The day I forgot my...

meesa

Finally!!! I reached 60 def! Woot dragon med helms look out for the noob!! :-D

Then I found out they were 750k or so... I had been told they were 300k (!). Heck i dont have 750k laying around, so i decided to maybe possibly get a med from a drop. I know, very unlikely, but I had heard the bronze dragons drop a dragon med once out of 150 or so. Maybe, with my horrible luck, I could get it within 6 kills??

So, using the measly 60k I had, I bought 40 sharks. Put on my full rune, looked through my bank 5 times over to make sure I didnt forget stuff. Rubbed my glory, popped into Brimhaven cave. Now I was sweating... I'm a lvl 74, attempting to kill a lvl 134 (I think?) dragon. Yeah, smart, aye? Oh, and lvl 41 prayer, not the 43 needed for protect from melee. Oh well, I just needed that dmed!!

Make my way through all the dogs, fire giants, and made the mad dash past the black demons. And behold, there, standing in front of me was the all-powerful Bronze Dragon!

Oh God!

I inch my way towards him, right click, select attack. I managed to get a measly 14 in on him, then a realised my mistake. The flames of wrath poured out of his mouth, the stench suffocating me.

I turned and ran... but my 59hp was ran out all too soon. He finished me off with an awe-inspiring (for him at least, for me it was more like a poop-expelling) 37. Fried human in full rune for lunch!

Ah well.

My point?

I forgot my dragon-fire shield. Plain stinkin stupidity. Maybe I should make a list before I go a-killing.

Also, I was stupid for attempting to kill them (I figured 6 would be the maximum I could kill) at my level.

So in short, dont let the want of items get to you too fast!

--

btw, hope it was half-way entertaining!! :lol:

I inch my way towards him, right click, select attack. I managed to get a measly 14 in on him, then a realised my mistake. The flames of wrath poured out of his mouth, the stench suffocating me.

I turned and ran... but my 59hp was ran out all too soon. He finished me off with an awe-inspiring (for him at least, for me it was more like a poop-expelling) 37. Fried human in full rune for lunch!

Hehe that made the whole story :lol:

I hear the rune makes human flesh nice and crunchy. :lol:

Great story thanks for sharing.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

Good story. I remember going there many times, paying the guy and walking down the stairs and notice I'm missing my axe. Once I forgot to bring any food when I went to mage iron drags, well it's not so dangerous with antibreath-pots and shield since they are too lazy to melee you, but anyways I always bring few sharks as they sometimes spawn right aside you or when the pot loses its affect you take few hits before another dose.

Rsn: Onauric Combat: 136 Total: 2150+

All quests done since: 3rd December 2005

I hear the rune makes human flesh nice and crunchy. :lol:

Great story thanks for sharing.

Imagine Full dragon fried, Or scrambled torags...yumm

penguinesigrq6.png

A few days ago I was doing Dragon Slayer quest and forgot to bring a weapon to Melzar's Maze. Good thing I had some prayer pots for protect from melee. Has anyone else ever kicked and punched a lesser demon to death?

cleanleper.png

I have a notepad list of reference items for any task I do such as Castle Wars, barrows, dragon slaying melee, dragon slaying range/mage, slaying, etc. It's very nice to have a checklist.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

I have a notepad list of reference items for any task I do such as Castle Wars, barrows, dragon slaying melee, dragon slaying range/mage, slaying, etc. It's very nice to have a checklist.

It would be very nice and helpful, if you could share this with us. :D

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

buying 40 sharks = 60k

having full rune = 200k

having the guts to fights metal dragons and forgetting your anti sheild and getting your pixled fired...priceless not everything in rs could be great =\

its ok man i forgot tele runes when i enter the wildy :oops: lol jk

sucks that you forget your sheild lol

Thanks for that idea! :D

lol thanks guys. Makes me feel better knowing the best of the best forget their shields too.

And I think I'll wait till I'm a wee bit over 74 to try it again.

Oh, and no, I'm not a writer lol... I think I'm pretty lame at it... but maybe not.

i forgot my deaths AND spade when i went to barrows

went back

forgot my spade, AGAIN

went back

this time i brung everything, BUT PRAYER POTS :oops:

went back

i brought everything went to chest got crap

went to press teleport I HAD NO TELE RUNEs

so heres me running around with 25 hp trying to find the ladder :lol:

I bet you iron your socks too.

Only joking :wink:

(Trudges back to bank after forgetting tele runes again) :oops:

Why is 'common sense' so named, when there is so little of it about?

Welcome to puberty, we've been expecting you.

newsighq9.jpg

It made me laugh, but only because I did the same thing while attempting to kill a few steels for a task. Good-bye rune boots that I didn't even need to be wearing and a couple others things :-P I lasted 3 hits $$ though one wasn't a fire attack.

im pretty sure only iron and steel drop meds cause ive killed well over 100 bronze and have gotten 3 legs and no meds.. hmm... lol. o and ya ive kicked lessers to death b4 i did it alot when i was helping my friend with legends and we were inside the cave with lessers walking around :)

522 to 99 slayer

winner40.png

im pretty sure only iron and steel drop meds cause ive killed well over 100 bronze and have gotten 3 legs and no meds.. hmm... lol. o and ya ive kicked lessers to death b4 i did it alot when i was helping my friend with legends and we were inside the cave with lessers walking around :)

hmm maybe I should get 2 dlegs from the bronzes, then sell one set and get med! :-D