TET Slave Auction Drop Party Discussion-Commentary-Pic Topic

ravinasian

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved it =) So many people... ugh! Made it all the harder XD I ended up with a good collection though, 3 rune legs, rune kite and full helm, as well as 4k willows! woot!!! TY so much TET, you guys rule. Only thing to change is ummm..... number of droppers? It would've been a lot more fun if there were maybe 6-7 people dropping instead of 3-4 so more items would be on the ground at once ;-) Maybe there was more droppers than that, but things were going so fast it was hard to tell. Again, great job guys =D

I didn't. Look, I've been here since November. I just don't talk much :oops:

Here here. You don't have to have like 3k posts to be part of a community. I only talk sometimes too.

Former TET Leader and Member

Here here. You don't have to have like 3k posts to be part of a community. I only talk sometimes too.

Same here. I stopped coming here for a long long time. So long in fact that for a while i couldn't remember my password to this name. :lol: I have just recently made my "return" and starting posting again. Although I don't think I'm well known I feel I'm a part of this community. :)

user1-dark.png 

Huge_Noob.png

Man the Drop party was wiked

i didn't get anything except for a rune scimmy which i gave to this random guy. I didn't see many people though except for moopy who i couldn't talk to because he kept running off and not hearing me....

but other then that it was wiked and i met some new friends

( free player ones though :cry: )

penguinesigrq6.png

It was fun when I was dropping some stuff of my own.. few addy plates, rune ore etc.. funny watching people get them.. but I went mainly for the stuff and i didnt get 1 thing which was kinda poop..

I still think that it should have happened in a less crowded place, filtering out all of the people who just go there to do daily tasks. Like the jungle on Karamaja Volcano..

or the Death Alter! :D :lol: ..well I would say that being able to get there ya know..

92/99 Fishing | 119/120 Combat | 92/99 Firemaking | 94/99 Fletching | 1878/1900 Total | 85/85 Slayer | 80/80 Prayer

5389_08e10c.png

7476_125ca6.png

plz tip.it-admions

could u plz plan the next drop party a bit earlier uin the day

my dad said it was too late

in belgium it was0.00 hour for the drop partyy but would u plz do it a little earlier next time..

grtz rsn:de kevin75

i came to the party about 40 minutes before it started but then realized i would get more items from clue scrolls than i would from this party. the problem with the party is that:

a)waaaaaaay too many ppl

b)easily accessible by any noob in the f2p worlds

im not ranting, just stating some facts

#5102 to get 99 cooking

Current Attack XP - 7,3xx,xxx - Going for 99

This drop party was excellent, great job tip.it =D. I got 100 cooked lobs, lol. Anyway, it was a great effort on your part, too bad it was spoiled by beggars and pet noobs. Although my main was banned on saturday, and I had to be on my lvl 36 Pker, I still had alot of fun, and met many pkers/ lvl 36!!

I hope the next tip.it event is in a more remote area, like the wilderness (Just playing), but maybe alkharid, VERY REMOTE.

I dropped a couple of things, but I still didnt get that sara kite =(.

I had fun, and I can't say GOOD JOB enough...!

bloodelf-1.jpg

I tell the truth even when I lie.

Same here. I stopped coming here for a long long time. So long in fact that for a while i couldn't remember my password to this name. :lol: I have just recently made my "return" and starting posting again. Although I don't think I'm well known I feel I'm a part of this community. :)

I just came back a few weeks ago. I had been gone so long I forgot I had an account. I was surprised when I tried to create an account and someone already had my name. Little did I know it was me! :D

newbankofrsyq0.gif

I was at my grandparents 50th anniversary so I missed out. :cry: Sounded like a ton of fun though.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

plz tip.it-admions

could u plz plan the next drop party a bit earlier uin the day

my dad said it was too late

in belgium it was0.00 hour for the drop partyy but would u plz do it a little earlier next time..

grtz rsn:de kevin75

We will try. We were trying to find a time that could include the Aussies, Americas (north and south) and to a degree Europe. Unfortunately, we had to inconvenience the small number of Eastern European players in order to satisfy the majority of Tip.Iters. In the future, I will try to make sure ya'll get in the fun!

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley