*retirement party over* post your pictures+comments here*

sk8ermaster

Glove dropped the rune boots :)

My telekenetic grab was so close lol.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a good party. I only got a pair of black dhide chaps (that I can't wear :oops: ) but I still had fun following you around rs. I think thats the first time I actually walked over white wolf mountain in rs2 :P It was funny to see all of the people who went through the dwarf pass when you went by the stairs. I had to leave when you moved to the duel arena so I didn't get to see you leave so just wanted to drop in and say goodbye and good luck irl.

pedestrian01.png

Thanks for a great time, everyone! :) Hope you'll have a great time, Sk8ermaster - you definitely will be remembered!

Just a few pics from the Tipit people spontanious afterparty... I had a blast!!! :D

Notice the white mystic bottom and rune large combo:

Drop1.jpg

Group picture:

Drop21.jpg

Then we finished off with some serious fighting... Or something far from that:

Duel2.jpg

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

i got 232 iron bars =p.. ty 4 the phree smith xp. I still thinik you should of gone ot the dt pyrimid. lol.. bi bi come back to runescape soon.

Back From Vaction (Finals back to rs and tip it ^_^)

sk8, ill be posting some good pics in a min when they are all uploaded, some great stuff, except for when i saw someone say " go die like shiva, sk8 i got nothing u noober"

That is a disgrace.. sk8ermaster goes out of his way and makes this drop party for people and to say goodbye to RS.. And he gets this.. :roll:

Anyways good luck in RL and i hope all goes well :D

homerhc6.jpg

Respect- Oy_the_Great, Lode, Bubsa, Weezcake, Thrash111, Gloric, Vmser, Pianofrieak2, Runemetsa

Sigs Made By - Pink

I couldn't make it to your party, sounded fun. Hope you have fun in real life and good luck with your trial.

R.I.P The Old Nite. Heroes get remembered. But Legends never die. You were truly a Runescape Legend

newbankofrsyq0.gif

Sorry, I couldn't be there, would've been nice to see you go.

And to those that were being rude to sk8, that's pathetic, he holds a drop party because he's leaving RS and that's how you repay him? Shame on you!

Good bye sk8ermaster, you will hopefully be remembered as a kind caring person, I'm sorry that those people said what they did to you it was bad enough for them to be greedy and try to put shame on you, put then they were to courdly to do anything more then to shame a DEAD person, that was a horible thing for them to say and I'm am sorry that they said it to you and Shiva.

What are you going to do with the account? Are you going to sell it and make a cupple hundred bucks, let it rott, give it to a beginer just starting runescape, give it to a close friend, raffel it off as the best thing anyone could have to remember you?

I also hope that you are very succsesful in your futer life and live a long and prosperous one, we will all remember you, good luck...

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

nirvana6101.png

My up and coming noob

If a tree fell on a mime in a forest, would anyone care?

Sad the only thing I remember about you is all your postsa bout being hacked over and over...Anyway have a good one, least you wont be hacked anymore :)

cya dude, good luck in life and all!

i always thought those posts were from other people saying he hacked them? dunno if its true or not..

anyway glad you managed to get out of rs and finally live life. Sometime the rest of us might follow your smart lead

Jimmy+Kak.png

currently smithing

Thanks for a great time, everyone! :) Hope you'll have a great time, Sk8ermaster - you definitely will be remembered!

Just a few pics from the Tipit people spontanious afterparty... I had a blast!!! :D

Notice the white mystic bottom and rune large combo:

Then we finished off with some serious fighting... Or something far from that:

Duel2.jpg

whoohoo!, i'm in both!, hehe, i'm in the white mystic bottoms and rune large!, *were they sk8ers originally?!* and there i am again in bootlegged veracs getting owned by zammy book and flowers! heh

4smallerxu3.png

moopycn7.png

The party should've been in Legends guild. Alot of pointless noob beggars "z00mg sk8 give me some money", "i didn't get anything you f'ign selfish noob". That was awy too pointless tho. But bye :(.

New account - Jorgen.

great party sk8er i will never forget your greatness....

i was the dude who got picked for spam dueling him and won what he was wearing(i feel so ashamed i cant post a pick of it- i dont know how =( )

and good luck irl dude

~sk8 on~

siggy4ny.jpg

Slayer FTW!!! Currently Lvl 73

Barrows Items: 8 Dragon Drops: 5

1632 Total All Skills 60+ 1700 blog.

"If you have got nothing nice to say, say nothing at all"-Flamers Watch Out

I didn't acctually plan to go, I was just walking through lumbridge when about 300 people walked passed me

So heres a few pictures

sk83.jpg

sk82.jpg

sk8.jpg

TheOldNite.gif

Fel 'n ddedwydd ydy 'r hunau drwo choel a cer am 'r yn bucheddu.

great party sk8er i will never forget your greatness....

i was the dude who got picked for spam dueling him and won what he was wearing(i feel so ashamed i cant post a pick of it- i dont know how =( )

and good luck irl dude

~sk8 on~

Have no fear,Nahdrav is here : sk8duel.jpg

rssig4copy.gif