Falador's er, nice change.

Hayley5055

Yes, this change occured on the 20th. Falador, Draynor Manor & Barbarian Village were the next victims in Jagex's order of change to make the interface of the game more graphically user-friendly to us players. :wink:

mezsigka3.png

im am very angry with the squirrels tho

u cant cook squirrel meat

is ne1 else bothered by this?

lost rights to my dark red text >:(

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

12/20/06 - QUEST CAPE OF ACHIEVEMENT

Barrows sets: guthan, verac, dharok, maybe ahrim eventually <- lost to a hacker whole stole everything of worth from my bank

Yeah, I wonder what squirrles taste like, lol. And what's with the loitering just north of Fally? They're so fun to kill, and they give good money. I got about 30gp from each, and I even got some laws and cosmics. Sweet.

Howdy.

Yeh i like the new update, i was walking threw there and i was like omg

everything is white but the grass is sweet and if you take the north road

i love the Wall thing, looks decent. Also the walls on the buildings look sweet!

:)

mysig11sv5.png

It looks really great. Good to see all that scaffolding they had lying around went somewhere.

I do notice that someone built a path to the crumbling wall though :). One would have to find it odd that when rebuilding the entire wall, they still knocked a bit down ;).

Raichase, quit Runescape.

Time issues really, nothing against the game itself. Something had to go, and it happened to be the addictive game that costs money to enjoy :)

Best of luck to all of my friends here!

The update seems to be discussed more in P2P, but there are a LOT of visual and other changes in the F2P zone, some good, some bad.

You can't fail to notice the new wall texture, and the park fence, but:

1. The guards, now have varying levels and weapons, including one with a bow and one with a shield and crossbow - watch out if you try to mage or range them from "safe" spots.

2. The woman on the bridge by the pond (talk to)

3. Wyson, head gardener, talk to and dont ask for Woad leaves - has ANYONE seen a molehill, or is it just a bit of background.

4. Mining guild, the 3 door shortcut has gone.

5. Falador mine enrtrance, the door now faces south, instead of to the wall.

6. The guy on the steps, north of fally, has a name.

7. Dwarven mine, more detail at the entrance, and some new level 25 guards

8. Some walls removed, the one betwen draynor manor area and falador, and also between the barbarian village and the body altar (should make running body runes from edgeville bank a bit quicker).

9. Pet chairs in Draynor manor

10. Looks like a bug, the Draynor defence cabbages (Draynor manor) - the pick action is still available, but "nothing interesting happens" when you try. One of my characters still has a dozen of them.

The lady in the mansion to the east of town in talk-to-able.

There are people upstairs the furnace room and upstairs the pub.

Wyson the gardener asks you to stomp down mole-hills for some reaso.

Racoons! Squirrels! :P

All the barbarians in their village have names when you examine them.

Barbarian women are now just called "Barbarian"

kolsig20kl.png

I've stopped playing RuneScape. KoL's better.

i think its a great update, even for p2p. one of the best thinks is the rebuilt barbarian village. theres no more fence on the west side so you can run from edgeville bank to the body altar or dwarf mines a lot quicker.

the white in falador, meh, not really an improvement, just a change

does anybody know if they got rid of the coal rocks near barb village? i know they put the tin rocks in the middle and took down the little lookout tower, and the coal isnt were it used to be.

btw, the barbarians look awesome now. thats the best thing about the update imo

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank

Falador now has a castle door, i wonder who they would block from invading...

Black Knights from the north.

Time issues really, nothing against the game itself. Something had to go, and it happened to be the addictive game that costs money to enjoy :)

Varrock and edge vill next i hope

go to falador and in the furnace house go upstairs. talk to the aprentice and he'll say that there planning to fix up varrock or something like that.

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

10. Looks like a bug, the Draynor defence cabbages (Draynor manor) - the pick action is still available, but "nothing interesting happens" when you try. One of my characters still has a dozen of them.

I've been able to pick the cabbages :? . Picked my first def cabbages today, didnt even know they exhisted till a bunch of people said you couldnt pick them anymore so I went to pick some and succeded. Maybe the glitch only affects certain people?

Maybe the glitch only affects certain people?

Hopefully Jagex is not moving on the OoC folks. Rather than beating them senseless, they are cutting off cabbage supplies?!?

Or, perhaps it only works for people who have finished black knights, to stop people getting the draynor cabbages and putting them into the machine?

Both suggestions, but I would suspect the latter. I like the OoC, and don't see why anyone else would think differently?