Whiners....

Dexek

We all have had some loss on Runescape at one time or another. It may have been a large loss or a very small one, but either way it is a loss. I hear people complaining about losing items, dying in the wild, being hacked, scammed, rising prices of rares, being "poor", being banned, and even abusive mods. I do not want to hear discussions about losses in this topic, or any whining. I myself am not whining about the whining, because someone will surely say that. :roll: I just don't want these discussion boards to be spammed up with uneeded topics anymore. Some people may feel this topic is uneeded, but that is fine. I just want to hear confident, straightforward opinions about this. :)

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

Be quiet.

Can't you see he has a great point.

It's a game people. That's all it is. Pixels on a screen. Nothing to fret over, nothing to deeply care about, just something fun to do.

And to those who don't think its fun and/or are making it not fun: stop playing, go away, we don't want you.

nadsiggeh2cw3.png

Be quiet.

i think he was jokeing :wink:

kinda goes in the rants section, but i agree... but not with everything.

[qutoe]Pixels on a screen.

this is where i don't agree, this pixels thing is getting lame, fast. thos "pixels" you worked for, day after day you put hard work into this game. of course you don't want to lose it. for example, some people have pictures of their family but they're now dead. those pictures are merely pixels, but loseing them would be horrible for them. for good reason too.

that example shows that you can't say "just" pixels.

however i do agree that people overeact, i just resent people saying just pixels.

And to those who don't think its fun and/or are making it not fun: stop playing, go away, we don't want you.

harsh :?

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

Be quiet.

It's a game people. That's all it is. Pixels on a screen. Nothing to fret over, nothing to deeply care about, just something fun to do.

Couldn't have said it better myself

BTW- if you do get very very worked up over a item loss, RS death, or possibly a banning :shock: , you may want to consider taking a small break from RS :roll:

Errr, *needs a sig*

We all have had some loss on Runescape at one time or another. It may have been a large loss or a very small one, but either way it is a loss. I hear people complaining about losing items, dying in the wild, being hacked, scammed, rising prices of rares, being "poor", being banned, and even abusive mods. I do not want to hear discussions about losses in this topic, or any whining. I myself am not whining about the whining, because someone will surely say that. :roll: I just don't want these discussion boards to be spammed up with uneeded topics anymore. Some people may feel this topic is uneeded, but that is fine. I just want to hear confident, straightforward opinions about this. :)

quit being a wonnabe

ur not a mod and u'll never be one so stop trying so hard

totallvl900ge9.jpg

Woot! Got total lvl 900 in f2p!