Read page 19 to see how much Jagex hates ME!!!!!

Hounded

Sry about stealing your slave. =(

=)? lol

And dan, be patient my drop party buddy lol. Waiting on Cookie MAN before we have the party. A time and date has yet to be decided on. You WILL be notified. =)

~Dave

Sent them in the mail today, should be soon, Rofl.

Your runescape name is Hounded, Correct?

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Wow, i'm glad to see that you can read?

One of the second place winners have never owned a set of full rune, so um..OWNT?

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

True, a few people were rich, and a few are not. I seem to have picked good winners though, as all of them whether rich or poor have been very nice and grateful so far.

Even if they didn't need the rune themselves, they stated that they had friends which did. I am glad I did not pick you, razimir, as you are rather ungrateful.

The people who did not win, and even those who came in "2nd" were still very respectful and wished me luck. I am sorry that your manners are not up to the standards of the nice people who have posted here and talked to me in game.

Revenga, glad you sent them out. =) Will make for a good laugh when I run up and check the mail in a few days. Not to mention making for a tasty snack.

My "main" is hounded, even though he is lower in combat and total then my current char, whose name is "phil helmuth".

In almost complete retirement.

goodbye0vx.png

True, a few people were rich, and a few are not. I seem to have picked good winners though, as all of them whether rich or poor have been very nice and grateful so far.

Even if they didn't need the rune themselves, they stated that they had friends which did. I am glad I did not pick you, razimir, as you are rather ungrateful.

The people who did not win, and even those who came in "2nd" were still very respectful and wished me luck. I am sorry that your manners are not up to the standards of the nice people who have posted here and talked to me in game.

Revenga, glad you sent them out. =) Will make for a good laugh when I run up and check the mail in a few days. Not to mention making for a tasty snack.

My "main" is hounded, even though he is lower in combat and total then my current char, whose name is "phil helmuth".

hounded i will miss you :P we had some fun times with kj, anyway good luck irl

jojo :P

cani get into second place! lol

well sad you are leaving i dont even know you but you seem like a good influence on rs :D i probably cant send you a box of cookies though but keep 5 mil for yourself just incase =)

cya hope you have a good time at the party

whooo hoo for second place!!!

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

runescape name: true paladin

Reason to come: i want to come cause i like drop parties and i want to meet people that are part of tip it before they quit runescape forever. I also like droping some of my rune armour that i get from abberet spectures

true_paladin.png

Dragon drops= 5

Obby drops 6

rs: kamikaze914

i started out around 3 years ago, in the summer. at that time i was smithing bronze/iron/steel sq sheilds so that i could get the cash i needed for a rune longsword. i worked hard 5 days striaght and i fiannly got the cash. i started to walk south to the champions guild to buy rune longsword from the shop, to find two people talking to eachover. one of the people sayed 'drop the cash below you' one of the people suddenly traded with me and put up 32k and i was like wow. (32k being a big sum of money). i then saw the words 'other player has accepted'. i clicked accpet, and again the words other player had accepted came up. i clicked accept and poof! i had 64k. i said thankyou, but she had already logged out. i rushed south to the chamions guild and bought my rune longsword.

one year later, i was a member walking around in full rune with dragon longsword. i saw the words: (can't remember name soz) has logged in. i messaged her and said hi, thanks for that cash ages ago. she said who are you. i said im the person you gave 32k to. she said oh yeah. looking at all my cash, i said, hey, do you want 96k? she said sure,i logged onto her world and saw her walking around in full steel with mithril scimmy. i gave the 96k to her, she said ty and quickly logged out.

i never ever saw her again :(

220pxshkariwlogogt3.jpg

RS NAME: Clippersboy

Reason for possible attendance:

I started playing this game a few months after it was made, when you could pk anywhere. I played on and off until this very date, where I still play, just with a few more accounts.

Ive been a member of tip it since it started, being a very active, and sometimes not-so liked member :wink: (those mods know who they are, tryin to ban me 8) ) but yeah, no hard feelings. When tip it moved hosts, I left runescape for quite some time, then returned to the game and forums, with no one remembering who I was from the old site, as I now weild a new name, Itsjustagame. The name is ironic because even though I picked it up from a friend, and made it into an account, I still dont think, after playing for so long, and wanting to stop so many times, that I could do what you are doing and drop my hard work, and I respect you for that. Even though we all say its just pixels, it's not an easy thing to do.

Basically, my reasons for wishing to be able to come are blunt. To be truthful, I do not need any of those items. They would help me greatly, but there are many other members who need them more than I do. Im also not a liar, and im not going to say that "I just want to come to support you in every way and see you go" because, I have never met you in game before, and although I do wish you luck in whatever you come to do, I cant honestly say that items arent my main reason for going. I'd like to go to this party because I respect people who leave on good terms, and not because they got scammed, or lost a dm. Those who have parted with their addiction that many couldnt and many still cant, and I would greatly appreciate being part of that.

Canadian?... Ewwwww. lol =)

To the 5 of you who haven't gotten your rune yet, it has been in my inventory for a few days waiting for you to login. I'm on sporatically from early morning to late night (EST). I have all 5 of your RS names added to my list, perhaps you have private on friends and didn't add the right name? Add Phil_Helmuth. Thank you.

~Dave

goodbye0vx.png

MMMMM a nice bag of Pepperidge Farm Soft Baked Chocolate Chunk Dark Chocolate Brownie Cookies

Needless to say, Cookie Man came through.

Invites will be sent within the next few days for the party VIA PM.

Will also add you all in game.

Try to check one or the other, don't want you to miss out.

~Dave

goodbye0vx.png

Well, do you like milk to go with your cookies? Donuts maybe? Hmm, how about something you can keep.....erm, a drumstick! Played with by the mighty me, deceased about 2 weeks ago when I snapped it. I'll sign it as well, it will be worth millions, nay, billions!!!

Or you could have the donuts, your choice...

99/99 Fletching, 99/99 Cooking, 96/99 Strength

Hobgoblin11.jpeg

Sch00l3d...

reason to come... erm... I read your marriage post :lol: and I lost 40mil... :oops:

..Does this mean PaRocks is quitting as well?

And do you know each other in RL?

Edit: What is that thing above the Black Cav?

Birdd-1.png

[spoiler=Levels]Birdd.png