Interesting Discovery from MIT

LP

http://www.vnunet.com/vnunet/news/2153668/viruses-assemble-ultra-small

Viruses making uber-tiny batteries with high capacity energy storage..

Its amazing!! :shock:

I want one of those!!

Modifying virus to atract more power is awsome, in a few years they will be making infinite life bateries - already a project!

~komodo

komododabst3cn.png

Who knows, maybe our 12th generation ipods will be charged by virus batteries? Interesting I guess, won't mean anything for a while though

Um I dont think so lol. In about 7 years Apple will make a breakthrew in string theory and have been able to harness the energy of the entire Universe, they also would have removed their competition, Bill Gates, by preventing him from being born. Given the fact that Ipods shrink every year usualy around xmas we can determine that the 12th generation will be released shorly after the discovery of string batteries.

The Ipod Flea will be the last version to run on a biological battery.

Who knows, maybe our 12th generation ipods will be charged by virus batteries? Interesting I guess, won't mean anything for a while though

Um I dont think so lol. In about 7 years Apple will make a breakthrew in string theory and have been able to harness the energy of the entire Universe, they also would have removed their competition, Bill Gates, by preventing him from being born. Given the fact that Ipods shrink every year usualy around xmas we can determine that the 12th generation will be released shorly after the discovery of string batteries.

The Ipod Flea will be the last version to run on a biological battery.

i wish :roll:

happiehour.jpeg

What I find really interesting is that we changed these viruses to basically act like nanobots for us. While they weren't completely assembled by us, they do serve the same function, little machines that build something on a nanoscopic scale.

i cannot wait for the 1100's to come around

nadsiggeh2cw3.png

(\/) 42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

(O.o) cabbage rools

(><) my sig is cool, if you agree put this in your sig. *is too lazy to animate*

^the bunny is back! yay!