Falador's er, nice change.

Hayley5055

It looks really great. Good to see all that scaffolding they had lying around went somewhere.

I do notice that someone built a path to the crumbling wall though :). One would have to find it odd that when rebuilding the entire wall, they still knocked a bit down ;).

Lol, i should do that :D

The whole path between Falador and Barby vill is now dirt..the fence is cement

Not to mention they got rid of the two fences along the path between the two or three dwarves that wander there... that used to be my favorite curse training spot, as the dwarves seemed to be more resistant to magic than most other enemies (perhaps due to their leather armor). Alas, training spot I knew thee well... :(

Also, along with the barbarian archer, i noticed an arching guardsman. This is pretty big for f2p; prior to this update, the only creatures on f2p that used ranged attacks were the barbarians with throwing battle axes, and even that was rare (usually only when you were running away, never from across something like tables).

If you climb the to the top of the tallest building in the Barabarian Village, you can speak to this barbarian who will give you the history of the tribe, and he tells how all the young barbarians are going of to the big city now abandoning there traditions of smelling badly and so forth.

lord_khallos.png

proudguildmasterng2.png

i think its a great update, even for p2p. one of the best thinks is the rebuilt barbarian village. theres no more fence on the west side so you can run from edgeville bank to the body altar or dwarf mines a lot quicker.

the white in falador, meh, not really an improvement, just a change

does anybody know if they got rid of the coal rocks near barb village? i know they put the tin rocks in the middle and took down the little lookout tower, and the coal isnt were it used to be.

btw, the barbarians look awesome now. thats the best thing about the update imo

the tower is still there. I also like the barbarians

Barbarian Vil is definitely better...a lot of ppl die there b/c the barbarians are smarter. :wink:

But i don't like faly

yay! 100th post

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

Barbarian Vil is definitely better...a lot of ppl die there b/c the barbarians are smarter. :wink:

But i don't like faly

yay! 100th post

Hehe, you looter :D

If they die from a barbarian, they will surely drop good stuff :wink:

Btw: i also did a make-over => sig

Do you guys like it?

(i know its a bit small, those darn limits...)