Least boring non combat skill?

Runed1

Well, ive gotta say Woodcutting, but woodcutting in itself is very boring, the things your doing while your cutting yews or magics is what makes time fly alot faster

How about you guys?

Woodcutting is really boring, as runed said, but while im wcing i usually read the forums or do anything else so it isnt so boring. What is also boring is mining, cuz u have to click to click each time u want to get an ore so u must be focused on it all the time.

magikjandro5mu.gif

Thx axeraider for the sig :D

i would say it all depends on the circumstances...runecrafting airs is jokes if you get a load of friends to dress up in full zombie and chase you lol.

actually any non combat skills is infinatly better when wearing full zombie lol.

weednbkdq9copyhz4.jpg

Empire Mind:Nbk killed your clan.

NATURAL BORN KILLERS

JUST LIKE THAT

Prolly fishing.

I could fish in the guild all day. It's all I did yesterday, finally go to 70 fish. Heading for 76. Someday... yeah I'll have lotsa sharks and buy lotsa stuff.

We don't rebel to sell it just suits us well, we're the bright young things.

Interesting, I may have to say my passion, cooking, as long as I don't need to make flour. I like to go to the guild and rustle up whatever takes my fancy, then eat it or put it in my bank if I'm making it in bulk. Fishing and cooking the fish in Karamja can be fun if there are some cool people there! :D But normally I Alt+Tab to the forums or something.

hate to say it, but i wouldnt count slayer :( it involves combat to raise it lol[/quote

Off-topic: You don't need combat to raise slayer... You can do lamps (the ones from quests and genies) and tears of guthix minigame.

On-topic: Firemaking ftw!

Losers...

Are you blind or ignoring me on purpose?

Even though I sometimes side with religious people in some debates, I no longer consider myself religious.

maging and ranging are both combat

in members fishing is great, either in catherby or fishing guild. i dont really like mining although its my highest non combat skill, but mining is a chore while fishing is actually quite fun, probably the least "chore-ish" skill

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank

I will say agility....it's not boring...it's just hard to level. I love to go to the brimhaven arena....I always compete with the people to see who gets to the place first.

I love the Brimhaven arena. It's such incredible fun, especially when you have a high level agility making those Matrix-esque darts seem incredibly easy. I've met quite a few good people down there including APERSON, a member of our own Tip.it staff. APERSON gave me a hint about the Tip.it Agility Arena Interactive Map before it came out. Good times, good times.

Guest AshKaYu

Crafting or RuneCrafting! Woot! I hate crafting, because it's expensive, but RuneCrafting is pure money-maker.

I'll say fishing, because it's nice and relaxing and can make good money with it. I like it because you don't compete with other players for the fish (unlike wc and mining), you can just sit back and relax and watch the lobbies or sharks come in, and also you can look at forums or other things while fishing.

Cooking is pretty fun too when you get higher level and cook sharks and they are so fast exp.

And it's rewarding when you can fish and cook all your own lobs and sharks.

I'd have to first assume that there were boring noncombat skills in order to answer your question. Keeping that in mind, I'll say which skill I find the most enjoyable. Smithing gives a really positive feeling with each bar you hammer out, so that's gotta my pick. Smithing really is satisfying.

31509signature.gif