i cant belive im doingthis but..

Google90

so we're friends,but i like her, and she knows it

i got her number a couple days agoo

i wanna call her..i just want some advice on what i could talk about..what to say...etc..dont want the convo th be quiet

:oops: 8) :oops: :lol: 8)

suggestions?? thats the point of the post :P

General questions aren't good questions. The people on the forum here don't know anything about the relationship between you and this girl, what your lives are like, etc. I suggest coming up with specific questions that relate directly to her life or your life, or your lives, instead of asking other people that don't know you two for vague ones.

summerpngwy6.jpg

Just call her up and talk to her like you would a friend. Get to know her. See what she's like... Ask her about her favorite food, or her favorite color, favorite movies... Stuff like that. ^_^ Tell entertaining stories, possibly funny stories from your childhood, vacations you've been on, pranks you've pulled. There are tons of things you can talk about. She'll open up to you a little more, and you'll get an idea of what she's like, and how she would like to be treated by you. I can understand you're nervous about calling her, but hopefully, you can become comfortable enough around her, that the nervousness doesn't last for very long.

Good luck! :D

3898000bYVcx.png

Ask her about her favorite food, or her favorite color, favorite movies...

Aw man, don't do that. I've heard countless stories from my friends about guys who asked "what's your favorite color" on those awekward phone conversations. It doesn't work well. But eveything else Knives said, go for I guess. Just try not to make it awekward for yourself, or it will be for her too.

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona

Aw man, don't do that. I've heard countless stories from my friends about guys who asked "what's your favorite color" on those awekward phone conversations. It doesn't work well. But eveything else Knives said, go for I guess. Just try not to make it awekward for yourself, or it will be for her too.

Really? Then don't do anything that will make things too awkward! ^_^ Don't forget to use your own discretion as well.

3898000bYVcx.png

I have to agree with this... "Hey, so what's your favorite food?" Fondue? Can you spell that out? F-O-N-D-What? Oh, U. Got it. Next, favorite color? Magent-wha? Magenta? Haha like thats a real word..."

Sounds like you just need to be yourself, it's always a good start to see how her day is going and go from there. "How's your day going? That's cool, why so great? Oh wow, she won 19 million in the lottery? And how much are you getting? laugh laugh yada yada."

Sorry, got a little carried away with the one-sided conversations. But you get the picture.

Just make it interesting for her, at least if it's funny she won't want to hang up. Chances are she's interested somewhat if you're this far, so don't sweat it, just do it like you ran into her in the halls. Not like you plan out conversations such as those ahead of time, right? Don't even think about what to say until you're on the phone with her.

peterstretchfn5.gif

Well... lets see.

Be sweet to her, and do NOT treat her like another one of your guy friends. No talking about anime, if you watch it and she doesn't. No talking about books, unless you know she reads. Tell her you like her, if you already havent. Talk about what she'd like to be when she gets older.

Possibly discuss a movie? Just be yourself. Don't friggen make her nervous by being someone who you're not. Laugh, make her laugh, be happy. Another thing--call her, everyday that you can. It makes us girls feel happy.

*If you feel up to it..take her to see Ice Age 2 (if ya'll havent seen it). It's a great, fun film, and ya'll would absolutely love it.

*If ya'll even happen to go anywhere with each other period.. OPEN THE DOOR FOR HER. Whether its a car door, or a building door---OPEN IT!

I hope this helps. :lol: Feel free to pm/im me if need be.

8)

Liciasiggyexp.gif

Bloodmourn05 made my signature! =)

Magic .::. 86/99

Well... lets see.

Be sweet to her, and do NOT treat her like another one of your guy friends. No talking about anime, if you watch it and she doesn't. No talking about books, unless you know she reads. Tell her you like her, if you already havent. Talk about what she'd like to be when she gets older.

Possibly discuss a movie? Just be yourself. Don't friggen make her nervous by being someone who you're not. Laugh, make her laugh, be happy. Another thing--call her, everyday that you can. It makes us girls feel happy.

*If you feel up to it..take her to see Ice Age 2 (if ya'll havent seen it). It's a great, fun film, and ya'll would absolutely love it.

*If ya'll even happen to go anywhere with each other period.. OPEN THE DOOR FOR HER. Whether its a car door, or a building door---OPEN IT!

I hope this helps. :lol: Feel free to pm/im me if need be.

8)

Yeah...This wont work for every single girl...seriously. See what she's like, and do what she likes.

Guest AshKaYu
well first ask how was ur say... girls like talking about themself!

haha her and shoppin... you could be on the phone to her for hours with just them two subjects ;)

Two questions:

1) Have you guys reached puberty?

2) Have you ever had a conversation with a girl other then "Yes Mom, I'll clean my room?"

JK, but seriously, not all girls are only interested in themselves and shopping.

I think the best way to start out with a girl is to tell her you play runescape, have a uber high combat level and skill total, and that you'll give her free stuff if she joins.

Then again, you could just talk to her like anyone else. Don't go and make stupid fart jokes or anything, just be casual. Save intimacy for once your sucessful there.

Remember. Baby who run before walk drink coffee before checking temperature.

MOD EDIT: Offensive text removed.

just make small talk with her, what kind of movies she likes, what music she listens too

dotn get to personal though, because girls dont like when you get all up in thier business when they dont even know you that well

small talk will help get this girl, trust me

"Ive always tried to kill the greatest man alive, but then I finally realize that suicide is not the answer"

QsBillabong

Don't phone her. Hang out with her instead. A few reasons:

1) If you can pull it off without being nervous or awkward around her, face to face contact works much better than over the phone

2) You guarantee that all her attention will be on you, instead of talking on the phone and doing something else

3) Its much easier to have conversations in person, for some reason. You can definitely be funnier in person (body language, mannerisms, stuff like that)

Besides, since you're already friends, there's no way she'd turn down just an ordinary trip to a coffee place or something. If you think she might, start by going in progressively smaller groups.

Remember, the singular thing that most women like the most is a guy that can make them laugh. Be relaxed (very important) and you'll be fine. Playing it cool is a good way to relax her too so she doesn't get all awkward because "he's so trying to hit on me...he's so trying to hit on me......must act defensive".

Good luck

I don't think writing a list of things to talk about is a good idea... that's just silly. Just call her, and hopefully conversation will float on fine, if it doesn't, then too bad.

zippil6wp.png

Thanks for the sig, Runesmithie :)

RIP Steve Irwin

haha her and shoppin... you could be on the phone to her for hours with just them two subjects ;)

Two questions:

2) Have you ever had a conversation with a girl other then "Yes Mom, I'll clean my room?"

JK, but seriously, not all girls are only interested in themselves and shopping.

I got it early (puberty) :oops: hehe.......
Hitting babies is fun, yay! *Dances* \:D/

Been out of the loop for 2 years, fill me in?

Two questions:

yeh i know im only messing :)

EDIT: even tho my better halfs shoppin mad n its proper annoying :wall:

you should make it a short call, dont try to talk with her as long as possible.

just call her about something that happend a few days ago or something about school or somthing, then ask some questions related to something else, after 5-10 minutes just say like "got to go, sorry, bye"

my runescape stats:

http://w3t.org/u/q74

Let's you if you can beat that!

Disclaimer: I probably have as little experience with this as you. However, I'll tell you what has and hasn't worked for me.

Don't just talk to her like you're trying to get something (let's face it, all us guys are............and I'm not talking about that :roll:, perv). Lots of guys I know tend to see girls as different. Don't talk to her like she's a different species, just talk to her like another person.

...and do NOT treat her like another one of your guy friends.
This is a definate no no. All us guys swear but most girls don't like swearing. Imagine you're talking to your grandma if it helps.

Try to find a common ground. School and teachers is a given but that can only take you so far. Try to find other things like movies. BTW girls are not interested in any action movies not involving Tom Cruise, period.

Gifts. If you're meet somewhere by chance always, always, always share your food. Good things are candies. Do not give the item to her unopened. This is seen as presumptuous in the beginning and again, makes many girls think you're out to get something.

Finally my personal opinion. Girls like phones, guys don't. Don't know why, just a fact of nature. I like talking to a girl in person instead of on the phone. If you decide to do this remember one thing. Eye contact. The natural way us guys talk are basically grunts in the general direction of the person. You never look another guy in the eye. Don't know what I mean? Try saying more than 5 words whhile having eye contact with the guy (and no, I'm not responsible for your medical bills). There's definatly a balance you have to find between ogling (also staring) and avoiding eye contact.

Don't let your eyes drift anywhere! Look to the side if someone walks into the room occasionally or other things like that.

superawesomesiggynessck6.jpg

Imhomer.png