WOW!!!

I just calculated the money earned by JAGEX they can earn about 800mil dollars a year.Man they are rich so rich its like they are celeb's well this is all i have to say!

C:\Documents and Settings\Guest\My Documents\My Pictures\maxsig28nv.gif

Show your calculations please. No idea how you came up with this.

$800mil divided by $60 per year for members means there would be 13.3mil members. I don't think so, something gone wrong with your maths here.

Have you considered the company running costs as well? I'm sure they wouldnt make $800mil per year. Maybe I'm wrong, but you should tell us where you got this figure.

runemsanta,ishepp.gif

89/99 farming

I was talking with my father the other day, and he said he had looked Jagex up and found out that Paul and Andrew Gower are among the four richest people in England below the age of 20.

:shock:

I have no picture, no link, no proof and no calculations. If that's a problem, i don't really care.

-Gid.

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

5x200k 200k x 12 = u know stuff and wat not

that makes $12m.

What about the other $788m

Also, thread titles like yours are not particularly helpful. Please try and have a title relavent to thread content.

I was talking with my father the other day, and he said he had looked Jagex up and found out that Paul and Andrew Gower are among the four richest people in England below the age of 20.

I'm pretty sure they are over the age of 20, unless they made the game in their early teens.

runemsanta,ishepp.gif

89/99 farming

Ah, with that link in mind, perhaps it was under the age of 30.

:oops:

-Gid.

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

yeah, all they need to do is make alittle more and they can buy a whip irl :lol:

do you beLIEve in higher powers?

now the proud owner of a fire cape as of

~~~~~~~~July 16, 2006~~~~~~~~

~~SOMONE DROPPED MY FIRE CAPE~~ 883092.gif

5mil per year USD is still very impressive, but I wonder how much of that is true profit after expenses?

Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown; ignorance can be educated and drunkeness sobered, but stupid is forever.

wolfboy_kh.png

wolfboy_kh.png

5mil per year USD is still very impressive, but I wonder how much of that is true profit after expenses?

They had ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã2.7m profit on ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã5.2m sales in 2005 which is far more realistic.

Slimfar's post clearly stated the profit...

meleevsarcher.gif

136 Combat, 2290+ Skill Total

they earn alot of money but they also invest alot of money in updates, new worlds etc.

its not that all the money is invested in andrews pool or ferrari

krikke321.png

Computers will never be above humans because we made them.

That's what monkeys used to say about us.

RuneScape has over 3 million users, with approximately five hundred thousand pay-to-play subscribers as of November 3, 2005. In 2006, Andrew and Paul were calculated to be worth ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã32m

k9999-crazyarm.gif