SwampJedi - 2280+ - 120cb

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Due to inflation, getting 99 herb right now is prohibitively expensive. I think I'll end up losing LOTS more than I had planned, since dwarf weeds are 500gp higher than I planned.

Selling my 60k cballs for 220 each - hoping to rebuy for like 150-180 after the 26k trick is nerfed and prices fall.

Changed my mind. Just bought the rest of the stuff I need for 99 Herb at a cost of 25m. Should be able to sell the pots and leftovers for roughly 20m. And by the time I clean 7k dwarf (since they were cheaper than cleaned!), grow 6k weeds, and mix 13k pots, I'll have more than made that 5m back.

Getting really close man; best of luck on the last two. But seriously, who in their right mind gets 99 farming?

tallest.jpeg

571st to 99 Fm Nov. 4 '06 - 315th to 99 Crafting Mar. 3 '07 - 3410th to 99 Fishing Sept. 18 '07

26378th to 99 Cooking Oct. 16 '07 -.- 99 Thieving Dec. 29 '07 - 1343rd to 99 Farming June 5 '08

1807th to 99 Agility Nov. 8 '08 - 3094th to 99 Smithing Feb. 14 '09

2012 total - 91 combat

No one! :)

But frankly, farming is the ONE skill I enjoy. I'll keep doing herbs long after 99 - but instead focus on cash crops.

I dunno, I'm already a little tired of RS. Been back only a few weeks.

Always good to see you, man. Don't be a stranger!

Getting really close man; best of luck on the last two. But seriously, who in their right mind gets 99 farming?

Tallest and Ard should come back too, then it will be a real party.

Herblore is horrible right now. I keep searching for some magical option of getting it cheap, and there is none. http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Calculators/Potions is the best help I can find on herblore, and none of them look good.

lalalasig2.png

Yeah, I keep trying to talk them into it - but Ard at least HATES the idea. :-) She got to the point where grinding kicked in, and didn't care to grind.

Herb does suck. Absolutely. But since I basically only came back to the game for 99 farm and herb, I don't really care. I STILL have more cash than when I started! :-)