The GDC: Sega Genesis + Revolution

kayoszee

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6146528.html

So, it's more then the NES, SNES and N64 emulation, it's got Genesis and Turbografx! This is awesome news for me, someone who missed out on pretty much everything I just mentioned.

The idea of being able to play Sonic 2, Mario 64 and Earthbound on the same console is enough to make me drool. And that's only the backwards compatibility!

Makes you wonder what Nintendo is still keeping under wraps for E3 :shock:

98% of teenagers have been drunk or around alcohol. Put this in your signature if you like bagels

hmguy2td.png

Now that's something big. I'd so be for that. So many games from Sega that I haven't played in ages :(

boblighte

Just imagine... in ten years, after Sony and Microsoft are out of the gaming business, we'll be able to play Halo and Jak and Daxter on a Nintendo console.

(That's just a joke. Please, no fanboy freak-outs.)

lmao.

Does anyone think the graphics are going to be a little updated for the older games?

You're missing the point of emulators..

The point is to go back and experiance how things were... not re-create them and ruin them.

*cough* rsc and rs2 *cough*

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâú_o)/ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï

doomdeathyz5.gif

you can download these old games anyway, if there not covered by the ESA then i believe its legal to download them. But its pretty neat to have them on a console, especially havnt streets of rage and golden axe 8)

i think the copyrights on them run out after a certain amount of years, if the company doesnt renew it. the NES is no longer copyrighted as of late last year, so a few companies have made some new NES consoles. dont know if it works the same way with the games or not.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg