making random event outfits tradable?

ixfd64

Would it be a bad idea to make random event objects tradable?

I mean, they're not like the new holiday items. Also, some random event objects can be very rare. There are some people who have gotten many dragon drops and not even one mime.

What do you think? Should they be tradable?

(If not, Jagex should add an NPC that buys these outfits for a certain amount of gold.)

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)

Very bad idea!!! :shock:

Y?

It would be an UNFAIR ADVANTAGE

yes it would

Because it is completely random and that u havent worked to get it.

Then sudently Yay a random now im rich.

Cauz they WOULD sell for high prices, who doesnt want full mime after all?

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

Well, it's all luck. It's possible that some Member will get a d-chain on his first dust devil kill. It's safe to say that "he didn't work for it".

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)

its not. he killed a dust devil for it. so he worked for it. with random events you have absolutely NO control over getting it. with dragon drops, barrows gear, slayer drops, etc, the player has part control over getting those items. its based on player effort. the longer you stay at barrows the higher your odds are of getting a barrows item. there is nothing you can do to increase your odds of getting a random event (except shades, maybe? and shade robes are tradable)

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank

its the fun to get your own rondom event stuff... when its bought like some armour all the fun of rondom event stuff is gone... and ppl are going to sell full mime for 2mil+ thats why they maded camo UNTRADEABLE!!!!!!!

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

Personally I don't get the deal of untradability at all. Why don't we just let people trade freely, anything.

Quest items might be discussable, though I'm not negative about making those tradable either - some (actually, a lot) people hate quests, why can't they somehow circumvent doing things they hate? This is still a game, mind you.

then people can just get rich instantly!

just like the holiday events and why they started making them untradable!

it gives unfair advantage.. it will cause noobs to get rich and maybe scammed from there money to... and then everyone could get richer! then everyone can afford full rune and full dragon (if ur p2p) and then it be madness!

Dr_Brinner.png

Making random event items tradeable will screw up the market

People who only do a certain skill (like wood cutting) could get even richer by getting random event clothing

Also bone prices would go up

riku__kh.png

hbga3.gif

PM me any time.....my name has two spaces 0.o

Very bad idea!!! :shock:

Y?

It would be an UNFAIR ADVANTAGE

yes it would

Because it is completely random and that u havent worked to get it.

Then sudently Yay a random now im rich.

Cauz they WOULD sell for high prices, who doesnt want full mime after all?

Exactly! That's why they were made untradeable in the first place! Full camo was selling for 2 mil, without any work from the seller.

well, shade robes and strange fruit can only be obtained by random events, yet they are tradeable and never considered rare. i have 6 pieces of shade sitting in my bank and i dont see me possibly getting rich from them, plus i have maybe about 20 strange fruit

on the other hand, i would love to get rid of some of these frog tokens. and i dropped my lederhosen top for bank space. some items are tradeable and some are not, and i think jagex selects which random items they make tradeable, trying to avoid another case of rare inflation. it would be really stupid for them to keep reating the same mistake

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank

well, shade robes and strange fruit can only be obtained by random events, yet they are tradeable and never considered rare. i have 6 pieces of shade sitting in my bank and i dont see me possibly getting rich from them, plus i have maybe about 20 strange fruit

on the other hand, i would love to get rid of some of these frog tokens. and i dropped my lederhosen top for bank space. some items are tradeable and some are not, and i think jagex selects which random items they make tradeable, trying to avoid another case of rare inflation. it would be really stupid for them to keep reating the same mistake

only the shade and fruit is tradeable...

and nests and gems are also from rondoms :)

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

I rarely get a random event that gives an outfit, I mostly get MOM or Sandwich lady, so I'd like it if I could buy prince outfit or zombie outfit. (or just be able to get it back afther I die and lose it :( )