Collecting & Anti-Littering Guide - Over 700k items so far!

RAHK

i saw this and decided 2 start a potato collection. i got 186 so far. donations appreciated but will pay 10gp per if u have more than 100

Nejnyc------------------- 186 potatos ------ Donations/ 1k per 100--------------------------

Added and thanks for formatting. At 10 ea I am almost tempted to sell mine, lol.

i have a rapidly growing pile of burnt monkfish in the bank (500 + ) , if anyone wants them for their collection for free message me in game

Joaxim

Yay, more donations. I'll put them under Laikrob and "waiting for pickup"

CW Tickets - 1,712 Tickets - hells_box

just thought i should point out that thats 285 hours and 20 mins in castles wars without counting waiting and queues. (thats winning every time). wow. congrats. btw if anyone wants 100 saws and 100 hammer, pm me in game with HYT as the first word so i recognise you. thanks!

Donations FTW.

I collect rune full helms 78 atm. Not buying or taking

donations want to get on my own. But I may have some

fish pots for whoever wants them ( FreshWacka) ?

Since you are donating I guess I can edit it for you. :shame: :lol: Lol, anywho how many fish pots roughly?

Pauloino ------------------- 2282 Burnt MonkFish ------ Donations--------------------------

Done and thanks for formatting.

rahk i sold my feathers :)

Toast647------------------- 519k feathers ---------10gp ea--------------------------10-15ea :P

took me all day to sell em and i made 900k on the last trade when i sold 212k to one guy :lol:

ALL of them? Doh' there goes the largest collection.

i have 5085 hammers, piad 1gp lol

Please you the correct format, thanks. :)

I think that is everybody. Pick up your items people!

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I collect capes of all colors.. though my collection hasn't increased much lately :\

donate capes to king day!

I need a number of capes and I need it posted in the proper format, please.

I Just like to see you work. :) Not sure on how many, Probable like only 50.

Such an unprovoked attack. :cry: ... :wink:

I got 2221 Tiaras... Price bought? Not buying :) Sold? Heh, offer :)

Please post in the proper format, thanks.

QueenValerie--------40,950 Ecto-Tokens--------------- non-tradeable

Eek!!! Sorry RAHK I must have given those fish pots away , I just

looked in my bank. Ha, Ha more work for you. :wink:

<.< I hope you realize that the untradeable section is in a different format. More work from every angle when it comes to you, eh? :lol:

Nice. Don't worry about formating the untradeable things... unless you wear a crown...

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

600+ bucket of sand for ? waiting for pickup

i would like them

Post your collection (in the proper format) and then pm the donator. It is their decision who gets what and when.

Lord_Soultar-------------------3,155 Burnt Shark------Donations/Self-Burnt--------------------------

NICE. <94 cooking FTL.

RahkUrWrld.png

joune-=-=-=-=-=-=- 2167 buckets of sand-=-=-=-=-=-=-got em myself

That is not the correct format. Incorrect number of characters and no = allowed. Thanks.

RahkUrWrld.png

Thanks for the donations!!!

An update...

Number of Burnt Monkfish now: 4029!

Pauloino: Give up and give in. You know you want to give me those Burnt Monks.... *Insert hypnotizing smiley here* O:)

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

An update...

Pauloino: Give up and give in. You know you want to give me those Burnt Monks.... *Insert hypnotizing smiley here* O:)

-.- nuff said

siggy4ny.jpg

Slayer FTW!!! Currently Lvl 73

Barrows Items: 8 Dragon Drops: 5

1632 Total All Skills 60+ 1700 blog.

"If you have got nothing nice to say, say nothing at all"-Flamers Watch Out

with my burnt lob collection, i have 2600+ now, not 900 lol :D :D still accepting donations or 1k for 100 lobs :P

gunshafted-------------------2600+ Burnt lobsters------Donations/1k for 100--------------------------

siggity siggity shwa

An update...

-.- nuff said

LOL @ you two. Who would have thought over-cooked pixel fish would ever be something to "war" over? :thumbsup:

with my burnt lob collection, i have 2600+ now, not 900 lol :D :D still accepting donations or 1k for 100 lobs :P

gunshafted-------------------2600+ Burnt lobsters------Donations/1k for 100--------------------------

Great job keeping the litter off the streets!

burnt monkish picked up by laikrob :P , got a load more raw to cook so will have more soon

Sweet and double-sweet!

thanks for adding me rahk. btw for the donation thing my runescape name is nejnyc not missnej. thought you should know ;)

Good thinking. Hopefully they contact you here first but delivery is delivery. :D

*sigh*

Joune ------------------- 2167 buckets of sand------donation--------------------------

See that wasn't so hard? Thanks bunches for the re-edit job, it really helps me out.

Proper Formatters :3>

Darkduellord it looks like you have an eager donation-recipient-wannabe! If nobody wants those buckets I'm sure my bank (aka landfill) wouldn't turn them away.

RahkUrWrld.png

yet still nobody has collected my things. oh well

Well I do not want to step ahead of any other collectors but I DO happen to buy those things at double the store value. :wink:

RahkUrWrld.png

I'm starting a collection of Braindeath Rum, it's pretty small at the moment but WILL be getting bigger :D

Assassin 696 ------------------- 31 Braindeath Rum ------ 100 each--------------------------

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

I'm starting a collection of Braindeath Rum, it's pretty small at the moment but WILL be getting bigger :D

Assassin 696 ------------------- 31 Braindeath Rum ------ 100 each--------------------------

Added and thanks for formatting.

RahkUrWrld.png

Fire Lighters - Gugge - 199 - Second Place - adzino (189) :P

Please think before you ask a question. If you ask the right question, its much more likely you get the answer you are looking for :)

Gugge.png

Moly.png

Fire Lighters - Gugge - 199 - Second Place - adzino (189) :P

Sigh, I was on nearly every untradeable list before and this reminds me that I am not any longer. :boohoo: :roll: :lol:

Addifiededed.

RahkUrWrld.png