10 April 2006 - Easter bunnies infest RuneScape!

Albosky

Easter bunnies are infesting RuneScape!

Children around RuneScape were expecting the Easter Bunny to bring them eggs this week, but instead of one big bunny they have found dozens of little ones! The bunnies are contained in two areas, south of Falador and north-west of Varrock.

Unfortunately the new rabbits haven't quite grasped the spirit of Easter, and rather than handing the eggs out they are burying them in the ground. Bring a spade to dig them up again and give them to the children (or eat them yourself).

One of the eggs has a rather interesting effect that will unlock a new emote, and, if eaten in the correct place, will open up a whole new area. If you venture into the rabbit warren you can discover who is behind the rabbits' strange behaviour, and perhaps even earn a new magical ring.

The Easter eggs will all melt on 24th April, and the rabbits and their warren will disappear. Players who have unlocked the new emote will still be able to use it, and those who have obtained the magic ring will be able to keep it

I like to fart silently but deadly in movie theaters
Ard Choille says (11:41 PM):

I wouldn't dare tell you what to do m'dear

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can get a spade in one of Faladors houses. South of the park there's the one.

better be quick or people will snap it up

Too late. There were about 20 people trying to get it when i last looked. i got one though. :)

wartortlelove.jpg

You can get a spade in one of Faladors houses. South of the park there's the one.

better be quick or people will snap it up

Too late. There were about 20 people trying to get it when i last looked. i got one though. :)

nvm i'll wait, got the worst lag in the world anyway :wall:

Sorry the rs2 download server is currently full.

The maximum number of people are already downloading the runescape-2 client at the moment.

What the hell are they playing at?! Cant even get into any worlds after the stupid update!

1000's of people are all trying to download it at once... justn keep trying, after about 3 go's you'll get it :)

Sorry the rs2 download server is currently full.

The maximum number of people are already downloading the runescape-2 client at the moment.

What the hell are they playing at?! Cant even get into any worlds after the stupid update!

wait for them to update the servers

as for your quote, there are too many people downloading the client simple enough.

Godm dman!!!ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâìÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâì!!!ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâì1xdfhnm (smahsing kreyboaerd beacsue of anger)

Its loaded up, after 10 mins, click sign in "Please wait 1 minute while the server updates" WHAT THE HELL HAAS IT JUST BEEN DOING?!

Now, "Error connecting to server" - sersiouly, jagex are making my blood boil, blood pressure rising, and now i have a dent in my door!

Follow the rabbit with the blue egg with yellow rabbit faces on it, once it puts the egg in the ground dig it up.

1st time = Unlock new emote.

Get another egg of the same kind but this time eat it over a hole, then walk to the main area of the cave then enter the chute, talk to the rabbit under hte magic bird to get the ring (which turns you into an egg)