you need to have logged in to play RSC.

• Aug 3rd 2005 - Feb 3rd 2006 (you need to have logged into this date range to play the veterans server)

• November 2009 11th - 25th

• June 2010 1st - 24th

• September 2011 14th - 30th

Even if you played when RSC was the main RS you will still need to have logged into one of those dates. You don't need to log in once every six months either. Case in point, here's a picture of me in 2013 logging into RSC for the first time since 2006.

Byc5O6U.png

Prior to the first opening on Nov 2009, you did needed to login every six months to keep access in the Veterans server,

Account Help

But you don't anymore, to prevent confusion. Not sure if the every six month log-in before 2009 thing is correct, but I'll take your word for it.

-Sobend

Proud to be free from the tyranny of pants. Hurrah!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...