V for Vendetta

Greatsilverwyrm

Ultraviolet looks like another cheesey plotless action film..

V for Vendetta looks like it's original, has a good plot, balances special effects with story, etc...

Yeah, all of my friends say that Ultraviolet sucks.

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

I just watched it... And it lived up to my expectations(Which is pretty rare...). the problem was the crappy translations; All my Korean friends that watched it with me thought it was a horrible movie as none of V's charisma or poetic realism was able to get through the language barrier... (which no doubt is a pity)

One point in the movie that I found to be a bit too much was the bit about how V's past remains a mystery... Come on... Found washed up on shore? and then having certain "special" aspects in his bloodstream? What is he? A alien? Please...

I just watched it... And it lived up to my expectations(Which is pretty rare...). the problem was the crappy translations; All my Korean friends that watched it with me thought it was a horrible movie as none of V's charisma or poetic realism was able to get through the language barrier... (which no doubt is a pity)

One point in the movie that I found to be a bit too much was the bit about how V's past remains a mystery... Come on... Found washed up on shore? and then having certain "special" aspects in his bloodstream? What is he? A alien? Please...

The movie is already two hours long, and did you miss the entire flashback? It explains almost all of the questions that you have..

the "special" aspects in his bloodstream was obvious where they came from..

I must say i was pretty impressed and it was much better than expected. Just got back form cinema so going to bed but ill try and write a proper post about it tomorrow

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

This is a movie on my 'definite movies to download' list. :D

Christ, see it in cinema.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

The movie is already two hours long, and did you miss the entire flashback? It explains almost all of the questions that you have..

His body the only one that could create the right anti-bodies. But why only him? And if it's all just a lucky coincidence then how is it that his origins are so clouded? It was just a little bit too unrealistic and classic "Super Hero from OuterSpace" scenario...

Another part that I don't understand is how V "sees". Doesn't that woman(the one who changed her name and worked as a coroner) tell us that he had no eyes? And why was he called "V" before his vendetta? (In one of the flashbacks the sign on his doors said "V")

And how did V blow up the research facility?

I just find it all too superstitious/unrealistic... There needs more detail on his past... Not just a shroudy mist of Super Humanism.

This is a movie on my 'definite movies to download' list. :D

see it in cinema.

Seriously. You know it's a good movie when you won't even spend $5 on it... [/sarcasm]

summerpngwy6.jpg

His body the only one that could create the right anti-bodies. But why only him? And if it's all just a lucky coincidence then how is it that his origins are so clouded? It was just a little bit too unrealistic and classic "Super Hero from OuterSpace" scenario...

I was under the impression that each person that they were testing had a different chemical make-up(can't remember the word >

Another part that I don't understand is how V "sees". Doesn't that woman(the one who changed her name and worked as a coroner) tell us that he had no eyes?

His eyes might have just been burned shut at that point, not really sure about this.

And why was he called "V" before his vendetta? (In one of the flashbacks the sign on his doors said "V")

Those doors were numbered, roman numeral style. That's why they panned the other doors with the X's on them, You saw a II, III, and IV(if not a I too). He's called V because that was his cell number

And how did V blow up the research facility?

There are chemicals, and possibly some type of bunson burner(sp). Or maybe there was a propane tank or something, this part wasn't explained at all.

I just find it all too superstitious/unrealistic... There needs more detail on his past... Not just a shroudy mist of Super Humanism.

You'll probably have to read the comic for more of that.