Login server offline. ?

pawnz

For the past few hours me and my friend havn't been able to connect to any rs server, we've tried restarting, reconnecting our internet, trying client and browser and nothing seems to fix it. Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem, we're both from Australia btw

they made a post on RS-homepage just now: im one of the 'lucky few' who cant get on either.

Quoting from RS-homepage:

One of our 8 loginservers has suffered a hardware failure. We are currently in the process of attempting to restore the system. This means 1 in 8 of our players will be unable to login.

We take full offsite backups of the system every 24 hours, and also have another backup system on a secondary harddisk which keeps everyones state as of 15 mins ago.

We are currently trying to restore the '15 minute' backup so nobody loses more than 15 minutes of playtime. That part of the hardware is still working , but copying the data to our standby replacement server is running slowly.

It might be a few more hours before we manage to restore the system on new hardware, but we feel this is better than players rolling back a full 24 hours.

In the meanwhile if you have another account you might want to try using that instead, or just wait whilst we try to restore the system.

Please accept our apologies for this outage. We are doing everything we can to restore the system.

DutchDreams.png

lol mustve been if u were logged onto certain servers or sumat but it says u will be rewinded in time to 15 mins b4 u logged out (or sumat like that) so does that mean if u just got a d chain off kq then u logged u wouldn't have it lmao unlucky if that happened to sum1!!!!

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

God damnit, my only member character can't log in.

And I can't log on to the forums to winge.

:x

so there's this thread in p2p general called "the most annoying things ppl do on runescape" i am tempted to post "ya wen im cybering with a girl and they log off for no reason"

For the past few hours me and my friend havn't been able to connect to any rs server, we've tried restarting, reconnecting our internet, trying client and browser and nothing seems to fix it. Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem, we're both from Australia btw

Argh happend to me to :?

Just renewed my membership to by phone hope it worked :shock:

PLEASE DONT FLAME JAGEX ..... THEY APOLOGISED !!!! imagine you mess up something and then you apologised to ur parents about it but still they beat the flying donkeys out of you ... :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't have to imagine. :(

so there's this thread in p2p general called "the most annoying things ppl do on runescape" i am tempted to post "ya wen im cybering with a girl and they log off for no reason"

PLEASE DONT FLAME JAGEX ..... THEY APOLOGISED !!!! imagine you mess up something and then you apologised to ur parents about it but still they beat the flying donkeys out of you ... :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Flying donkeys what the f***?

Lolar

I feel guilty. I am heading to bed but have no problems logging in. Sorry to those who have to wait but these things happen. :(

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

both me and my pure are out for the count...

and btw, it will only be rolled back 15 mins from the time it went down i heard :?

First D-Drop on 7/2/07! (skirt)

Trading herb seeds for herbs with INSANELY GREAT ratios to earn you millions!

One of the few players of Runescape who knows PHP, Java, Javascript, HTML, and Advanced Image Editing while being under 18! \:D/

I CAN GET BACK IN!!!! im so happy... i forgive you jagex! hey im the first post about getting back on...

i feel so special

P.S. i hope all you other locked out victims are back on now too!

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!