Ard's Progress ~ 1864 Total - 108 Combat

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. I can't believe it's been over ten months since I worked Agility. I even had to ask what to bring to Ape Atoll and had to look up the spell to figure out the runes I needed.

Oh well, I pushed the last 70 to 71.

71agilityid1.jpg

71agilityshortcutsqz9.jpg

Standard Deviation: 5.38

I saw you at Ape Atoll today, but I didn't know you were a Tip.It person! Congrats on agility levels.

Nice to see you here. Maybe I'll catch you in game again soon.

--------------------------------

Poor dizzy monkey...

73agilityvf6.jpg

Standard Deviation: 5.30

i'm a math noob :P how do you calculate standard deviation and your levels per combat level? I have an idea i just want to check if i got it right.

Btw congrats on the amazing levels.

Nice, i really love the crafting, i find it impossible to train lol. Other skills are great aswell. You might wanna get a 99 to make it look even better, cooking or fletching shouldnt take too long. :)

Getting a stray 99 or two isn't on my "to do" list since I try to keep my skills tight. 99s will be in scope when my lowest skills are 79...at least until I change my strategy.

i'm a math noob :P how do you calculate standard deviation and your levels per combat level? I have an idea i just want to check if i got it right.

Btw congrats on the amazing levels.

Most spreadsheet programs can run the calculation for you . If you want the breakdown, check out this post for more information on standard deviation.

I saw you at Ape Atoll today, but I didn't know you were a Tip.It person! Congrats on agility levels.

Nice to see you here. Maybe I'll catch you in game again soon.

Are you sure catch is the right word there? :P I like being the fastest monkey you know.

revan-1.gif

Are you sure catch is the right word there? :P I like being the fastest monkey you know.

Emphasis on "maybe I'll catch" as opposed to "run with" or "pass". :uhh: I'm always multi-tasking so I'm not ever the fastest monkey...just the best looking one. O:)

I'm surprised you haven't checked out the new course. I may head over there when I hit 74 later tonight.

Emphasis on "maybe I'll catch" as opposed to "run with" or "pass". :uhh: I'm always multi-tasking so I'm not ever the fastest monkey...just the best looking one. O:)

I'm surprised you haven't checked out the new course. I may head over there when I hit 74 later tonight.

To be honest, I have no idea where it is. Do you know how much exp it gives too?

Edit: Omg I'm very mad! I found the course, but to finish it you must have 70 Ranged, 70 Strength, and 70 agility. So no new course for me...

revan-1.gif

Very nice. I like how you have even the hardest skills up there in level with the easier skills. I felt kind of like you when my runecrafting xp (hard to get) passed my fletching xp (easy to get).

lalalasig2.png

Wow, it's been a while since I checked my kingdom. They've been hard at work.

Miscellania Seed Nest Count 112 total including...

• - 26 Acorn

- 21 Apple

- 18 Willow

- 11 Banana

- 8 Curry

- 6 Maple

- 4 Yew, Papaya, Orange

- 3 Pineapple

- 2 Spirit, Magic, Palm

- 1 Calquat

Congratulations on the quest cape.

After owning a quest cape for several months it has become a big pain to do any newly released quests.

Hope you get that total level soon.