Great Idea for rune essence mining, mining, and woodcutting

mrscrounger

Thats right read the title I got a Idea that could benifit p2p Runecrafters. Here it is On everyworld there will be Npc's that walk around there names will be NPC Miner, Npc Lumberjack, NPC, Essence Miner etc.

All you have to do is go to them place a order say 10 K pure essence and he will mine it for you taking approxamntly 1 hour for 1 k essence. He then will sell it to you for 20 gp each.

For NPC Miners they will mine Coal, Gold, Silver, and Iron for Natural prices 75 each for iron, 150 for coal, 200 for gold etc. It will take 1 hours to get 1 k of each.

For NPC LumberJacks They will cut yews, Willows for 250 and 30 each. and it will take 1 hour to get 1 k logs.

There will be 20 Npc Miners, 10 Npc Woodcutters, 15 Npc Rune essence Miner. They can Do multipul orders at a time and you must pay before they cut for you

Post Comments, Suggestion to make this better or Flames just to get on my nerves :lol: :twisted:

Note.. You won't get exp for what they get :lol:

Then what's the point of having skills?

Im sure you can still sell willows and ore. And they dont have to wait 10 hours to get 10 k essence. So they will buy obviously from a player selling 10 k essence than waiting right.

1. Your prices are way to low

2. There are players for that...

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Um horrible idea. Also u have mining twice in yor title :lol:

Now thats funny :lol: But that would take money away from us players who work for our raw materials to sell to players

one is rune essence mining, the other is just plain mining.

they're both mining though aren't they? EDIT IT!

what do you suggest it be changed to, einstein?

this is not a good idea. you cant substitute experience for gp. why not have a arrow or rune npc too. or a monster npc that you can order to kill 400 dragons and bring you rthe drops, or better yet deposit it in your bank for you

runescape wont set the game to allow npc's to gather resources for you. they kinda offered something like that in a quest called throne of miscellania, but that turned out horrible, and the prices are ridiculous for the stuff you get. if runescape is gonna do something like that, they need to make miscellania more worthwhile, and then extend it to other aspects of the game

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank

Ur prices are way too low players could make extreme profit on this with no effort at all..I think this is a bad idea it would make the game way easier like a lvl 1 wc/mining could order yews and make lots of profit..If this was enforced into the game a lot off players would stop getting up there wc/mining cause they can just buy the for low enof prices to gain alot of profit!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I dont like this idea at all, the game would be pointless then! Runescape is a community where people have different jobs and work together. There are people who do laborous work, and people who use the materials. If your idea was implemented, the community would be a mess. Also, there would be no point to play!

siggy-1.jpg

Well, i dont like the idea, but i will add a little change to make it more balanced.

1:You must have 20 levels more than the required for getting the materials (that means that if you want coal you need to be 50 mining, yeah, high but if you dont work a second!)

2:The price must be higher, to make ir less porfitable for people with low smith, runecrafting or fletching

this would just be like autoing in a way...not doing any work but reaping benefits.

yeha..this idea sounds jus like macroeing/autoing..

i dunt like this idea.

1) why P2P?!?

2) prices r too low

3) jus like autoing/macroeing[as mentioned above]

4) then wuts tha point of havin skills?

5) i jus dont like it

\:D/ Ray::P2P::::Roaming Around::::Phat me pl0x?::::Beamster:: \:D/

reduccionoy9.jpg

What I find amusing is how everyone is so against this idea yet,

To a certain degree this already exists :?

See "Throne Of Miscellania" Quest...

Not immense rewards but a NPC still gets resources for you nonetheless. Plus Jagex is going to be tweaking the rewards in an upcoming update this month.

I dont really like the idea either. But if Jagex do add it into the game....

- Your NPC would only gather resources while you are online.

- Like somebody else said, you need to have 20 levels higher than what you usually do to get that certain thing. (80 wooductting to get the NPC to get you yews)

- You must finish a new, extreamly hard quest of some sort.

But those ideas are pointless. I dont like the idea and not many people do.

ohdearyouaredead3dl.png

ihavearightfinald5er7be.gif