lol something hilarious happened today

FooK-A-Ji

Let it be learned: Do not do a moderator's job. :lol:

Lim, I don't think he'd get reported for that. Unless he's been telegrabbing for hours and hours non-stop, he won't get into any trouble.

As for Fathinking and Do Rae Me, from what I was told Fathinking was banned for macroing. Dunno about Do Rae Me. :?

Franzk was also banned at one point for macroing, but was later unbanned as it was unjust. (He was burying lots of bones and chatting with people now and again so yea. :P)

Fathinking macroed? Say it aint so! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Back when I was in runescape diapers he used to range the hobgoblins attacking me while I mined mith ore.

To the topic at hand, everybody needs to report autoers now, more than ever. Jagex needs your help (points finger squarely at you).

31509signature.gif

Careful fook, I don't want to see another great F2per get banned wrongfully. I think Fathinking and Do Rae Me have been banned :cry:

Funny, but don't get reported please.

I bet that level 60 did report you fook :?

homerhc6.jpg

Respect- Oy_the_Great, Lode, Bubsa, Weezcake, Thrash111, Gloric, Vmser, Pianofrieak2, Runemetsa

Sigs Made By - Pink

Careful fook, I don't want to see another great F2per get banned wrongfully. I think Fathinking and Do Rae Me have been banned :cry:

I'll just refer Jagex to this post, if they feel the need to investigate, also remember when you report someone they have screenshots of the last 60 seconds prior to the reporting, so they might just be able to see the truth, if they use their heads :P

I'll just refer Jagex to this post, if they feel the need to investigate, also remember when you report someone they have screenshots of the last 60 seconds prior to the reporting, so they might just be able to see the truth, if they use their heads :P

Where are taking about Jagex right?? They are not ganna use there heads.. They got the CS team who have never played this game before making calls on who gets banned or not :roll: :wink:

homerhc6.jpg

Respect- Oy_the_Great, Lode, Bubsa, Weezcake, Thrash111, Gloric, Vmser, Pianofrieak2, Runemetsa

Sigs Made By - Pink

Where are taking about Jagex right?? They are not ganna use there heads.. They got the CS team who have never played this game before making calls on who gets banned or not :roll: :wink:

Hehe okay, than I'll take it to Paul .. actually the only times "jagex" has done stuff for me is when I ask Paul personally, otherwise its like talking to a WALL , I'm sure alot of people can agree on that point. Customer support = just as cool as jiggly-puff

Lol that was a good laugh and i really really really highly doubt(to the max(times 3)) that he will be banned if the 60 did report, i have a lvl 3 fisher who fishes in guild sometimes and he's probably been reported 100+ times just for the fact he's lvl 3 and in the fishing guild, i couldnt care less though i think its hilarious :lol:

mezsigka3.png

30k on the leggings :D

That lvl 60 got...

A fat guy with a jar of mustard? I dont understand...

lol i high alched them, i dont save normal rune armor I only have one rune set of zamorak which i train, pk and do everything in, cuz i dont have enough bank space ! :shock:

what a noob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P

u got som luck there

he was realy stupid he did know u where telegrabing

so why would GO THERE to grab em?

Sorry this is a bit offtopic, but is that a good way to collect nats, or did you just do it because you were bored?

And yes, that was really hilarious.. :lol:

On f2p its the BEST way to get nats.

In the old days it was a superb moneymaker too. You buy laws for 500 each, and for each law you get 4 nats, sell the nats for 450 each (back then) and you had a pot full of money before long, and free magic exp ;)