Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

'Till the cows come home

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Arceus
[ Display Name History ]

Arceus

Araxyte Authority

• Administrators
  • 7,092 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P

You might say we've herd some grumblings around the forums. It is our pleasure to announce, after an udderly long hiatus, the return of the man, the legend, the one who makes rulebreakers cower in fear...the one and only Cowman_133!

We are sure that he will be able to help you out with any moderating or admin concerns, even when the steaks are high. Please join me in welcoming him back to the admin team!

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?
---

cWCZMZO.png
l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Randox
[ Display Name History ]

Randox

The Consultant

• Administrators
  • 6,605 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:Randox
  • Clan:All Friendly

Welcome back Cowman  :D

Sunli
[ Display Name History ]

Sunli

The Chill-Pill Nurse

• Members
  • 13,469 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Sunli
  • RSN2:Rejna
  • RSN '07:Sunli
  • Clan:Council Of Elders

Excellent news, indeed! Does this mean that the forum will once again be cared for properly? ^_^

rejna.png

- "I am willing to die...I mean try" - Jewelfire (Want to go bossing?)
-"we tried, we cried and we died!" - Limparse (What happens to old farts and tarts on monster-hunts)
- "...and we found out that there are as many ways to get to warriors guild
...as there are elders trying to get there" - Lysi
*snods agely* sorry... *nods sagely* - Brammy

-"Equality is being treated the SAME as everyone else, not having special treatment and unique things added in to everything." - Sy_Accursed

Cowman_133
[ Display Name History ]

Cowman_133

Unretired Administrator

• Administrators
  • 6,385 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Cowman_133

Excellent news, indeed! Does this mean that the forum will once again be cared for properly? ^_^

Figured I could lend a little spare time trying to banish the spambots and keep an eye on the report queue - but I've been away from the game for years and don't plan on getting back into it. I'm still active on the Tip.It/RuneScript IRC community (https://rscript.org/chat) though the RuneScript project is basically in the same state as this site.

Not really sure what the future of this website is - but it was too sad to see it overrun by spambots for me to not at least help with that. Please feel free to keep reporting anything especially egregious for action right away. I'll be doing what I can in the backend to mitigate and purge spam as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users