I had a really bad day

Arceneauxw

Ok im a soldier in Iraqu and my day a couple of weeks ago was really bad. Now Im on RandR but then i wasnt. It was 6 am and i hadent gotten any rest 4 3 days when an iraquie shell hit where we were "resting" the shell shattured the wall trapping one of my friends. they started shooting i pulled my friend out from the wall and headed trowads saftey about that time a bulled entered my back and hit my spine( it hurt like a ********** ********* *****- u get the point) Well im now wheel chaired for a while dont know if i will ever recover but hey lifes a [bleep] right? later that day i recived a message that my younger brother had been killed in action by road side bomb that really topped my day off. then enjoyed a nice 20 hour flight back to the U.S. I plan to play alot more R.S. beacuse of my dicibalites( war is hell dont join the army stay free)

Now im stuck playing this game with no job or way to maek money life sucks doent it?

If u think this was a bad day tell me, arceneauxw

Man I really feel for you. I hope you get a really speedy recovery, and you have peace within your heart with the tragedy with your brother.

Things always get better alot sooner than you expect. :D :wink:

If its true i go over in Iraqu and risk my life for ur sorry wagon my * borther dies im wheel chair bound and u ask if its true u make me sick!, and u call ur self americian.

He's Dutch. And you'd think an American soldier would know how to spell the name of the country he's been spending his time in.

Kirk and Lars I could handle. At the same time.

Well, you say you were in Iraq a few weeks ago, yet you registered to our forum a few weeks ago as well.

Your brother dies, and you might even have got permanent damage, yet the first thing you do when you are out of the hospital is post on our forums, telling us how "bad" your day was.

And then you expect us to believe all that, c'mon.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

If he says it on the internets it must be true :D

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Im a soldiger not an officer and its been a long day im not to concerned on my spelling i just got out of sergury and i got another brother in the air force.

So you're posting from the hospital?

I have abusive parents and i need some1 to talk to about my problems havent i suffered enough ? but w/e dont belive me a * dutch * or be a true americain.

A true "Americian" would realise that American has 1 i, not 2.

The story is getting better by the minute.

I think you're a real disgrace to your fellow countrymen who are in war. That really have to suffer all those disasters.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

So a bullet penetrated your spine... and you are fine to go on a computer :roll:

I think i can smell Bubsa again...

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I agree with How2PK and Rizla:

Something is wrong here. Either your version of the story or the fact that you are posting this here now.

I don't know which of those worries me most.

Vmser.png

So you're posting from the hospital?

wouldnt it be cool if they had somthing like i dont know like a small computer that u put on i dont know say ur lap that u can move around from place to place wouldnt it be cool if they had one of those?

I must congratulate you, it seems. You had a bullet entering your spine, but a day later you are fit to (a) sit in a wheelchair, (B) go on a 20-hour plane trip (we'll conveniently forget the US is not that far from Iraq - at least, the west coast isn't, and this guy seems a Bronx kinda person to me...), and © immediately recount your sad sad story to a forum for an online game - who needs friends or family! - finally, (d) you are in a condition to be on a computer while you're "just out of sergury".

You sir, are a miracle.

wouldnt it be cool if they had somthing like i dont know like a small computer that u put on i dont know say ur lap that u can move around from place to place wouldnt it be cool if they had one of those?

It sure would, and it would be even cooler that someone who got shot in the spine could even feel the laptop on their legs, seeing as they'd be completely useless.

Hospital rooms with internet acces aye? Sure, why not. They transfered your laptop from iraq to here too? Or did someone of your family - which you don't seem to need - happen to bring it to you?

And after surgery to your spine you probably shouldn't even be awake but still under some kind of narcose. Let alone you could type decently, or sit up straight!

Vmser.png

When was it you actually went on your "20 hour" flight? Because there hasnt been a time when you stopped posting for that long for ages? (checked profile) :roll:

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

I dont know no much about medical stuff all i no is i got chot and its really hard 4 me to walk ok so i play computer as somthing to do What should i read a book? Yea right!

So how long have you been in hospital for?

Locked by me

Sorry this topic needs looking into, I'm not happy with users responses also about the whole topic.

No offence meant to the user that started this topic. We had this problem in the past, you new here and such topics can be flamed for silly reasons, weather they ture or not.