Jagex Ad's And in game filter.

RoswellCrash

fartbutton6tb.png

You Must have seen this advert on the jagex web site?

Why is it that Jagex Find the word "Fart" to be so unappropriate that it has to be filtered in game but thay don't mind a advert on there main page with the word fart in it seem to me Jagex do what they want, if you haven't already read the Tip.It Times i think you should.

http://www.tip.it/runescape/?times=31

Jagex is nothing but a bunch of hypocrites. :roll:

And if you think the "fart button" is bad, I take it you haven't seen the about male enlargement? :lol:

I'll get a screeny of it if I see it again.

single_skill1165709744.png

lol that's a nice article. Very funny.

I suppose we should take extra care in not letting other players know we take showers; a moderator might mute us for bathing

lmao!!!

also somebody on tip.it has the name "beitch sdfu" and is a very good player, he is not banned.

the star in that name is shut da .... up (sd.u

redbullsigortiz.jpg

You think this is weird? Yesterday when I was fishing I saw a lvl 122 run by me with the name mrkika**. I wonder if Jagex would do something about that, seeing as how he's lvl 122. :?

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Uh oh

I hope im not banned for my name

Im scared...

What's your lvl and how long have you been paying them? If both of the answers are "very high/long" you're ok. Though if they weren't, you'll be banned for that mildly offensive name before any of the others mentioned on this thread..... :roll:

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

Jagex dont control the adverts, most adverts are connected to a central website which controls adverts on many websites. Jagex only create revenue for having the advert on thier website.

sig1zs0.jpg

De_Pk - Level 117 - Banned September 30th '06.

Your Password Request has been declined by our staff:

Your Request Sent on: 12th March 2006

Message Status: Declined on 12th March 2006

Our Response:

Hi,

Unfortunately the information you have provided us with does not match our records. Please ensure that the information you provide is correct, as we are unable to issue you with a new password without this information.

To regain control of this account could you please provide us with the following information:

Merv was in a terrible accident at work. He fell through a floor tile and ripped off both of his ears. Since he was permanently disfigured, he settled with the company for a rather large sum of money and went on his way.

One day, Merv decided to invest his money in a small, but growing telecom business called Plexus Communications. After weeks of negotiations, he bought the company outright. But, after signing on the dotted line, he realized that he knew nothing about running such a business and quickly set out to hire someone who could do that for him.

The next day he had set up three interviews. The first guy was great. He knew everything he needed to and was very interesting. At the end of the interview, Merv asked him, "Do you notice anything different about me?" And the gentleman answered, "Why yes, I couldn't help but notice you have no ears." Merv got very angry and threw him out.

The second interview was with a woman, and she was even better than the first guy. He asked her the same question, "Do you notice anything different about me?" and she replied: "Well, you have no ears." Merv again was upset and tossed her out.

The third and last interview was the best of all three. It was with a very young man who was fresh out of college. He was smart. He was handsome. And he seemed to be a better businessman than the first two put together. Merv was anxious, but went ahead and asked the young man the same question: "Do you notice anything different about me?" And to his surprise, the young man answered: "Yes. You wear contact lenses."

Merv was shocked, and said, "What an incredibly observant young man. How in the world did you know that?"

The young man fell off his chair laughing hysterically and replied, "Well, it's pretty hard to wear glasses with no [bleep]ing ears!"

Sincerely

The RuneScape support team

To submit a more complete password support query, please click here.

To return here to see the status of this Password Support request, choose 'Track a recovery request' from the main page.

thats what jagex wrote in luke's query! i wonder what there up too

Iv Green vI.png

hawtzo5.png

Jagex dont control the adverts, most adverts are connected to a central website which controls adverts on many websites. Jagex only create revenue for having the advert on thier website.

If you click on the question mark by an ad, you see the following:

Adverts on Jagex Websites

This is Advert ID: 140

At Jagex, we strive to maintain a quality and consistency in the adverts shown on our website, and regularly maintain checks to ensure that those adverts we show are suitable for all of our players.

If for any reason you feel that an advert being shown is inappropriate, please contact us by clicking to comment on our service from the main home page. After you have logged in, please select to send us an Advert Complaint.

When asked to supply an Advert ID, you can find this by clicking the question mark next to the offending advert to display this message. The ID to be provided will then be shown next to the yellow text at the top. Thank you.

But still, I think they should re-think how they do their ads, so that someone looks at the ads before any kids see an inappropriate ad.