Flamer

Well here they are. Rate or hate :o

10pv1.gif

21cj1.gif

forgotten7di.gif

Q and A:

Q: did you get tired doing these?

A: nope

Q: How much soda did you drink making these?

A: about 4-5 cans

Q: how long did these take you?

A: 3 hours

Q: O rly?

A: ya rly.

Q: No wai!

A: -.-

Check out my da here :P

http://raze44.deviantart.com/

devinebeautyht0.jpg

1337 m4ni4!!! U pwnz0rzz m4n!! 0m6 7h3y ru13, w4nn4 m4k3 0n3 f0r m3?

Serously, they are so good, 10/10 for all three. I would give you my own designed award, but i cant be bothered uploading it. =P anyway, would you mind making one for me for free? If you dont that ok but still, oportunities are what i love and when they're there i take them =P

17298good124cmredsadlfkjlaksdf.png

Add me ingame: Lnterest. I am back.

wow they are awesome! the text is a little small when i'm looking at them on linux, but thats linux. you are awesome i wish i could do things like taht half as good. oh well more practice for me.

have a nice day!

EDIT: oh and also, what happened to your sig shop? are you closed or are you making them for free now?

tipitlessersigea3.png

oh and also, what happened to your sig shop? are you closed or are you making them for free now?

It got closed because of jagex -.-

I might make them free :lol:

Depends how i feel :oops:

devinebeautyht0.jpg

They're all kind of blah in my opinion. The middle one is the best one, but the other two are just black-white and are boring. The basic outlays are alright, but lack of color really drops the bomb for me.

The top one I don't really like, because the left part of the sig is just a couple of lines on black. That is the one part that ruins that sig for me and it looks a little bit overworked. The bottom one is just the basic cloudish looking stuff with a few random "shapes". However, the middle one I like mostly, but needed a bit more of a bluer twist for me to enjoy.

I have to say though, you really need to get new text. Go and download some better texts, because the ones you are using are basic. They aren't creative or anything, it's like essay text or something.

Kaejer.png

They're all kind of blah in my opinion. The middle one is the best one, but the other two are just black-white and are boring. The basic outlays are alright, but lack of color really drops the bomb for me.

The top one I don't really like, because the left part of the sig is just a couple of lines on black. That is the one part that ruins that sig for me and it looks a little bit overworked. The bottom one is just the basic cloudish looking stuff with a few random "shapes". However, the middle one I like mostly, but needed a bit more of a bluer twist for me to enjoy.

I have to say though, you really need to get new text. Go and download some better texts, because the ones you are using are basic. They aren't creative or anything, it's like essay text or something.

I swear I put blue on the first one. :oops:

for the third one.. I wanted to put a grunge effect to a 3d effect to it. There fore naming it forgotten. :wink:

and for the text. I do have better text it's just I decided to use times new roman for them. except the last one. :D

by the way. Yes I can take C/C, It's just that I like to be a perfectionist with my GFX. :lol:

devinebeautyht0.jpg

I don't actually like them, I'm not saying they're not good, because I know the skill it takes to make sigs like that, I just don't like them... :)

Sorry :P

Everyone is intitled to their opinion :D

devinebeautyht0.jpg

I think it is. :oops: Just thought the outer appearence would look abit like cabbage so... :oops:

2089wde.jpg

Thanks Metroid for the siggy and dark_shadow for avvy! \:D/ :thumbsup:

<3 wendy