Whats the worst thing happened to you?

Screwy

Id have to day when I was smelting bars in fally furnace and died :P

How?

Oh, and the worst thing to happen to me was this: I was cutting some oaks to get my wc up (long time ago), then I swithched to another page and read something on tip.it, then went back to runescape and saw myself in lumbrige. :? I'm guessing it was a tree spirit. All I lost was some oak logs, a steel axe, my ammy of accuracy, my mith long, and a mith full helm. (valuable to me then)

The worth thing that ever happened to me when I was 40 combat, but I still feel it today. Here is the story:

When I was arount lvl 40, I saw someone walking around with a red mask, and I though to myself "omgz0rz, I want one" but the problem was that I only had 30k, and the red mask was 300k and mask set was about 700k.

My friend told me that woodcutting was a fast way to make money, so I went right to it. I cut regular logs till willow, then I power wc at draynor till i could cut yews. I was very happy when I got to yews :lol: Then, the toiling started. I cut yews for almost a month, untill I could afford the set of masks. Then, when I finally purchased them, I ran around lumby yelling "Aaaahhhrrrgg! I'm a monster!" till my fingers hurt. :wink:

Later that week, I was in varrock 1, buying some leather when I saw someone buying a mask set for 1m cash 8) so i ran over and offered my masks (knowing I could buy them back later for cheaper). Being the nieve noob I was, I lost those masks to an evil scammer :evil: :evil:

I could have quit, but I didn't. I kept going, and earned back those masks (getting 85 woodcutting on a lvl 42 character, lol). Today, my net worth is close to 40m. I still own that second mask set, and it will never leave my sight again :twisted: :twisted:

Hitman247m.png

I managed to lose a guthan spear and a whip in one week... (10 mil gone.)

I was withdrawing all my guthan in cw bank and RS threw my off with a lag [bleep]e or something.... An evil chicken came right before I got thrown off... and I guess there was a really happy noob in there :lol:

The whip... I still don't know, I was trading some stuff... and I guess I somehow got scammed :?

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

a little bit more than a year ago when i was still a noob, i got hacked but only lost 200k, rune items, and some runes (he didn't take anything else). that was when i downloaded an auto typer someone was advertising while walking around, as it turned out to be a keylogger

Kuja_Cocoa.png

a little bit more than a year ago when i was still a noob, i got hacked but only lost 200k, rune items, and some runes (he didn't take anything else). that was when i downloaded an auto typer someone was advertising while walking around, as it turned out to be a keylogger

Sry to say, but that one you completely deserved because you broke so many rules... :shock:

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

Ill tell u mine! ill never forget it too.

I was high alchin with like about 10 mil worth of things (including nats, and yew longs.) I am upstairs in a house next to fally bank. I am on my laptop and if you have ever highalched before u know that the clicks start to come at a steady pace. I was clicking once every 2 secs.

Anyways. I am on my laptop and I am clickin on the touchpad clicker attached to my laptop. I am also watching tv at the same time. A movie comes on! I love this movie. I am watchin as I click. I get realy into the movie and i complete lose track of clicking.

ALL OF A SUDDEN, I see 3 items in my inventory! I panic and I run to draynor village as fast as i can. I get out my runes and tele to fally. I run to the house where i was alching and go up stairs!

THERE IT IS!! All my stuff in a pile on the ground. I click on the pile. As i walk over to the pile. POOF!!! ALL OF IT GONE!!!! Right before my eyes! I could not believe it. I wanted to cry :cry:

Lost a white p hat to a river troll near draynor... some lucky son of a [bleep] would of thought it was christmas...

I was only lvl 40 or so at the time, fishing and i went to answer the door. When i came back, i saw the troll hit the last 4 on me to kill me. I wanted to shoot myself.

dude the worst that eva happend to me was being killed by a chicken and losing full rune ... no seriously!! i was in a wildy had 1 life the i saw a chicken i killed it to get the meat cos i had logs and tinderbox and omg.... it killed me!

owned4rt.gif

Guest runescape_it_out

Got scammed by a friend i know in real life. I mean you dont go scamming your friends. The damage was 300k.

this is a good one:

i was helping a frined write a script over Msn. well he wasnt a frined he hijacked my computer started printing stuff, and opening my disk drive. witch was annoying. lol. then he turned my screen black and opened a chat and he said "hello neo" i was like :'(!!!!! lol so THEN. he deleted ALL the files on my computer.. erased it back like i just got it..

it was nice for the computer, gave it a fresh start.. but then again. i lost 50m and 4 phat sets and 6 green mask a yera and a half ago. lol

i laugh now because free stuff is more important then friendship. i ONLY trust my school frineds who play rs, and maybe like 3 other people in the game.

THATS THE worst thing that ever happened to me in rs.

in rl. i broke both my legs at the same time. lol

mysig11sv5.png

hmm... where to start?

A couple months ago i was 4 iteming in full dharok (had no food and was using protect item at full pray) in other words flawless. i get attacked by a clan of lvl 120s. And what do you know, i get a skull. byebye full dharok no plate

A few weeks after that i go to buy full verac, i trade the dude 6.4mill and he puts up full verac and accepts both screens. I get suspicious and take a second and thrid look at th trade screen, yip, i had 4 verac items, perfect. I accept tarde and say ty and put on my new full verac... only to find out that i bought a plate, a flail, and 2 SKIRTS! Byebye 2 mill.

hmm, what else?

perhaps the time i was in wild, logged in to see "loading please wait" folowed by a white screen, a minute later i see the screen and im in lumby with nothing. (i wasnt skulled) Bybye full rune, obby, glory, and WHIP

thinking of more of simons death tales

I was killing blue dragons once ranging them in ogre cave. I popped out of my safe spot to attack the drag, oops i clicked a lvl 113 ogre (it does 30 damage) I eat quick and attempt to get in my safe spot again before the drag gets to me and attacks me. I end up clicking the ogre 4 times 30 30 22 dead. byebye ranger, robin, and 47k iron arrows

then there was the time when I was powerranging greater demons in the ogre place (again), nothing out of the ordinary, all of a sudden SHIELD LEFT HALF on floor! *dances* i pressed telegrab to aquire my phree 4m (at the time) *hits luby teleport*... yay byebye left half...

not to mention the countless times i got pked for whips, barrows sets, and rune.

put that in your pipe and smoke it

sigsn9.jpg