Whats the worst thing happened to you?

Screwy

Several months ago I lost my Green mask because I gotten a Shade in the chicken farm in Hero's guild, somebody kept closing door so I would die, the worst thing of that was that I've only kept 3 Bones. :'(

I really learned from this not to take rare items in such places.

Several months ago I lost my Green mask because I gotten a Shade in the chicken farm in Hero's guild, somebody kept closing door so I would die, the worst thing of that was that I've only kept 3 Bones. :'(

dude thats a sad however an amusing story :lol:

ftrans2.gif

First pair of dragon legs 18/01/05

Second pair of dragon legs 21/01/05

Third pair of dragon legs 23-01-05

Fourth pair of dragon legs 24-01-05

Worst thing for me was dieing to Dharok at barrows because of lag. Now when I go I turn off all other programs that use internet. I only lost a few items but yeah the damage to my confidence was enough.

I pitty you and I hope the player that got your mask got an evil chicken too or accidently hi-alched it.

put him in jail

Then i'll just wait for him to drop the e-soap

Well one day I was walking out to visit the chaos elemental when I came upon 3 rangers along the way. I was clearly unarmed and undefended but still they attacked me and called me the word they recognize with themselves. "Noob" I continued walking along ignoring such childish remarks, obviously one unarmed man was a threat to them and they feared me. Nontheless they overpowered me with their rune arrows and crystal bows and stole all my logs all of them!

Could you change the title to "Whats the worst thing thats ever happened to you?"? This title bugs the crappola out of me.

ANYWHO~ Worst thing to ever happen to me...umm...I'll get back to you on that ;) (I have not had something that bad TMK happen to me in years lol...)

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

Could you change the title to "Whats the worst thing thats ever happened to you?"? This title bugs the crappola out of me.

I had to fix it , it was bugging the "crappola" out of me too :P

I like to fart silently but deadly in movie theaters
Ard Choille says (11:41 PM):

I wouldn't dare tell you what to do m'dear

This probably pales in comparison to everyon1 elses stories, but I died once from the poisin of a Saradomin mage. Ended up dieing with full Guthix on (which is like you life savings at level 70). I kept the legs, some rune legs I was carrying, and the plate. :cry: Lost like 1-1.5mil worth of of other stuff.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I had to fix it , it was bugging the "crappola" out of me too :P

I'm still bugged that it says "Whats the worst thing happened to you?" instead of "What's the worst thing that happened to you?" :)

Anyway, for me, it would have been about two years ago when I logged on rs before I went to school and apparently wasn't conscious enough to realize the great deal I thought I was getting in a trade actually lost me 3mil. :lol:

The worst thing that happened to me was that I got hacked and lost full rune, a few years ago. Believe me, back then that meant like a week or more of work to get it back; I didn't have a whole lot of time to play the game. Since then I've been REAL careful what I download. It was probally a keylogger. And, a couple of my friends knew my password, but I doubt it was them. Even so, I changed it and my recovery questions to things that only I would personally know.

Nothing REAL bad has happened to me since, I lost full rune to a PKer on a clan trip a week or so ago, but full rune is like cabbage to me now :P (well... not exactly cabbage, but not exactly the ritz either).

Ok, months ago - early August - I had almost a full set of verac - less skirt - and it, along with a d skirt was the only good melee armour I owned, also had plans to start visiting kw regularly.

It was a saturday, I found a v skirt for 800k - a decent buy at the time. I was in the middle of burning shades the night before so after buying the skirt put it on and went to continue burning shades - using up my silver keys I was high-alching my rewards from the chests when all of a sudden lag... should have known better and rebooted and switched world but I kept trying to high-alch. Result? I accidentally put on a mith pl8 and high-alched my brassard - at that time worth 3.2 mill... they yield bout 80k.

Reboot and log into another world... no more lag. So then my bank account was pretty low - 1 mill gp - ended up selling the 1k of bloods I had to a friend for 700k was going to wc/fletching/high-alch for rest but traded my d-skirt and cash for a new brassard... just could not wait, was bummed and impatient.

So then full Verac once again - thank goodness... finished using silver keys but extremely cautious high alching. Put whip in bank picked up v helm and flail, pots... off to KQ I went 12 KQ kills and wouldn't you know it in the 13th trip - very unlucky - rs controls no repsonse - arrrrggghhh, I could not move or pot or eat - All I could do was watch me slowly die. To discconect or shut off the machine would mean instant death - what is worse? So then lost the v Helm...

dude thats a sad however an amusing story :lol:

bones: 1 gp

green mask: 6 gp

you would keep your mask...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

Hmm quite a few things have happened to me..

1) When I was lvl 60 I got hacked for a cannon (my life's savings) :oops:

2) When I was lvl 70 went to wild and lost D-Battle and full rune (my new life's savings)

3)Logged in one day (three weeks ago) and everything in my inventory was gone (Drag Chain, Drag legs, Drag sq, Glory, Whip) ( my life's savings again) *sigh*

4) Died on Sunday while cannoning rock crabs on my pure.. a fremmy warrior got me and I lost 500k cash, 30k iron knives, 3k cannonballs, and Ranger set.. the guy gave back 12k knives, 3k cannonballs, and 250k cash

Birdd-1.png

[spoiler=Levels]Birdd.png

to me: Getting scammed 5.8M OR trading purple phat for full dragon, obby stuff and d long. BAD deal at the time but i got excited at the site of full dragon, no idea of purple phat price atm, so sad.

But to someone else! Oh this is my best story. Don't know how but this guy FOUND 10 yellow party hats, bank when they were worth oh..7M or so in dec. of '04. Sold one for 8.1M (he was excited) Was showing all them off in trades going around falador. Decides to kill a gaurd, and...well got killed. He kept his ranger gear, of course me, i got 7 phats and 8.1M. Poor guy, I believe he was later hacked, guy who hacked used autominer to get up his mining then he got account back, then abruptly quit. Of course i was an idiot at the time so got some lame deals for them, and overall cause i'm nice, i sold the rest i had and splitted money up between some close friends. :D

Well there was this time a long time ago when I noticed I was killing black demons with reletive ease (as long as I used protecht from Melee). So I decided to try to kill a black dragon (what the heck I can just run up the ladder if they get too tough). Well I get all redy I get my dragonfire sheild, all my best armour and wepons, and planty of prayer potions and food. Well I had brought my rune kyteshield so I can run past the black demons with a little extra protechtion and not use any prayer. So I see a black dragon thets helath is really low. I attack it and it breaths fire. I die because I forgot to equip my dragonfire shield. Opps...

Then there was the time I got scammed out of a dragonstone but that wasn't as bad. I now demand security unless I have a good reason to trust them, like they are a player mod... you can normally trust them to craft your hides I think..

yeah, so it is a new day, i just log on. i head to the bank, grab my hatchet, law runes, water staff, and 1000 gp, enough for the trip from andougne to brimhaven and the fee into the dungeon. i also load up on a full supply of lobbies, as i am going down to kill greaters for a clue scroll. i get down there, and it is pretty packed, so i figure i would kill this one demon before me and try a different world. well, i take care of him easily, and to my suprise, very first demon, i get a clue! i right click on it, choose take clue, and immedietely tele out of the dungeon back to andougne, not realising that in my excitement and haste, i had a full inventory of lobbies, and left the clue sitting on the ground in the caves. maybe not the worst thing that has happened, but definetely the most bone-headed mistake i will never have the pleasure of repeating

Hmm quite a few things have happened to me..

1) When I was lvl 60 I got hacked for a cannon (my life's savings)

What kind of a fool would hack for a cannon!

The self-proclaimed king of bronze.

when i died fighting bronze drags in brimmy dungeon. i forgot that bows are 2h and i equipped it...

lost full red dhide, initiate, 30k irons, glory.

kept whip dbaxe and d skirt tho

1-3.jpg

wirst is my bad luck with blue masks...

back in rsc, I had just bought my first blue mask for like 300k, it was a lot to me back then ;)

and then my little brother decided to download a "rs stat calculator"- keylogger of course..

lost all my bank- about a million...

then later worked hard to get my mask back, bought it for 650k, happy I was walking around wearing it, started fishing lobbies on karamja, was reading forums as a thought just for a sec, switched back to rs just to see river troll's last hit on me!!! some happy fellow fisher got a blue mask... rofl at me...

Playing since February 2003

Ssamriga.png