Making some pixel signatures-[FINAL List as of 05/08].

pjtomboy

Well, some of you may remember my last topic (Doing Some Free Avvys) and it got too hard to finish like thirty requests and some wouldn't even accept their avvys I made :x . So...back to the now...I decided I will try this AGAIN. But, here's the catch:

-I won't be doing all of the signatures that people request.

-If you're not specific enough for me, then I won't do yours.

-It is not first-come first-serve like last time.

So, other than that, feel free to post your signature ideas. It can be RuneScape related or not, I like drawing both of them so either way is fine. Post away :D .

EDIT: Here is a picture of one of my favorite signatures that I have done in the past:

asig8dq.gif

Note that I didn't do the animation, Alduron did.

Waiting list:

CURRENTLY ON: REDDAWN509

sherrattl

Bloodredsword

tadayjunior

Lorddragonxx

Finished list:

_k0m0d0_

Megadedhed

00o0o0pk

I AM NOT DOING ANY MORE UNTIL I AM DONE WITH THESE.

^~PJei~^

Pjtomboy.png

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey

i would like a sig with...

a guy in full dragon with a red p hat and a whip on his shoulder ( close up of the guy so u can only see from his waste up)

he is in the new wildy near the new lava, and there are dead/decayed bodys floating in the lava.

have the text say 0 0 o 0 o0pk and have it say 60 defence for ever ...

any questions pm me thanks

Humm, yay!

Can you make an avvy? Simple one^^

Idea: A komodo dragon :D

You choose wherem the colors, everything else, just being a komodo dragon will be awsome!

Thanks,

~komodo

komododabst3cn.png

..hiya pj :) ...i would really appreciate a nice pixle and your work is great.

anywho donw to buisness

CHaracter 1: A female pure ranger with blck d hide chaps, rnagers hat, docters gown (white shirt) and rangers boots, and a glory...

Actions: Her lieing down sleeping under a willow tree, leaning on the tree with her arm resting on a log stump wiht an axe embedded in it.

A bow is at her side, and a quiver of arrows.

Background- A dock/ shoreline dreynor coastline kind of look with willow trees and water. On the shore a fishing rod is embedded in the gorund with its line in the water. A fire with a fish roasting on it is next to it.

Text: Font:http://www.dafont.com/df-temple.font the text can either be animated or not saying "ancient law5.....a pure..with skillz?"

thats about it..thank you so much if you make this for me :)

hello! i have a simple request....

just a man with long black hair, and gray goggles, he will be wearing full green trimmed full rune with a frog picture on the center of the plate. he will be in a small white room (like a metal asylum) he will be saying "Can i come out now?" and there will be a speaker on the wall saying "no, you crazy frog lover...."

if you can i will be very apreciative...

thanks...

megadedhed

Megadedhed.jpeg

Sigs made by Runemetsa, Nuzza, Dark_Shadow, Kuroi and Me.

liquid blobs attacking eachother

American Anime... YAY!

Here you go, komodo (I did yours first, because it was the fastest):

komodosavvypng1rc.png

[url=http://imageshack.us][img=http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/526/komodosavvypng1rc.png][/url]

^~PJei~^

Pjtomboy.png

Here you go, komodo (I did yours first, because it was the fastest):

komodosavvypng1rc.png

[url=http://imageshack.us][img=http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/526/komodosavvypng1rc.png][/url]

^~PJei~^

How awsome! 0wnez0rz!

Komodo Dragons FTW!!

Thanks lots!! You own! :D

~komodo

komododabst3cn.png

PJ's back making pixels.. Ahh good times.. Hehe, ok here is one I really like the idea of..

1 Guy is standing in the middle of a footpath right, and he is wearing santa and full torag, obsidian shield and cape, whip and white gloves and boots. Around him are about 20 highwaymen, that are surrounding him and moving in for the kill.. But the character has a smile and a ( Forgot the word, brain block.. It means to be full of it ) look... Thanks!!

17298good124cmredsadlfkjlaksdf.png

Add me ingame: Lnterest. I am back.

Text: Lorddragonxx in Visitor font =P and the text "What decides who lives or dies?"

Characters/Action/Clothes: Well, I'll go incredibally detailed within this one. Many times, I hear artists commenting upon how they need detailed posts, so, I figured if I include emotions, it'll help. Now, in war, you always hear of the killing, and what an effect it has on the people who kill. So, I want a man, with white/silverish hair, about shoulder length. We'll add the runescape factor with him wearing some sort of robes, like I said, grey/blackish. Also, we'll presume ahrims, but, no hood. Ooh, maybe the faint hint of a tear? That'd look awesome. And some rain, and thundery effects like you mentioned :P. He has a dragon long sticking into the ground. He's looking downard, and sits upon a tree stump, with a sad aura about him.

Background: In a barren landscape, with dead bodies, or to make it easier on you: silhouettes of dead people.

I understand this can be difficult, so, if you wish to refuse this signature, it'll be okay. And no rush, take all the time you need.

if your still doing free siggies....

i would like a siggy so i can use it on the graveyard forums... :oops:

i like using dharoks to kill people in wildy = pretty self explanitory

look me up if u adding stats...

just a note, would be nice to see my friend "jonjor17" maging somone with ancients (barrage) while i swipe them with my dharoks... just a thought...

area surrounding the picture is up to you... uh wildy preferably though

pm me if ur interested...

do you beLIEve in higher powers?

now the proud owner of a fire cape as of

~~~~~~~~July 16, 2006~~~~~~~~

~~SOMONE DROPPED MY FIRE CAPE~~ 883092.gif

you stole the first part of my name! ugh! the rudeness!

gl with this.

PJB21

Or...Maybe 'tis YOU who stole mine :shock: . I got mine from a dream, I think...I've had it for over a year before I even saw yours. Pure coincedence, I think.

Anyway, I just got back home from school, so back to the pixels...I'll make a waiting list on the front in a second and then I'll finish up Megadedhead's then work on everyone elses.

^~PJei~^

Pjtomboy.png

:)

Place/Area/BG:castle wars

Time of day:night

Character #1:speedofsound(me)

Character #2: guard sleeping in a chair

Character #3:N/A

Action:character #1 stealing from a bag that says "castle war tickets" then putting them in his potatoe sack and a guard near it sleeping in a chair

Text: Ticket thief

Font link:don't matter, anything you think looks cool

Screenshot:N/A

Clothing/armour/weapons: character #1 mime top, mime legs, black gloves, black boots, brown scraggy hair, highwaymen mask and a bag swung over my shoulder that says "potatoes" so like a potatoe sack

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

Megadedhed's:

mdhpng4bm.png

[url=http://imageshack.us][img=http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/7803/mdhpng4bm.png][/url]

Hope you like it, if you don't want it, though, please tell me and I'll remove it. Time for 00o0o0pk's. And Bloodredsword, it's not like that list is really that long. :roll: . I have the entire weekend to finish it. Please post yours though, I like drawing and it doesn't take that long for me to do them.

By the way, if you guys want to ask questions about your signature or questions of any other sort, you can just PM me on RS (I won't be checking that often on this forum and might be on RS multi-tasking). RSN-Pjtomboy. I'll have my private chat on just for the occation.

Pjtomboy.png

Hello. I've been looking at your sigs and I really like them so I hope it's possible that you can do me one.

Background - Just outside the castle in non-multi.

Character - Male ranger wearing green hides and chaps with coif, leather body, boots, and I have long pink sleeves. Maple bow. Str ammy

Action - Me ranging a full runer with power ammy and scim. His health bar on 0 with me hitting a finishing 13 with range. Me with evil look on face.

Text - Wizzyranger (hopefully glowing) 8-)

Thank you and I hope it can be done. Pictures below of how I want to look.

wizzy0zh.png

inv1gg.png

New account called Wizzyranger

Megadedhed's:

mdhpng4bm.png

[url=http://imageshack.us][img=http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/7803/mdhpng4bm.png][/url]

Hope you like it, if you don't want it, though, please tell me and I'll remove it. Time for 00o0o0pk's. And Bloodredsword, it's not like that list is really that long. :roll: . I have the entire weekend to finish it. Please post yours though, I like drawing and it doesn't take that long for me to do them.

By the way, if you guys want to ask questions about your signature or questions of any other sort, you can just PM me on RS (I won't be checking that often on this forum and might be on RS multi-tasking). RSN-Pjtomboy. I'll have my private chat on just for the occation.

oh my god...Its perfect!

thank you!

Megadedhed.jpeg

Sigs made by Runemetsa, Nuzza, Dark_Shadow, Kuroi and Me.

liquid blobs attacking eachother

American Anime... YAY!

well if you think you can finish it here:

char: guy with white gnome hat, tan pirate leggs and top. white gloves white boots white legends cape d scimi in one hand.

bg: a nice tropical place with a waterfall

whats happening: my char rasing his d scimi hand in greeting other hand slack against side

btw i've been dreaming about this one for al ong time and noone seems to want to make it :(

thanks dude :D

Shamuuu.png

Listen to the mighty words of Bloodredsword.

Tip it MGC Xbox live leader board!

I am going to see if maybe you will make me one, so here it goes:

A guy in full veracs, a fury amulet, barrow gloves, climbing boots, legends cape, flail

next to him can you put two people falling dead

one a mage with full ahrims besides staff, ancient staff, a zammy book, infintity boots and gloves, fury amulet, zammy cape,

second a guy in rune full helm, rune plate, and rune plate legs, with climbing boots and barrow gloves, a fury ammy, legends cape, whip, and obby sheild.

background- a black castle with a black dragon outside, also could i have a blackish sky, with grey clouds, maybe some brunt trees

text- in red ,Dman046 and 103+ Combat, under Verac guy