I Owned Halo 2..hehe...

LP

That is blatant Halo cruelty.

But I agree...PWNED!

I really wouldn't call it an era. It was more of a definitive time period during which dinstinctive characteristics were expressed in similar ways.

Svirnsigscore.gif

Actually it still owned you because you paid for it, now its gone, and you didnt get any money for it by selling to some noob kid. :lol:

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Actually it still owned you because you paid for it, now its gone, and you didnt get any money for it by selling to some noob kid. :lol:

actually, i got quite alot of satisfaction out of doing this...

owning n00bs at halo 2 - $0

Getting T-bagged in Halo 2 - $0

Taking out your anger on Halo 2 - Priceless..

and yes, ME.. I broke it.. not the machine.. *Oh Snap*

I have come very close to doing the same thing to my Halo 2 disc.

I stopped playing ages ago due to huge amounts of quitters and people who had to scream down the mike.

We should have a tip.it Halo2 night and play some matchmaking. That would be sweet.

p.s. If anyone is interested in doing this my XBL account is the same name as my forum name!

Ajc100.png

Actually halo 2 owned you.

You paid the developers and store for halo 2 and completely dimished any hope of resale value. I doubt they wiping their tears away with your money over this.

i could care less... bungie sucks, always have and always will.. this is their only majorly succesful game/series, and #2 the managed to screw up.. and i didnt get owned, im happy that i did this.. i'd rather break this game, frame it, and hang it on a wall then sell it some some second hand story for 20$...

Marathon was a pretty cool Bungie game. But who am I to say? Hehe...

I really wouldn't call it an era. It was more of a definitive time period during which dinstinctive characteristics were expressed in similar ways.

Svirnsigscore.gif

use to like them.. still do, not as much though.. i've had this name for years... ive grown to more sophisticated music.

btw, nice snappage on the head there.. :P

I don't understand. How can snapping a cd in half accomplish anything? It's not like Bungie is going to go "Ow, that hurt. Guess we screwed up."

I enjoy playing halo2 with my friends. We get into it and we have a good time. I can't complain about that, and I never will. Halo2 is fine. And breaking it is pointless.

summerpngwy6.jpg