My first ( and second ) barrow attempt. [long story]

Muntrue

Hmmm this doesnt look too bad, i tell myself after reading tons of barrow guide's.. I should attempt this.

i feel kind of a newbie, level 91.. never did a barrows run before..

soo lets see what did i need again..

range armour.. check

mage armour..check

runes.. check

etc. etc.

Well off i go.. i walk all the way trough mort myre swamp.

i have been here before.. ow yeah! i have checked it out here after that quest.. thats right... why did i never notice barrows back then? o well..

i walk pas various shades, undead people inflicted people and whatever creep's are there..

ahh, the barrows hills good so the melee brothers first. alright..

Dig.. open crest and !! OUCH ! i forgot to put prayer on..

i see a 35 appearing above my head.. phew prayer is on.. all going steady now.

5 brothers down i had verac in the tunnel. well lets see how it is down there.

wow it sure is chaotic here!!! ow yeah i should get.... WHAT !? where did he come from!? all of a sudden the brother appears right at my nose.. i didnt expect that.. oh no my prayer is drained!! quick drink pray.. good its going fine now.. the last brother crumbles at my feet..

now for that door... finding this door was way harder then i expected, after killing various creatures ( kill count 21) i found the door solved the puzzle opened the chest, and took my reward !!

the screen is shaking, thats no good, Ecto outta there.

My loot was bad.. only a few 100 deaths and boltracks..

I HAD FUN!!! yes i did, i actualy had fun.. im going again..

I called 2 of my friends who also never did barrows before.

i will skip the part where i had to explain everything to them haha.. took me some time.. well one left and one is in the tunnel. but he cant find the door, trying to find the door with him im getting my kill count,

he is out of food , i tell him te teleport. I solve my puzzle kill my brother (ahrim) get my loot.. I shiftly look on the ground, no nothing there, i ecto out. Looking in my invetory i see..

blood runes.. death runes.. bolt racks.. man again that stuff. o well.

I walk trough the gates of port phastimus the ghost blabbes something i cant understand.

i bank my stuff..

Deposid all chaos runes

Deposid all Mind runes

Deposid all Blood runes

Deposid all Guthans warspear..

what the heck.. i have a guthans warspear !?!?

This is my story, im sorry its so long. im just quite exited now this is my first mill I ever get..hope you enjoyed reading it.

w00t.JPG

great story :)

Lately lots of people have been writing lovely stories which is awesome and inspires other people to do the same.

It actually makes runescape look like a real adventure :)

Anyways gl getting more barrows items to pay for a quik training to 85 slayer ;) hehe dont give up its hard but u'll get there.

2 trips and u get the most expensivie barrows items, not to mention barrows seem to have a patern with you of what items u get, u'll prolly get guthans items for a while now. Nice..now sell that puppy before prices drop on it. Its around 6m but do some researching first.

w4M8t.png

LOL! thats one of the funniest and coolest things i've ever read (and don't worry about it being too long, it was great). you have got to be one lucky fiend to get guthans spear on the second try. hope you (and i) get luck like that more often!

proud quest cape owner

here's my first post on the TIF (scroll to the bottom)

feel free to pm me, but do make sure that i know you're a Tip.It user (in other words, give me a HYT)

signatureTIF.jpg

I remember my first spear...Me and Leesters were barrowing together, and before the chest he asked what i got, he gets nothing, i say nothing (i havn't had an item for a long time and just assume i have nothing), open chest, bah nothing. After i click tele to lumby, WOAH Leest! Spear!! Ill never forget his words, "Nice Nothing Chest, Troj". No spears since that day... :(

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

Okay, I have to finish my second Barrows run. My first I only got Chaoses, Minds, and Bloods (need the bloods to train claws of guthix). I would have finished a second trip but guthans attacked me when I went through a door in crypt and had no prayer so i hit ectophial at like 8hp left.

R.I.P The Old Nite. Heroes get remembered. But Legends never die. You were truly a Runescape Legend

newbankofrsyq0.gif

What was your kill count when you got the spear?

Nicee I always used to get 21 for a while but now I get 25 =)

Lucky, I haven't gotten a spear yet or anything worth over 1.2m at the time but still, one day it'll come..eventually.......it better. =p

king_bawoul.png

soz I have done barrows 3 times (got dharok twice in tunnels blech!) and all i ever get is runes and runes and runes......... OMG!!! Those tunnels are driving me crazy!!!! i always waste all my p pots cuz I'm too friggin nervous that my pray will drain and then i ll get hit like a 6,000 by Dharok....

BUT OMG!!!!!!!! Barrow is so fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

kkthnxbye

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

ya today i tried my first barrows im on my 6th run and so far ive gotten 253 or somethin like that bloods around 1.5k minds 700 chaoses and about 300 deaths and 4k coins and 250 somethin bolt racks and im usin magic dart and havent really gottena nythin im hopin to get somethin tho i seriosly doubt i will it still fun and i gettin some str and magic xp

tifsig3pw9.png

jese1mz7.png