Pixel character! Finished! (sonny moore)

susta99

ok, i decided to get back into pixeling. I began to do this. It is the singer of a band called From First To Last, and his name is Sonny Moore. This is just the lineart, so coloring is yet to come.

sonnypixelcopy.png

EDIT:

sonnypixelcopy4.png I guess i'm done. I REALLY didnt feel like coloring the torso, or the background, so i made it very simple. I actually like how it turned out, dunno about u guys. If i feel up to it i might elaborate a bit more tonight or tomorrow, maybe. I really just wanted to keep it simple, and i kinda like how this turned out, wat u guys think?

this is the original one

sonnycopy1.png

wat ya guys think so far?

emo ftl! (for the lose)

Nice wip however.

:cry: what do people have against goths and emos?

They've been stereotyped against so much that people just see them as wastes on society, like me!

I actually know a couple people who used to be cool.. but then they started labelling themselves Emo and literally cutting. They're just not fun to be around anymore.

thesip2.jpg

It really has

emo ftl! (for the lose)

Nice wip however.

:cry: what do people have against goths and emos?

They've been stereotyped against so much that people just see them as wastes on society, like me!

I actually know a couple people who used to be cool.. but then they started labelling themselves Emo and literally cutting. They're just not fun to be around anymore.

True, i have a friend who turned emo, and very similar to your story, it has just been a bit boring to hang around with him. Anyway, i did this pic cuz i like the band and music from FFTL, even if they ARE a bunch of emoÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâôs :D ... anyone CCing my work?

u posers from first to last aint emo and even the less gothic, btw under his hair its like pink color, i like his style in some way its sort of gay style u might call it lol, as for its music its sort of indie (actually got a bit of emo too) and punk mix i think its called oh [bleep] nvm i 4got name

i 4got to say i reaslly like how it got the sig really looks ownage and the hair is pretty cool man

Before FFTL became an MTV product, i garentee people who say they are gay or whatever really liked them. They have decent music and I like that. Like a band for how the music sounds, not for what they look like or if they've become sucked into the MTV culture.

u posers from first to last aint emo

(actually got a bit of emo too)

Did anyone else laugh at that?

LOL! I did, hilarious!!!! :lol: ... Anyway, i had no idea FFTL had ever even been on MTV :shock: are you sure about this Dilord? Could've sworn they didn't have anything to do with MTV...

As i said before, any suggestions on the lip?

u posers from first to last aint emo and even the less gothic

Explain why on the early stages of their My(censor)Space it had

Genre:Emo

On Topic- Nice linework although it is a bit ridgety

deadforumslol.png