Collecting & Anti-Littering Guide - Over 700k items so far!

RAHK

litteraa0.jpg

Please update your numbers so the chart can be full and accurate! Thanks!

Please post your collection like this:

name number price paid price sold

Basically, just put a couple spaces between each bit of information.

NOTE: Untradeable collections DO NOT need to be in this format if you prefer.

More rules (yay):

1. If you don't post in the proper format, I will just skip your post, sorry. It just takes too long for me to do it for tons of people when each person can do it quickly themselves.

2. If you want your total updated, please mention your old total, your new total, and be exact!

3. I am not accepting any more 19xx posts. Only exact numbers please.

4. The following collections need pic proof to be updated: untradeables and the freak show winners.

5. Accepting ONE, count it, ONE winner of the highest GP total. To submit, you must have a pic for proof with the examine (1,999,222,894 coins). Please also submit an editted-for-size pic similar to the current leader.

6. Please be patient with me! I have a life and I want to play RS, so don't expect instant updates, lol. I'll try to do it at least once a week and strive for every other day.

7. No flaming! If you doubt somebody's post, message them and ask NICELY for them to post a screen shot. We all know they want to post it here and show it off anyway, hehe.

8. More to follow, I am sure. Tip.it just keeps getting more and more popular.

I have noticed that we all have our little collection quirks... or HUGE quirks like the OoC! :P I would hazard a bet that says everybody collects something. I personally collect anything that is "disposable" such as hammers, moulds, knives, etc. I would like to make a thread where everybody posts WHAT they collect, how MANY they have collected and what they are willing to PAY for more. I gladly pay double store price for any disposable items :lol: so feel free to sell them to me. The collection that I am most proud of, though, is the 13,920 potato seeds that I have thieved or received from drops. I have never bought one... until now (EDIT: Nobody has sold me tater seeds yet :( ).

Post what you collect, how many you have, and what you will pay for more if anybody else is interested in getting rid of their same collection so that I can add it to the list. Feel free to tell any funny stories about your collections if they come to mind and to offer 0gp for more of your collections since you may receive donations from people clearing out their bank.

At last we can come together and recycle our unwanted items instead of littering the streets with our note-form refuse. No longer must mother-runescape suffer the endless flow of noted burnt sharks or rotten strange fruit. Collectors UNITE! :P

NEW SECTION! I know you are just wetting yourself with excitement!

This section covers you freaks out there! It is called... *dun dun dun DUN* the Freak Show! Weee. Okay, no more caffeine for me this late at night.

Rules for acceptance:

1. It must be bizarrely large for the item being collected. So, 500k feathers is nice and all, but doesn't compare to, say, 30k anti-dragonfire shields.

2. The item must be something that isn't a freak collection because you can afford it. So again, while 37,983 d meds is impressive, it is merely so because you have the cash to afford them (sell them and enter the gp total).

3. These collections CAN NOT be for sale. They need to mean something to ya :P

4. Pics for proof are REQUIRED! Please also submit a pic similar to the gp total one.

5. The top 5 most impressive results will be saved. It may expand depending on how many REALLY freaky collectors respond...

6. Having a Freak Show collection does not count towards your single collection max.

7. This is at my discretion so please understand if we differ in opinion. Feel free to voice yours though!

#1 - OoC - ?

#2 - Laikrob - 161,066 opal tips

#3 - ?

#4 - ?

#5 - ?

I would appreciate if the Grand Poomba of the OoC posted a screenshot of their current running total.

Current Gp Total Winner:

Master_Smither - 31,200,000 gp

6gvnu5g.jpg

Collector-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Collection-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Price Paid Each-=-=-=-=-=-=-Price SOLD Each

Master_Smither           156,000 C Balls             Donations                       

jayc3399                 146,051 Headless Arrows     Donations                   

Toast647                 54,414 Burnt Lobs           Self

hells_box                50,490 Bronze picks         Donations                       

tq_69er                  50,000 Body Runes           Personal                         

Dragon312                27,719 Steel nails          Donations                    NFS

RAHK                     23,703 Potato Seeds         0.5 gp ea                    500 ea   

Laikrob                  21,767 Burnt Monks          Donations/Trades (1 r/c per 6 burnt)   

Halo2_Rocks7             19,638 Blood runes          Donations                    NFS 

imaerehw14               15,235 addy javelins        donations/drops              NFS 

Ultrninja                13,861 arrow shafts         Donations                       

delaet                   6766 air talismans          Donations               

Darkduellord             6234 Shantay Passes         10gp ea                       

bossi                    6xxx beers                  Donations                       

Stephen9o3               5,799 Burnt Lobs            Donations                       

razzzzzza                5342 beer glasses           50gp                             

Salim123                 5006 Kababs                 Donations/50gp Each          NFS

joke_slayer              4,444 tiaras                Donations                         

henk333                  4,0xx Tiaras                Donations                         

rs_shark_fan_died        3,7xx Newcomer Maps         Donations                       

Lord_Soultar             3,155 Burnt Shark           Donations/Self Burnt           

Mummi                    2,875 Chef's Hats           50gp ea min 100        

gunshafted               2600+ Burnt lobsters        Donations/1k for 100                     

Tuba                     2016 Shantay Passes         Donations                       

unlucky97                2xxx burnt sharks           Donations                       

bigsword33               2000 Empty Buckets          Complete                       

henk333                  1901 Jute Seeds             Donations                       

Greedom1                 1824 Curries                Donations                       

crackfox04               1687 Strange Fruit          Donations                       

Joune                    2167 buckets of sand        Donations                         

Gremmy                   2,108 Weeds                 Self                         NFS

Trojann2                 2,000 Shanty Passes         Donations                         

fearspudgod              15xx hammers                Donations                         

Pionex40                 15xx Colored Beads          Donations                         

runescapeloser22         1,423 Buckets of Sand       Donations                         

miguelitoux              1337 knives                 Complete                         

Rose_2_Pure              1337 kegs                   Complete                       

Spooferfish              13xx Orange Capes           500-1k each                     

ktmcf121                 1193 carved oak tables      Donations               

kicter                   1142 wooden shields         Donations               

Freshwacka               1,036 Fishing Potions       Donations                       

Chenw2                   1,024 Attack Potion (4)     Donations                         

Tee Beaun                1,000 Strange Fruit         Donations                         

Kariga                   905 Rune Javs               150 ea                      NFS

Nanosauromo              8xx Empty Buckets           Donations                       

Aeriath                  7xx Buckets                 Donations                       

aussy4321                692 Gold Rings              500gp ea                    1.5k ea

Xavier mo mo             627 onion seeds             1gp each/donations           

kamikaze914              614 rotten tomatoes         Donations                     

Sk8erfreak               602 Burnt Sharks            Donations                       

Bop Dravian              446 Tinderboxes             Donations                   NFS

runekille156             419 strange fruit           Donation                           

Sky Assasin9             401 Chisels                 1 gp each                   NFS   

Stilev                   371 Weeds                   Donations                                       

Nathaninch               350 cups of tea             Donations                       

Wyvern53                 337 Duel Rings              Donation(+47)                   

slayercool66             3xx Lock Picks              Donations                       

Cdub_Foo                 212 Drunk Dragon Cocktails  Self made                       

bigsword33               2xx Chef's Hats             Donations                       

gunshafted               200 Tinderboxes             5gp ea                           

Bigmoneyak               190 Strange Fruit           Donations                       

Nejnyc                   186 potatos                 1k per 100                       

kingjd36                 148 capes                   Donations                 

Salamander               140 Weeds                   2gp ea                       

Primadog                 125 Non farmed Flowers      500 ea                           

nathanich                116 Lockpicks               Donations                 

Dutchownage              100 Lob Pots                Complete                     

megadedhed               100 steel meds              Donations                       

Alansson                 98 Strange fruit            Self                        NFS   

QueenValerie             78 Rune Larges              Self from Drops             

hazardmaster             92 addy ores                Donations                     

Barihawk                 78 Energy Pots              Donations                       

Jard Y Dooku             77 Strange Fruit            500 gp ea                       

Bia bf                   68 Rune Larges              Self from Slayer             

horntail203              50 Non farmed Flowers       500 or 25k ea                   

misterxman               48 Strange Fruits           Donations                       

red ftk bolt             34 Strength Ammies          Donations                       

Assassin 696             31 Braindeath Rum           100 each                         

ShadowFire               20 Potion                   Donations                     

valkommen                25 spinach rolls            Donations                     

Takon074                 13 spinach rolls            Donations                       

Genju24                  12 gold rings               10gp ea                       

Thief2668                6 spot cream pots           Donations                        

Leaders in NON-tradeable items in the following groups:

Frog Tokens     Bini         124      Second Place   Greedom1     57

Ecto-Tokens     QueenValerie 40,950   Second Place   Chewn2       19,900

CW Tickets      Danqazmlp    2,910    Second Place   hells_box    2,555

CATS            hells_box    10       Second Place   xavier_mo_mo 9

Crumbling Tombs ancientzoide 157      Second Place   RAHK         43

Fire Lighters   Gugge        199      Second Place   adzino       185

Enchanted Gems  hells_box    1558     Second Place   Frstbase07   1,000       

Rune Defenders  Chenw2       36       Second Place   hells_box    21

Spirit Seeds    RAHK         15       Second Place   hells_box    12

Elf Crystals    Yosi74       107      Second Place   sheepdean    56

Leaders in Donations to Collectors:

pauloino - Donating 2122 items

-2122 burnt monks for laikrob - COMPLETED

jaoxim - Donating 1400+ items

-1400+ burnt monks for laikrob - COMPLETED

Darkduellord - Donating 800+ items

-200 empty buckets for ? waiting for pickup

-600+ bucket of sand for ? waiting for pickup

-200+ - burnt monks for laikrob - COMPLETED

missnej (RSN: nejnyc) - Donating 200 items

-100 hammers for ? waiting for pickup

-100 saws for ? waiting for pickup

QueenValerie - Donating 0 items

- Nothing but she wants to look cool... please don't hurt me. :ohnoes:

P.S. Feel free to state what you would sell your collection for even if it is "1mil each, no lower" lol. Also, post who donates to you or if you donated and the amount. Thanks!

Credit:

Lunar Drifter - for providing the help with the code box. THANKS A TON!!!

Laikrob - for reminding me to update this.... -.-

Queen Valerie - for... nothing again, but BOY does she like seeing her name posted around. :-w

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have noticed that we all have our little collection quirks... or HUGE quirks like the OoC! :P I would hazard a bet that says everybody collects something. I personally collect anything that is "disposable" such as hammers, moulds, knives, etc. I would like to make a thread where everybody posts WHAT they collect, how MANY they have collected and what they are willing to PAY for more. I gladly pay double store price for any disposable items :lol: so feel free to sell them to me. The collection that I am most proud of, though, is the 13,920 potato seeds that I have thieved or recieved from drops. I have never bought one... until now.

Post what you collect, how many you have, and what you will pay for more if anybody else is interested in getting rid of their same collection so that I can add it to the list. Feel free to tell any funny stories about your collections if they come to mind and to offer 0gp for more of your collections since you may recieve donations from people clearing out their bank.

At last we can come together and recycle our unwanted items instead of littering the streets with our note-form refuse. No longer must mother-runescape suffer the endless flow of noted burnt sharks or rotten strange fruit. Collectors UNITE! :P

Collector-=-=-=-=-=-=-Collection-=-=-=-=-=-=-Price Each

RAHK---------------------13,920 Potato Seeds------ 0.5 gp ea :P

P.S. If this has been done before it hasn't been done recently and I am not about to bump up ancient topics. :wink:

I dont collect anything...

I dont collect anything...

Wanna bet? It's shiny and in the form of GOLDen PIECES. :lol:

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

56 frog tokens, 190 strange fruit.

Rahk...gimmee all your potatoe seeds to plant please

Lol you realize that I've dropped herbs and eaten sharks to make room for potato seeds? You shall never have my precious tater seeds, NEVER!!!

RahkUrWrld.png

RAHK---------------------13,920 Potato Seeds------ 0.5 gp ea

Spooferfish---------------13xx Orange Capes ------ 500-1k each

I don't know how many I have right now, the number changes alot, as I kill highwaymen when i go by and grab that cape and dye it :P

Wheres Mummi!?

35b9enp.jpg

i collect beers.. i got around 6k now 8)

new_account6.png

What are you smoking...? Can I buy some?
Hah Tip.It probaly knows more about Runescape then Jagex. :lol:

Watch my Vice city stunt vid -->

RAHK---------------------13,920 Potato Seeds------ 0.5 gp ea

Spooferfish---------------13xx Orange Capes ------ 500-1k each

Mummi--------------------1997 Chef's Hats---------- 1k each

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

Updated and YIKES! Crazy amounts of orange capes and chef's hats. Do you purchase all your dye from the elf place? I sure hope so. :shock:

RahkUrWrld.png

I kind of collect buckets. I have 700 odd from bert, but they are all snadless (crafting ftw?). I don;t collect anything purposefully really. Some interesting collections though.

Aeriath.png

Curse you Nomad!

Updated and YIKES! Crazy amounts of orange capes and chef's hats. Do you purchase all your dye from the elf place? I sure hope so. :shock:

I made most of them from fresh onions and redberries.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

I collect cups of tea :oops: one guy dropped like 200 at one point and I was like, sweet, then like 2 months later someone else dropped another 150 or so and I kept them all. I also picked up 170 or so chisels. I guess its not really a collection since I dont go out of my way to get them but those are what I "collect".

Lets get some numbers and prices (if applicable) so I can add them to the list. =]

Remember:

LitterLogo300.jpg

RahkUrWrld.png

I collect flowers and cats, I don't suppose anyone wanna spare their kittens? No? :( How about flowers? all kind, 500 each!

While desperately searching for some items to clear up some bank space... I dropped over 150 flowers! (all but my 2 white and 1 black). Bah =(.

My only collection now is probably my 602+ burnt sharks :D

meleevsarcher.gif

136 Combat, 2290+ Skill Total

castle war ticket, so far 802.

Cool but I can only add tradeable items. Updating before I hit the hay.

Edit: New list, tickets added.

RahkUrWrld.png

10k fruits for Insidian

:shock: Yikes! I don't want to add people's names, though, unless they post saying that its ok.

RahkUrWrld.png