SwampJedi - 2280+ - 120cb

That's some nice skilling. 84 Construction is really impressive.

Keep it up and good luck.

Thanks!

Today I went ahead and bought enough Adamant Bars (~8k) to go from 88 to 90, with SC hammers. I have to mine ~16k more gold ore to get from 85-88 smithing - but that'll take a while (85,86,87 mining). Now I'm basically broke, though. Spent 70 something on masks, 20 something on bars - that leaves me with like 10 something.

Now I really won't be buying anything for a while. I have planks for 92 Cons (with hammers), bars for 90 smithing (with hammers), and essence for 85 RC. Really the only purchasing I'll do will be herb seeds, but those are almost pure profit.

That should do me for 2020 total, which is where I'll be setting aside skills for a while and working combat. Of course, there will be some cost in that, but by then I'll be well over 100m cash again. On the other hand, I do already have a good store of pots, cooked food, and ammo.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice purchase on the rares. I bought a santa just recently and I'm hoping it pays off also.

How far are you going to go with combat when you start training it? plan on any 99 melee's?

Low_C.png

woodcutting96.jpg

1994: Ivy

Ivy is insane - hopefully they'll come along with something similar for mining. Basically, no-drop skilling.

I've started buying the unfinished broad bolt supply every day for a little extra cash.

The first thing I'm going to get with my slayer points is the ability to make slayer rings - after that I may do broad bolts just to save some cash.

Current task is Kurask, though I don't expect I'll do that for a while yet.

woodcutting96.jpg

1994: Ivy

Ivy is insane - hopefully they'll come along with something similar for mining. Basically, no-drop skilling.

I've started buying the unfinished broad bolt supply every day for a little extra cash.

The first thing I'm going to get with my slayer points is the ability to make slayer rings - after that I may do broad bolts just to save some cash.

Current task is Kurask, though I don't expect I'll do that for a while yet.

Ivy is pretty awesome, I'm almost 99 woodcutting because of it lol.

And btw slayer rings are totally worth it, the teleports to slayer tower and sumona in the desert make them awesome. Add in the option to check your task and stuff by operating it and the ring is perfect for slaying.

Low_C.png

You're getting really close to 2,000, congrats. I expect you'll pass me again pretty soon; I must have been slacking during your absence.

What's your cash level look like? 99 Smith/Craft had to have drained some of those Santas you had stockpiled. :-)

I'm sitting on about 300m now, give or take a bit. With items I'd hazard a guess of 350-360.

Do you have any idea hat the lowest combat to 2k total was? You have to be close.

~Wolf

At one point Milbrand was the lowest to get 2,000 total at level 89 combat (prior to hunter coming out I think). Larabarbara and Neo Qdon both hit it at pretty low combat themselves, but I don't believe either was below 89. I didn't manage to hit it until 91 combat. There might be someone who's done it under 89 but they've been under my radar at least if they did it.

tallest.jpeg

571st to 99 Fm Nov. 4 '06 - 315th to 99 Crafting Mar. 3 '07 - 3410th to 99 Fishing Sept. 18 '07

26378th to 99 Cooking Oct. 16 '07 -.- 99 Thieving Dec. 29 '07 - 1343rd to 99 Farming June 5 '08

1807th to 99 Agility Nov. 8 '08 - 3094th to 99 Smithing Feb. 14 '09

2012 total - 91 combat

You're getting really close to 2,000, congrats. I expect you'll pass me again pretty soon; I must have been slacking during your absence.

What's your cash level look like? 99 Smith/Craft had to have drained some of those Santas you had stockpiled. :-)

I'm sitting on about 300m now, give or take a bit. With items I'd hazard a guess of 350-360.

Do you have any idea hat the lowest combat to 2k total was? You have to be close.

~Wolf

At one point Milbrand was the lowest to get 2,000 total at level 89 combat (prior to hunter coming out I think). Larabarbara and Neo Qdon both hit it at pretty low combat themselves, but I don't believe either was below 89. I didn't manage to hit it until 91 combat. There might be someone who's done it under 89 but they've been under my radar at least if they did it.

5tr v5 d3f is 88. Will tie with Swamp.

Thanks for your information.

Good luck on 2k Swamp, although you don't really need it now.

~Wolf

enaidlool.png

If you quote me please be sure to note that I'm extremely mad.

~Wolf

Zzzamorak will get it if he wants, although he hates RC, and probably won't ding past 3.

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

Sad to see your skilling days are coming to a close, I've been watching you since 2006, very promising. But I do spose they have to end some time, and no harm in it being now.

I'll hopefully be there for ur 2k party, exciting stoof :)

All the best.

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

2000 total with such a low combat level is amazing. If I could I would have come to your party. Sadly that isn't possible because at that time I won't have access to the internet. But I wish you a great party and a huge congratulations on 99 crafting!

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak