Bad Wine?

Fadfdfd

Uhh, what's going on with this...

"Buying bad wine, 14 mill"

I've seen people buying it for hundreds of thousands of gp..??

Explain it to me...

They are trying to scam you. After seeing people offering millions for it, the victim then spends alot of gp on a worthless item. In reality, bad wine is a failed attempt at making wine. It is no more valuable then a burnt fish.

ShadowSam19.png

It is no more valuable then a burnt fish.

Which reminds me, earlier today someone tried to sell me a "rare black lobby" for 300k. What's worse is he had a buyer. :lol:

(now some1 quote me and add me to ur sig)

Which reminds me, earlier today someone tried to sell me a "rare black lobby" for 300k. What's worse is he had a buyer. :lol:

What type of noob would buy a "rare" black lobster?

R.I.P The Old Nite. Heroes get remembered. But Legends never die. You were truly a Runescape Legend

newbankofrsyq0.gif

people can sell things for whatever price they want. its up to the buyer whether or not they want to buy it. it only turns into scamming when they begin lieing about the item. for example: "selling black lobby! 100k!!" = ok. "selling *rare* black lobby! 100k!!" = item scamming. tricking people into thinking an item is rare is item scamming regardless of the sale price.

I couldn't care less if he was Andrew Gower himself, I just don't like arrogant smegheads.
*in the voice of the comic book guy from the simpsons* best. quote. EVER! :thumbsup:

Actually I think it's that old scam when one person overprices a junk item and another person pretends to be buying that item for even more.

exactly so there probably was another person standing away saying selling bad wine 100 gp lol :roll: :lol:

IHATESCAMMERS :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil: :x :x :x

Shamuuu.png

Listen to the mighty words of Bloodredsword.

Tip it MGC Xbox live leader board!

What type of noob would buy a "rare" black lobster?

Lol, that could have been me! I was just playing around on Karamja when I burnt one... I didn't actually sell it, my friend just gave me a cooked one . XD

But then again, people do that all the time... it might not've been me.

Okay, so it's just a scam. Alright, thanks. When I saw someone "buying" I was quite suprised, but I see that he's teaming with the other guy that said selling so people would think it's valuable. Pfft, scammers, cant get any money themselves..

Its just wine that you failed to make.

So someone selling is not only proving that he is stupid and a scammer, but that he is a failure too.

On the flip side, it's been proven that women are probably better mothers

Yes I have balls, but they melted.

The problem is that people are too lazy to work for the money anymore. It it long and boring? Yes it is! Is it much easier to scheme a way to have people give you there money??? Yes it is! But if you do that, you lose all the integrity you've ever managed to create for yourself within your life and I think that's more valuable than anything.

(now some1 quote me and add me to ur sig)

Uhh, what's going on with this...

"Buying bad wine, 14 mill"

I've seen people buying it for hundreds of thousands of gp..??

Explain it to me...

They are trying to scam you. After seeing people offering millions for it, the victim then spends alot of gp on a worthless item. In reality, bad wine is a failed attempt at making wine. It is no more valuable then a burnt fish.

Reminds me a lot like party hats...worthless...millions of gp...

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Okay, so it's just a scam. Alright, thanks. When I saw someone "buying" I was quite suprised, but I see that he's teaming with the other guy that said selling so people would think it's valuable. Pfft, scammers, cant get any money themselves..

No no no I wasn't scamming! It was a joke, when someone REALLY offered i declined and said "lol j/k" and then my friend offered and just gave me a lob! I wasn't scamming anyone! :x