London Having Less Rain Than Dallas...

Biabf

Yes, this is true. I am talking about London, England having less rain than Dallas in Texas... Even I didn't believe it at first!

It was actually said on Met Office advert on the radio, it was just like a warning about the hosepipe ban and they said it at the end. Comments?

Btw, If you waste water, you will be traced down and you will be fined... There are helicopter actually out there looking around to find people misusing water! Don't waste water!

sig5235ro7.jpg

I'm not even surprised.

George Bush is the man leading the nation who produces the most greenhouse gas yet he doesn't believe global warming is even happening.

I think this will be the case next year aswell, perhaps to a lesser extent, but either way the world is getting hotter.

I'm not even surprised.

George Bush is the man leading the nation who produces the most greenhouse gas yet he doesn't believe global warming is even happening.

I think this will be the case next year aswell, perhaps to a lesser extent, but either way the world is getting hotter.

Hahahaha.

People like you [People that talk about stuff that they really have no idea about] crack me up.

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

Or you can laugh at Texas weather because it's random?

Yes, we are having a record hot season, but it's hardly been dry.

EDIT: For the record, it's rained more in the desert city of Lubbock, Texas, than it has in Dallas.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

I'm not even surprised.

Or it could just be that you can't predict weather?

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

Or it could just be that you can't predict weather?

No, that isn't it at all.

It is George Bush's fault, along with Hurrican Katrina and the Holocaust.

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

I'm not even surprised.

For one dont even flame Bush.

Also im not 100% sure on this so if someone could verify,America creates the less pollutions/green house gases compared to our size.I cant explan it fully but I hope someone else can.

And yes Barihawk, the weather in Texas is random, it was 101 degrees here one day, and 65 the next day two weeks ago.

It's might not be as bad as DC. Within a Week, Snow(30 Degrees F), to 50(no rain), to 35(no rain), to 65 with rain. But that's on an infrequent basis(2 weeks at most a year?)

what so bad about english weather???? we have warmwer winters than france, germany and most of central europe. Shame we don't have warmer summers :(
Up to 38 isn't bad...
sig5235ro7.jpg

Lol, all I red about this topic was idiotic-americans with their very stupid comments. You americans crack me up.

If it's not Bush's fault that he runs the biggest gas/oil stuff in the world, whos is it? The people who live outside america? Or the people who lives in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. HALLELUJAH!.

Pah! Try telling me that on Sunday when it chucked it down when I was wearing a thong!

If I hadn't read that topic about the marathon, I might just have been wierded out :P.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Lol, all I red about this topic was idiotic-americans with their very stupid comments. You americans crack me up.

If it's not Bush's fault that he runs the biggest gas/oil stuff in the world, whos is it? The people who live outside america? Or the people who lives in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. HALLELUJAH!.

Ever heard of the trailing end? 99% of the time the tail makes up more than the top statistic ;)

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

You started your post with "Lol", get out of here.

Concerning global warming, or the lack ther

http://edition.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/europ ... arming/eof:

For those too lazy to read, Global Warming will not occur at all because we will completely run out of fossil fuels (and alternative fuels will allow for the pollution to go away) before the Earth's climate is signifigantly altered.

Key note: Global warming has been going on for hundreds of years. While it may have increased in the past century, it has always been there (thanks to cow farts).

Untitled.png

Well, just so you know, Dallas isn't in the middle of the desert. Just because its in Texas, doesn't mean its in the desert.

And yes Barihawk, the weather in Texas is random, it was 101 degrees here one day, and 65 the next day two weeks ago.

And I've got the star-telegram with that as the headline :D

so there's this thread in p2p general called "the most annoying things ppl do on runescape" i am tempted to post "ya wen im cybering with a girl and they log off for no reason"