New Use For Frog Tokens!!

ralfoy1

very well thought out idea, i love it and i hope jagex will adopt this or a similar idea.

ep.

circular5bf.png

eddieperfect - (Unjustly) Banned 06.06

eddieperfekt - Created 05.11.06

Prankster_King - "ItÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s just click after click after click."

321184224778sn1.png

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice ideas except.....like has been said, most people dont have 28 tokens :lol: (everything total including prince suit and frog helm). Ive gotten frogs 3 times, so i only have 1 spare token......itd still be useless and boring. If the requirement to unlock the stuff was 1 token, then everything else costed 1 token as well....still 5 tokens is alot. Maybe there should be a minigame where you can earn tokens in the frog kingdom, but to unlock it you must have frog helm, prince suit, and 1 or 2 tokens.I dunno sounds good, but a bit steep token wise.

Nice ideas except.....like has been said, most people dont have 28 tokens :lol: (everything total including prince suit and frog helm). Ive gotten frogs 3 times, so i only have 1 spare token......itd still be useless and boring. If the requirement to unlock the stuff was 1 token, then everything else costed 1 token as well....still 5 tokens is alot. Maybe there should be a minigame where you can earn tokens in the frog kingdom, but to unlock it you must have frog helm, prince suit, and 1 or 2 tokens.I dunno sounds good, but a bit steep token wise.
Once again, this is random, not everyone would have the full suit, just like not everyone has full mime. I have gotten the event 5 times in a week, so it is posible, but once again, It's RANDOM And i think the requirements are fine as they are because this would give something to work for
picture.php?albumid=328&pictureid=1551

Ya but i think its safe to say that only 100 or so people have ever gotten 28 tokens. I know its supposed to be random and rare and such, but not to the point where almost noone has it. If only several people could experience this, then why would jagex take the time and effort to add it to the game?

Q: 'Will the frog tongue be a weildable weapon like the rubber chicken? how will that work? it would be wicked if it had the range of, say, a shortbow.'

A: The frog tongue will go in the helmet category and it would look like a long, stretchy...tongue. Yes, for you users who did not get their rubber chicken, you can use the tongue to use a 'whack-like' opition.

if you weild a frog tongue, you're not able to weild a frog mask, so i think it's better to put it in the weapon category

Q: 'Will the frog tongue be a weildable weapon like the rubber chicken? how will that work? it would be wicked if it had the range of, say, a shortbow.'

A: The frog tongue will go in the helmet category and it would look like a long, stretchy...tongue. Yes, for you users who did not get their rubber chicken, you can use the tongue to use a 'whack-like' opition.

EDIT 2

Just thought of this great idea! :D If you want to thieve as a frog, you can use your tongue to shoot across 2 units away and you can steal the item!

This allows stealing to be a bit more fun and a less chance of being caught by guards!

a weapon in the helmet space? thet would mean you could carry a frog tongue and a sword? how would that work? would you auto-retaliate with the tongua attack or the sword if you get attacked by a monster?

a "weapon" will have to be weilded in your right hand, the way i see it

as for theiving, yeah that sounds like fun, but thats a members only skill. then again, that would be sick to grab 3gp out of a man's pocket with your tongue. (sounds gross though, even a bit lewd lol)

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank

i find i get the most randoms while lobby-fishing.

As soon as sum1 makes a fire, sum random cumez and takes precious time away from cooking.

I just drop the tokens, cuz i need space 4 the lobbies.

nice things!!!! (i like them :lol: )

Give a man a fish, and he'll choke on the bones. Result: You get the rest of the fish.

Teach a man to fish, and he'll catch a lot of fish, then choke on one of the bones. Result: You get all the fish he caught.

Teaching people is better.

• 3 weeks later...

well i for one would LOVE this update if it ever happened...

mabey the tongue would go in the ranging place, and u could use it infinite times, because if it was a weapon, that would be weird holding a tounge, and if it was equipable in the helmet slot,it would not allow u to have a frog mask, and a frog full would prob include the mask...

knucklesrunsmallani9si.giftailsrunsmallani1rp.gifsonicrunsmallani5bw.gif

put me on the suporters list i like the idia :)

would be kewl fighting in wildy as a frog :)

A friend to all is a friend to none.