Lvl 18 combat wearing full DRAGON (no square)?!?!?

RAHK

Now it's possible. 8) (TY darkdude98 for mentioning quests requirements for some armors.)

READ THE WHOLE POST BEFORE YOU MAKE A THOUGHTLESS COMMENT PLEASE!!!

An interesting thing is now available for the reasonably patient with this new mini-game. If you do some quests (with or without help) to get any of your combat stats 25 (also, god forbid, you could gather 50+ lamps) or above you can now make hp-less pures (like a cannon pure). Not life altering but would make for some cool combos:

13 combat with full rune (chain)

18 combat with full dragon (no square)

20 combat with almost any barrows armor (no weapon)

22 combat with Obby maul

25 combat with a whip, guthan spear, or verac flail

25 combat with 99 hp, a gazillion recoils, food, and a duel opponent =p

43 combat with FULL Veracs or Guthans :shock:

or for those who are truly nuts:

103 combat with maxed 99s and 10hp :wink:

None of this is really that useful for staking or pking unless the combat of your opponent is also quite low. It would be pretty cool to whip out full veracs in a duel at level 43 combat (too bad you could only hit 1s lol)

If you have a ton of luck and a gazillion rings of recoil you could always try to survive a battle with a lvl 100 and hope against hope that he doesn't hit anything good at all in Shadow of the Storm. Beat that and you get level 25+ in any combat skill other than mage I believe. Probably harder to do that than raise it with genie lamps lol but anything is possible, hehe.

EDIT: Two useful ideas:

1. 99 hp pure dueling with no food and recoils could own afk lol. Just make sure they aren't too high.

2. Getting 25 in any combat skill only gives 16 hp if you get 1 lamp which only raises your combat a max of one. This would GREATLY speed this up while still being quite impressive.

Note: I don't think this has been mentioned as such but feel free to flame if it has. :roll: I am not about to read through all of the pages about the new mini-game.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

you need at least 27 def for draogn

Well... I don't know what to say to that.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

Impossible.

Need to have done Legends to wear full.

I was referring to the level ability but technically correct I'll change it back to barrows one. Good catch. :wink:

RahkUrWrld.png

Impossible.

Need to have done Legends to wear full.

I was referring to the level ability but technically correct I'll change it back to barrows one. Good catch. :wink:

Well you did emphasize "FULL" in the title...

no. impossible. you need to be lvl 25 in a skill to cash in the token, sorry.

If you would read you would find out that I mentioned that you need quests and/or genie lamps to get the starting levels. :wink:

its pointless cuz a pure at lvl 43 could just hit a 10 and im sure he\she could hit through 70 def

I mentioned that this was basically worthless... reread it. It's a novelty. Like a wc pure or I Oh Henry I before Mahatma pimped him out for staking (read his thread if you haven't, its awesome)

RahkUrWrld.png

u can't have maxed out stats and 10 hp cuz u get hp xp for training att, def, or str

As he mentioned before, you can use: Genie Lamps, New Mini-Game, Cannon, Dummies, Curse Spell-Alch Spells-Enchant Spells.

But I doubt someone will be able to do this. NO WAY. :lol:

94magesigid1.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=525348 - My Pking Gallery

I'M BACK FOR SUMMER BABY

impossible with 10 hp....u need at least level 25 to get xp for that stat in the mini game (see 0 xp in def's guide he has a pic)

0phathead0 - unbanned baby

BEEP BEEP IM A JEEP

Whip drops: 1

You could always make hp-less pures but it required alot of wines. If I remember right you could lower your attack to a low enough level to train on the dummies by Varrock bank. Don't know if that's still around.

WAS but that was only in RSC I believe. WAY before my time lol.

RahkUrWrld.png

Bah!I was just gonna post this :x

Hehe, I knew people would come around to this line of thought sooner or later. It is another pretty neat novelty. Like an untradeable phat that you had to get xp to "wear".

RahkUrWrld.png

This would be hilarious to see a lvl 43 skill totaler with full guthan and a whip... Well worth the looks and comments you'd get imo. Only thing that would seem somewhat boring to me would be getting all them genies. I guess cooking could get them quickly. Last week I was averaging 3 per day for a whole 6 days prior to my members running out.

I think I might start using all my genies on my totaler for defence.

waste of time? and how's a pure gonna make some dough? :?

PLEASE READ THE POST!

It has no practical use other than to look cool. The people who make these characters are the same people who buy cavs. They serve no purpose other than to impress.

RahkUrWrld.png

This would be hilarious to see a lvl 43 skill totaler with full guthan and a whip... Well worth the looks and comments you'd get imo. Only thing that would seem somewhat boring to me would be getting all them genies. I guess cooking could get them quickly. Last week I was averaging 3 per day for a whole 6 days prior to my members running out.

I think I might start using all my genies on my totaler for defence.

You could also do what I just edited in (Shadow of the storm) to speed things up if you want to try it that way. It would take a ton of luck though. :lol:

EDIT: I meant to add this to the post above instead of repost it but eh I forgot so shoot me. :idea:

RahkUrWrld.png

would be interesting if this could be used to find the exact values for combat calculators. before this it'd be all but impossible to get 5-10 levels without raising one of the others (generally hp).

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Proud to have gotten 1800 skill total before access to fishing guild

Why make a house when you can rob one?