Barrow - and your kill count

blurmedia

Ahh...another person who would die if he ever searched.

The answer is: no one knows.

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

I usually get loike 6-10 kill count but haven't gotten any items so far.....

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Ok, some actual founded advice.

Kill ALL brothers, that means you can get any of the barrow items from that run. Unless you are really rich and are only after barrow items get a KC of about 10+ and it'll increase your loot of runes so you will make a little profit from the trip.

We are not sure if higher KC increases chance of drop.

IMO it does not

- My skills are now really, really lame ! Time to fix that! -

I only kill the brothers so my kill count is 6. Although I kill sometimes few bugs and other creatures down there if I'm low on runes. I have been spending my time at barrows around five times this month doing around 15-20 chests each time (I don't like living there). Barrows items I have got in order: Ahrims staff & Guthans warspear from same chest, Karils coif, another Guthans warspear, Veracs helm, third Guthans warspear and latest from yesterday Veracs flail & Veracs plateskirt from same chest.

IMHO relying on my own experience there the kill count only increases the chances of getting half key or d med not barrows items. Just make sure you kill all the brothers and then feel free to kill as many monsters down there if you like, it's all about luck.

Rsn: Onauric Combat: 136 Total: 2150+

All quests done since: 3rd December 2005

Kill ALL brothers, that means you can get any of the barrow items from that run. Unless you are really rich and are only after barrow items get a KC of about 10+ and it'll increase your loot of runes so you will make a little profit from the trip.

IMO it does not

I believe Jagex has said that KC increases chance of barrows items, not general loot.

tomato1ry.png

Well I have gotten Verac's skirt, Dharok's greataxe, and Guthan's chainskirt with 6 killcount, then I switched to 20 killcounts, did 30 runs like that and didn't get ANY items. I did get abot 1k bloods and Boltracks, but I guess it's all about the luck.

99 Slayer since August 2007.

IMO it does not

I believe Jagex has said that KC increases chance of barrows items, not general loot.

You are Wrong, oh so wrong

- My skills are now really, really lame ! Time to fix that! -

Ok, well as all you guys are giving advice, I might as well.

From my experiences, 20 kc will get you a very good chance at a drop, and also all your runes back.

Here is a list of the items that I've gotten in the last 100 runs, all with 20 kc.

100tripscopy7ou.png

As I have already stated, no one knows if kc is worth it for sure, but I think it is personally.

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

Atm im getting mine to 100 kc (dnt know why :lol: ) but il edit once i got it and my loot from chest.

EDIT:well i did it got 100 kc and this is wot i got....40 bloods 271 minds 76 deaths and 1.9k :oops: so not getting it up high agen :roll: i think il just get liek 20 each time :lol:

newbankofrsyq0.gif

Barrows: 2X Ah Skirt - 1X K Coif - 1X V Skirt - 2X K Top - 1X G Skirt - 1X V Brassy - 1X V Helm - 1X T Helm