Standing Stones Between Barb Village & Fally

555coolguy55

these ones

mastergods3gf.png

lol i dont know what the do, but they make a cool sig! :lol:

Joined Runescape: 23/01/02 |||. Retired from Runescape: 07/07/2007

[hide=Quotes]

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

"Level 1 sailing: ability to build a failboat.'
[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Drops: Ahrims Hood, Guthans set FULL (minus legs), dragon half shield, dragon legs/skirt

Why does it allways have to be summoning? :?

That's the end of a Treasure Trail, lvl 2 i believe

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Not quite the earth symbol, as it has 3 lines, and the earth rune only has two. The sun type symbol is also similar to both the mind and body runes. And, did anyone else notice that the stone with the eye symbol on it also has a hole through it, like maybe you are suposed to look through it at something? It also may have something to do with the WOM/bank robbery stuff.

Just looked at it, and the stone with the sun symbol(yes, more of a sun than anything else) is also split in half.

Yah, those weird rocks have been there forever, they just added the symbols recently. Seems a little too effortful to mean nothing, but then there is a meaningless lesser demon in the top of the wizards tower...

av.png

People just need to learn to share crabs.
I'd prefer my nether regions clear of diseases, thank you very much.
just turn off accept aids

Yah, those weird rocks have been there forever, they just added the symbols recently. Seems a little too effortful to mean nothing, but then there is a meaningless lesser demon in the top of the wizards tower...

THey were never that big. I know, it used to be a favorite hangout of mine when I wanted to be alone.