At least have this when people tele - Edited

Xerowingsx5k

Erm... how did my post get turned into a flame about teleporting? All I suggested was some kinda message to say the person had teleported from you. Nothing more, nothing less. Yeah it could be tweaked a little to be a more positive message. Like:

Only skulled players would get this message:

"Some Guy has escaped from your wrath by teleporting away."

or

"With a blink of the eye, Some Guy has disapeared from your sight."

Yeah my first ones were a little offensive but if someone's going to teleport, at least give someone the credit for having one make another run for his or her life as a pker.

Yes I do indeed agree with Bluerose13x that Jagex had royallly screwed up the balance of the wilderness with the non-pking area. There's actually enough in the wilderness to actually LIVE there with the right levels (Cooking level 30, lv 99 smithing :lol:) . However, even if they moved it back into the non PKing zone, it would go back to being just as hard due to the number of players in the game.

However, as a pker I find it annoying that a huge portion of the wilderness which was supposed to be for people who choose to PK give an unfair advantage with circular reasoning. You can attack someone with the same levels as you do but you won't be able to kill them fast enough and if they're running, they'll surely make it out by teleporting. The only people you can kill are those lower level than you are but wait! They run on sight, making it equally hard to get them as they teleport away. I myself believe pking people with no intention of fighting wrong. The only reason I see that someone should do such a thing is for revenge. I do enjoy shooting down kids in the game with a big sword and high tesosterone levels but as soon as they see they're losing, adrenaline rushes through them as they click on a teleport spell to get away. Of course there is no way we can solve the problem between the balance of the wilderness and the non-pking area. As soon as Jagex moves the rocks, arenas to the non-pking zone, those will be crowded.

In my opinion, teleporting should only be restricted to non-pkers. As in those who are not marked with the skull of danger. Those who fight and yet teleport away to safety shouldn't be allowed but since Jagex thinks it's okay, they should at least deserve a small bit of humiliation for many I see using this method insult me and teleport away.

If Jagex wants an option of pking in the wilderness, they should make it more fair because not everyone's a smith, miner, fighter, fisher, or what ever. Those who do make a choice do take the risks but should not have such a power that gives them a very high chance of evading all these risks.

1st attempt = Not so good, forgot this part.

Have like a message if someone teleports like.

"Ubernoober has teleporterd away from you in fear of death."

"The coward Ubernoober has escaped from you with a teleportation spell."

So people don't go teleporting away without SOME humiliation.

Proud 'The' Guardian Knight

Cmb F126 - P137 | 99/99 HP | 99/99 Str | 99/99 Atk | 99/99 Def | 99 Range | 99/99 Magic | 99/99 Prayer | 95/99 Summoning

theLogo.png

http://www.theclanrs.com/

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF Jagex thought it was cowardly, for people to teleport from the wilderness, they they'd make it harder to do, and they wouldn't tell Mages to do it in their manual, lol

Yeah but mages aren't the only ones doing it because you can't fail non-offensive spells when wearing negamagic armor.

Cmb F126 - P137 | 99/99 HP | 99/99 Str | 99/99 Atk | 99/99 Def | 99 Range | 99/99 Magic | 99/99 Prayer | 95/99 Summoning

theLogo.png

I doubt the message "The coward Ubernoober has escaped from you with a teleportation spell." is going to humiliate anyone, much less someone who teleports from fights regularly...And why don't you go PK in a higher wilderness level where they can't teleport anymore?

it should say " that stupid noob (their name) teleported! what a freaking sissy!"
'

'

oh and are you in a position to call someone a noob???? :roll:

Well hellooooo Mr.Ego :roll:

lol.. whats the use?? that person still got away..

Good point :P

Jagex should make it that when some1 teleports from u in wild, he drops an item. So when u think yay ima teleport and u do it in a battle, you loose rune legs or something :P

I doubt the message "The coward Ubernoober has escaped from you with a teleportation spell." is going to humiliate anyone, much less someone who teleports from fights regularly...And why don't you go PK in a higher wilderness level where they can't teleport anymore?

Because people only need to run a short distance of about 20 wildy levels to be able to teleport.

theLogo.png

Because people only need to run a short distance of about 20 wildy levels to be able to teleport.

Thats nearly half of the entire wilderness! And I doubt you PK in the highest levels of it. They could probably have gotten completely outside of the wilderness if you let them get that far.

why not make wither it so either skulled ppl cant tele or that you can fail teleport spells.

I do like the no teleporting with a skull idea. No reason to fail it though, I don't want to waste 20 minutes trying to get to Ardougne by teleporting.

maybe, if they were higher lvl, it could say:

"u got really freaking lucky, ch00b"

or

when u gonna 0wn em:

"get better"

Banned from Runescape on a day I didn't play, for a real world trade I never did. Combat 113 - Total 1796 - Top 500 Cooking

Or how about first a animation that would take 5 seconds, where the teleporter could not do anything like eating.

A very good idea.

Good for us, but Jagex don't have any problem with people Teleporting out of the wildy.

how about this idea, stop making stupid suggestions? the game is fine the way it is, just leave it like that. if you want to teleport, then do it. theres nothing cowardly about it. its part of the game.

Obviously you've never spent ages beating someone down to 0 food, wasting your own, then watched them teleport away, leaving you foodless, with nothing to show for your efforts.

Obviously, you're one of the other people, who waste pkers time by weakening them and teleporting :roll:

how about this idea, stop making stupid suggestions? the game is fine the way it is, just leave it like that. if you want to teleport, then do it. theres nothing cowardly about it. its part of the game.

Obviously you've never spent ages beating someone down to 0 food, wasting your own, then watched them teleport away, leaving you foodless, with nothing to show for your efforts.

Obviously, you're one of the other people, who waste pkers time by weakening them and teleporting :roll:

I used to be one of those people, until I actually went PKing a few days ago. Even when I was getting owned as a mage, I never teleported. I took my loss of 12 wines and 60 chaos runes as a man 8)

Guess that teaches me to PK in higher level wilderness :lol:

ChocoboT.jpeg

Let's make babies!